HOUSTON & WHEREVER THE ADVENTURE TAKES ME

I am a Houston Photographer who specializes in WEDDINGS & ENGAGEMENTS. The inspiration for all my photographs start with my clients. As a photographer, it is my job to ensure that each one of my clients are satisfied with the service that I provide. Not only do I prioritize the quality of my photographs, I also want my clients to enjoy every minute of their awesome photography journey with me. So come along, lets starts this amazing adventure together!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Maria d

A-MA-ZING!!! David is absolutely amazing at what he does. He was extremely patient with us and went above and beyond to get us exactly what we wanted. I am completely in awe of every single picture we received. It was a pleasure working with him and I can't wait for future... Read More sessions with him. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed!! Thank you so much David, keep up the awesome work!!

2017-10-08T11:27:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you Maria, you guys were definitely one of my favorite couples this year. I had such a great time and the pictures I have from your wedding day are still my favorite.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 NANCY A

David is a fantastic photographer. He sees things that others do not see and uses many creative styles for our images. He is a must have on your wedding day. When we reached out to David, he responds back within the hour and is very attentive to his clients. He really helps you... Read More when you have a questions. I wish I could give David a 10 for his customer service. The way he takes care of his customers are far beyond anyone I have done business with. He does not treat his clients like a number but more like an individual. I highly recommend David for your wedding day. Him and his team were a delight to work with.

2017-10-08T11:30:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for these kind words. I strive to take care of everyone of my clients. I will always keep communication clear and maintain a great sense of organization. I really appreciate you having us, we had such a blast on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Malcolm R

I first contacted David when I came across his page on Instagram. He replied promptly and was very flexible with scheduling. During our wedding day, David was very personable and professional. My wife and I had a wonderful experience with him. He is meticulous in his work and... Read More very patient with us. We were very pleased with the photographs he sent us. The moments he captured were so organic that it really demonstrated the fun we had during our wedding day. Thank you David for all the effort you put in to make this a special time in our lives.

2017-10-08T11:28:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was a pleasure to be part of your day.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kendra O

I had the hardest time finding a photographer for my wedding. David was recommended to me by a friend of mine and I got in touch with him to give it a shot. I'm very picky about my photos so I struggled to find the right person. The initial consultation with David was great, we... Read More sat and chat about everything but photography, he made us laugh and made us feel very at home. He is a great wedding photographer that my family really enjoyed having around that day. He also made sure that we were all okay and kept asking us how we are doing. He really reassures you on a the stressful day that everything will be okay. He is the best option and we will continue to use David not just for weddings but as our photographer forever.

2017-09-10T11:17:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Kendra! Thank you for your mind words. I had a great time.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017

David is a real professional who unlike other's i've worked with in the past, he Takes his customer service very seriously.. he's very detailed and organized. And delivers promptly every time. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer who can do it all.

2017-09-10T11:18:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Hope to work together again soon.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Brenda F

Let me say that David is an amazing photographer! Not only does he have an amazing eye and will do everything to get the shot but he has an amazing heart. He assured me so many times that the pictures were going to be amazing and that wasn't something I needed to worry about. I... Read More told him all the ideas and visions I had for the pictures and he did even better than I could have expected. My wedding pictures are something I will always look back at and share with everyone, so thank you David for capturing the most important day of my life. I can't wait for the next time!

2017-09-10T11:18:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brenda!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Erika O

David was a pleasure to work with during my best friend's wedding. As a bridesmaid I couldn't had been more satisfied on recommending him to the bride and groom. He has such a talent for capturing those special moments. It's not those formal photos that look staged but the... Read More natural moments that bring out the excitement and love two people have on their big day. I couldn't rate David any higher; he's extremely professional yet he makes everyone feel comfortable that you don't realize you're being photographed. If you're looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then look no further.

2017-09-08T14:23:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Erika! It was an amazing day. We really enjoyed everything about the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017

David's work speaks for itself. The first time I saw his pictures, I completely fell in love with his pictures. He is extremely gifted at bringing out the natural in people. His pictures were not too posed and we loved every single one of them.

2017-09-07T22:12:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work with the both of you!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Tracy S

So far, we have use David as a photographer twice, once for Christmas cards and once for engagement pics. Both times, our pictures received tons of compliments and I was asked who the photographer was. My fiancé and I are not comfortable taking pictures and we we're both kind... Read More of dreading the idea but took engagement photos anyway. I'm so glad we did because david made the shoot so comfortable, it didn't feel like we were posing for pictures, he was able to capture us as a natural couple, not with any over the top poses. Needless to say, david will be the photographer we use at our wedding and hopefully one day for a maternity shoot as we'd like to keep capturing these moments with david behind the camera. He has a natural eye for it!

2017-09-07T22:13:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tracy!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Melanie T

We do not take professional pictures much but David made us laugh the whole day and really brought out our true emotions.. Not once did we feel uncomfortable on our wedding day. He was also great with my family and made my hectic wedding day one that I will remember forever. He... Read More was also very organized and knew exactly what he needed to do. I highly recommend David for your wedding and I will continue to tell my friends and family about him.

2017-09-07T22:13:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melanie, you and your husband were awesome!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Melanie T

David Trinh

Let me begin by introducing myself to all of you. My name is David Trinh and I am a native Houstonian with a love for photography. I am a proud University of Houston Alumni. My journey as a photographer started a few years ago when I bought my first camera. I went on to start my own photography company in 2015 and today, I am extremely thankful for all the people who have made my journey possible. The one thing I love most about photography is being able to meet amazing people and tell their stories through my eyes.