Wedding Photos For the Modern Day Bride + Groom

I am Houston Photographer who is extremely passionate about story telling. My style is all about being authentic and capturing your wedding day for what it is. I want my photos to be timeless, something my couples and their families can look back on and cherish for a lifetime. Each couple, each wedding and each person has a story to tell. It is my job to help you tell those stories so come along and let’s enjoy this adventures together.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

221 Neyland St., Houston, TX Houston and Beyond (713) 979-6711

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 NANCY A

David is a fantastic photographer. He sees things that others do not see and uses many creative styles for our images. He is a must have on your wedding day. When we reached out to David, he responds back within the hour and is very attentive to his clients. He really helps you... Read More when you have a questions. I wish I could give David a 10 for his customer service. The way he takes care of his customers are far beyond anyone I have done business with. He does not treat his clients like a number but more like an individual. I highly recommend David for your wedding day. Him and his team were a delight to work with.

2017-10-08T11:30:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for these kind words. I strive to take care of everyone of my clients. I will always keep communication clear and maintain a great sense of organization. I really appreciate you having us, we had such a blast on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Brittany F

There are so many great things to say about David and his team. Through out the whole process he made me feel comfortable, confident, and like we were his only clients. He kept it very professional but still made it feel like friends working together. His work alone speaks for... Read More itself, but I’ll be the first to vouch for him and the amazing work he does. Thank you for capturing our special day exactly the way we wanted it to be seen.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Maria d

A-MA-ZING!!! David is absolutely amazing at what he does. He was extremely patient with us and went above and beyond to get us exactly what we wanted. I am completely in awe of every single picture we received. It was a pleasure working with him and I can't wait for future... Read More sessions with him. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed!! Thank you so much David, keep up the awesome work!!

2017-10-08T11:27:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you Maria, you guys were definitely one of my favorite couples this year. I had such a great time and the pictures I have from your wedding day are still my favorite.

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Bertha R

First off I'd like to say you were our FAVORITE Vendor!!!💕Not only did you make it sooo easy for us but you did an AMAZING job...both times! We couldn't have picked a better wedding photographer! 😎 You and your wifey Denisse are so fun to work with while still keeping it... Read More professional and delivering beautiful pictures! We will definitely recommend you to anyone and everyone!🖤 Again thank you for everything, we can't thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Heidy S

What can I say? David was amazing! From responding within minutes of me messaging him to adapting to a semi-wedding disaster. We used David for our engagement pictures and for our wedding. He was very professional and very prompt on his responses. He asked for our opinions and... Read More did not make us feel uncomfortable throughout the sessions. The day of the wedding I had a family member that was taken to the emergency room and we had to delay our start time. David missed our sunset shots because of this. Add to that the fact that it starting pouring outside! Still, he managed to take beautiful, elegant pictures. Looking througout all of our pictures, David managed to get everyone in at least one shot. He captured moments that I was not even aware had taken place. While the night started out rocky and with a somber mood, David captured all happy and beautiful moments as only a professional can. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone! He is a very cool, professional and artistic photographer. Any couple would be lucky to have him do their wedding photos!

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Wendy G

David is great at what he does! His pictures show a lot of detail and dedication. Before wedding day we met about three times, which I loved because I knew the special pictures I wanted to capture. He also has a sheet you fill out so come wedding day the traditional portraits... Read More can be knocked out easily and fast. I can’t wait to receive all our wedding pictures! Thank you David & his wife for your hard work!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Shelly D

David was amazing, what more can I say. For our special day last year, I could not have hired someone better than him. He was so sweet and helped me and my husband throughout the day with everything we needed. We did not have a wedding planner so he helped us lay out the... Read More schedule and even help keep our wedding day organized. Although it was a hectic day, he really knew how to control the situation and my family loved him. We now have photos that we can cherish for a lifetime and we love each and everyone of them. You will not make a mistake by choosing him as your wedding photographer, he goes above and beyond and so much more.

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Shelly D

Reviewed on 2/03/2018

When looking at the pictures David delivered, you can see the passion he has at the craft. The pictures were amazing and we've received so many compliments on how great David's pictures are. Looking through David's pictures in order, brought back the same nervous happy feelings... Read More we were feeling on our big day because he was able to capture those moments for us. Tracy and I can not thank you and Denisse enough for being a big part of our special day. We will forever cherish these wonderful photos.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Catherine U

David was absolutely AMAZING! Him and his fiance came to take photos of my tiny 30 person wedding in the Centennial Gardens. He was so well prepared! He had met with us before the wedding and asked us plenty of questions so he knew exactly what we wanted. He stayed in contact... Read More with us throughout the weeks before the wedding. He was kind enough to book us as a few hour session because our wedding was so small. The day of the wedding it was going to rain so we had to work fast and David and his fiance did such a great job getting in as many photos as possible. I've only seen a handful of the sneak peak photos and I can already tell all the photos will be amazing!! He honestly was exactly what I wanted at my wedding. He was able to capture the exact feeling of that day. Him and his fiance made us feel so comfortable! Me and my husband are not ones to want to have our pictures taken and David made it seem like a breeze.

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Karen F

David was so patient and understanding even on a hectic day. We were really impressed at how organized he was on our wedding. He knew exactly when the deadlines are and he followed the schedule that was given to him. At points in the day where I felt overwhelmed, David would... Read More calm me down and let me know that things will be okay. We love our pics so much and we will cherish them forever.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Gabriela P

Among all the chaos of planning a wedding, contacting David for our wedding photos was one of the most easiest decisions we made. He replied to us right away and was able to accommodate us in his busy schedule on short notice. The pictures were amazing. He did such a great job... Read More and we couldn’t be more happy with the results. He made the shoot fun and he had us try many different poses so our pictures would turn out amazing. My husband is not the type of person to take pictures but working with David was so much fun that it felt effortless. Anytime we need to have our lives greatest moments captured we know to contact David.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Malcolm R

I first contacted David when I came across his page on Instagram. He replied promptly and was very flexible with scheduling. During our wedding day, David was very personable and professional. My wife and I had a wonderful experience with him. He is meticulous in his work and... Read More very patient with us. We were very pleased with the photographs he sent us. The moments he captured were so organic that it really demonstrated the fun we had during our wedding day. Thank you David for all the effort you put in to make this a special time in our lives.

2017-10-08T11:28:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was a pleasure to be part of your day.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kendra O

I had the hardest time finding a photographer for my wedding. David was recommended to me by a friend of mine and I got in touch with him to give it a shot. I'm very picky about my photos so I struggled to find the right person. The initial consultation with David was great, we... Read More sat and chat about everything but photography, he made us laugh and made us feel very at home. He is a great wedding photographer that my family really enjoyed having around that day. He also made sure that we were all okay and kept asking us how we are doing. He really reassures you on a the stressful day that everything will be okay. He is the best option and we will continue to use David not just for weddings but as our photographer forever.

2017-09-10T11:17:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Kendra! Thank you for your mind words. I had a great time.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017

David is a real professional who unlike other's i've worked with in the past, he Takes his customer service very seriously.. he's very detailed and organized. And delivers promptly every time. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer who can do it all.

2017-09-10T11:18:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Hope to work together again soon.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Brenda F

Let me say that David is an amazing photographer! Not only does he have an amazing eye and will do everything to get the shot but he has an amazing heart. He assured me so many times that the pictures were going to be amazing and that wasn't something I needed to worry about. I... Read More told him all the ideas and visions I had for the pictures and he did even better than I could have expected. My wedding pictures are something I will always look back at and share with everyone, so thank you David for capturing the most important day of my life. I can't wait for the next time!

2017-09-10T11:18:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brenda!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Erika O

David was a pleasure to work with during my best friend's wedding. As a bridesmaid I couldn't had been more satisfied on recommending him to the bride and groom. He has such a talent for capturing those special moments. It's not those formal photos that look staged but the... Read More natural moments that bring out the excitement and love two people have on their big day. I couldn't rate David any higher; he's extremely professional yet he makes everyone feel comfortable that you don't realize you're being photographed. If you're looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then look no further.

2017-09-08T14:23:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Erika! It was an amazing day. We really enjoyed everything about the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017

David's work speaks for itself. The first time I saw his pictures, I completely fell in love with his pictures. He is extremely gifted at bringing out the natural in people. His pictures were not too posed and we loved every single one of them.

2017-09-07T22:12:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work with the both of you!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Tracy S

So far, we have use David as a photographer twice, once for Christmas cards and once for engagement pics. Both times, our pictures received tons of compliments and I was asked who the photographer was. My fiancé and I are not comfortable taking pictures and we we're both kind... Read More of dreading the idea but took engagement photos anyway. I'm so glad we did because david made the shoot so comfortable, it didn't feel like we were posing for pictures, he was able to capture us as a natural couple, not with any over the top poses. Needless to say, david will be the photographer we use at our wedding and hopefully one day for a maternity shoot as we'd like to keep capturing these moments with david behind the camera. He has a natural eye for it!

2017-09-07T22:13:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tracy!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Melanie T

We do not take professional pictures much but David made us laugh the whole day and really brought out our true emotions.. Not once did we feel uncomfortable on our wedding day. He was also great with my family and made my hectic wedding day one that I will remember forever. He... Read More was also very organized and knew exactly what he needed to do. I highly recommend David for your wedding and I will continue to tell my friends and family about him.

David Trinh

Throughout our lives, we all have those defining moments that really change who we are as a person. That moment came for me when I photographed my first wedding. From that point on I couldn't get enough of it. I love everything about weddings and the emotions that it brings. Being able to celebrate the most important day in the lives of some amazing human beings is what drives me to keep doing photography.