D.A. Neitz Photography

Cape Cod, Newport, Providence, Boston, New England

Tell me your story, I'll just make it forever.

I'm a one man army of moments and memories. Weddings are all different and I want that to reflect in my work. I like to think of my style as a hybrid of posed and candid. Are you shy and not sure what to do in front of a camera? I'll be there to make weird noises and set you at ease. Are you a selfie master and LOVE the camera? I'll be your personal shadow capturing all those images for your portfolio, we will make a good team. My one caveat is that you want to have fun, be silly and playful. I love what I do and I want to work with people who are looking to have the best day ever. Lets be BFFs for a day.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Cape Cod, Newport, Providence, Boston, New England (508) 287-8447

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Brittany M

We could not have asked for a better experience with David. He was professional, easy to get in touch with, and is a superbly talented photographer. During both our engagement shoot and the wedding day, he managed to keep my husband and I, two very camera shy people,... Read More comfortable and calm. I was hoping to end up with a couple "frame-worthy" pictures and was blown away by the many gorgeous images I had to choose from.

2017-10-17T21:54:35 Response from the vendor

Brittany! This was the sweetest review ever! Hopefully we will cross paths again so we can high-five and catch up! You guys are the best.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Anne P

David is much more than a photographer. He is an artist. He was referred to me by just about everyone, and he provided stunning pictures that sum up the best parts of my wedding day. David will do anything to get the most unique and intimate shots, & his creativity is really... Read More what sets him apart. Along with being a great guy, he is a professional and fun addition to any wedding team. Highly recommended!

2017-10-05T21:02:18 Response from the vendor

Anne this is so incredibly kind! It was an honor to document your day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Katie P

David has been the photographer for my wedding, two of my siblings, two of my best friends as well as many others! He's so creative and the pictures areaaays gorgeous! You get more pictures than you could have imagined! He makes everyone feel so comfortable during such an... Read More anxious time; I recommend him to everyone!

2017-10-04T22:23:16 Response from the vendor

Katie! Thank you so much for the kind words, it means so much to me!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Maureen A

I heard about DA Neitz Photography from a co worker. I instantly looked up his work on Facebook and really liked the uniqueness of each photo of all the couples he had captured their weddings. David met us at a local coffee shop close to where we were living. And after we left... Read More the meeting I new he was going to be our wedding photographer. When we got our engagement photos back I knew we had made the right decision. He worked with us with what we wanted to capture and gave us much more than that. I look through my wedding photos and love them each time I look at them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ana T

David did an exceptional job! His professionalism and creativity were very impressive. He captured all of the special moments of our wedding. He has such a unique eye for photography. We were both so happy with the finished product. Some of the images he captured had... Read More different depths that created such beautiful scenic images. David also has a great personality that puts you at ease. We would both highly recommend David Neitz Photography to any bride & groom!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Caitlin D

David was amazing! From the day we met him he made us feel so calm and excited for our wedding day. His images are beautiful and he really captured us in our most intimate moments. My friends and family loved him and still talk about him anytime our wedding comes up. I have... Read More recommended him to everyone I know!

2017-10-27T10:33:00 Response from the vendor

Cait! Thank for for this awesome review, I'm was so happy to play a tiny part in your day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Teresa B

Dave was an amazing photographer! He really captured the wedding. Everyone had a blast with him. My mom doesn't like her picture taken and she was a bit uncomfortable but just a few minute with Dave and she said she never felt like someone was taking her picture and he captured... Read More some great moments with me and my mom! He was very organized and helped they day run really smoothly...if timing was off with the day he just rolled with it. We had a second shooter as well, mike, him and Dave work together really well. All in all I couldn't have imagined a better photographer!

2017-10-27T10:34:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Teresa!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lisa T

I couldn't imagine having anyone else as our wedding photographer! David is a true artist! His eye for capturing moments, emotions, etc, is pure genius! He is so creative going far beyond traditional wedding photography which is exactly what we wanted. In addition to his talent,... Read More he brings a great personality. Everyone loved working with him on the wedding day and we loved working with him through the entire planning process. He is a really cool guy with amazing talent and I would highly recommend him to any bride and groom!

2017-10-17T21:52:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lisa! It was such an honor to capture your day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sara C

Cannot rave enough about our photographer David. He was recommended to me by a friend, who's wedding I was also in. I was impressed with his work both times. We chose David because the price and quality of his work could not be beat. He also took the time to meet with me early... Read More on to get to know Shane and I better. Day of, he was professional, on time etc. but most importantly, he was laid back and pleasant to be around (really makes a difference considering how hectic the day was!). And of course, we loved the photos!

2017-10-03T21:38:51 Response from the vendor

Oh My goodness, Sara! Thank you so much! I hope you both are well and your little maniac is still being adorable.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kateri R

David is the absolute best! He not only captured our wedding day beautifully but he helped make it as stress free and easy as possible. Our wedding party of 16 was grateful for how speedy and fun he made pictures! We highly recommend David !

2017-10-03T21:28:15 Response from the vendor

<3 <3 <3 You are the best!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Justine S

I wish I could give D.A. Neitz Photography 10 stars instead of 5!! Absolutely love his style, gorgeous photos of the whole wedding environment with all the fun traditional “must have’s” as well. David was a pleasure to have around for the day, and I know my wedding party would... Read More agree! I got every single shot I wanted from beginning to end of my entire wedding day. I very very highly recommend D.A. Neitz Photography!

2017-09-30T19:49:22 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thank you so much, Justine!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Liz D

There's only one photographer I will go to and that's David. Looking back on my wedding day, there a lot of things I would have changed. But hiring David is not one of them. He was very responsive and listened to all of my crazy ideas during our planning process. On our wedding... Read More day, he was amazing and kind of even ended up taking the role of our coordinator. He was very professional and great will our guests. And then when our pictures arrived, I was so pleased witH the end result. Our ceremony ended starting late in the evening, later than planned. He was able to get some beautiful pics even with the little light that was left. David is now my family's go-to photographer. He has crazy talent and a real eye for the best pictures. Anyone would be crazy not to hire him.

2017-09-30T19:48:04 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you so much Liz! Hope to see you and the Family soon!

David A. Neitz

Oh Hey there, thanks for stopping by! I photograph people in love and all that mushy stuff. I'm a romantic, I believe in true love and hope to witness it first hand every weekend. I've been shooting weddings now for going on 9 years! I count my lucky stars on a daily basis that I can do something that I love all while sharing my vision with my clients/friends. I always tell people the biggest compliment I get during my weddings is how calming I am, that makes me so happy. Weddings can be hectic, just take a moment and breath. p.s. I will cry at your wedding. Sorry, not sorry.