Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

11075 East 47th Avenue, Denver, CO (303) 288-7830

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 melony b

We ordered apples for our Halloween wedding, everything came on time and looked amazing! They were so easy to order from and the price was incredible! We needed 100 apples and none of them came in damaged! They were so cute and tasted amazing! I was so pleased with their... Read More service!

Wonderful wedding favors!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Michele M

I can't say enough about Daffy Farms! The carmel apples were perfect and the price was right! We got both the sprinkled and peanut ones and wrapped them in the fall leaf bags tied with gold or green ribbons. Everyone thought they were wonderful favors. Daffy delivered them from... Read More Colorado to Nj in plenty of time to wrap them individually without the apples spoiling. The representatives on the phone were so friendly and helpful throughout the ordering process. I would highly recommend Daffy for carmel apple favors for any occasion!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Christina C

Just ordered apples for our wedding in early May. We were just outside of their spring delivery window (by only a few days) but since the apples did not need to ship very far, they were able to accommodate us. Communication was timely and clear, and the apples arrived exactly... Read More as planned. We got lots of compliments and the apples were fresh. Very crisp and tasty. Even for a week after the wedding! Agree with other reviewers that the price is very reasonable. The quality is good and the petite apples are the perfect size for party favors.

Delicious apples and excellent service.

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Matthew G

We bought petite caramel apples from Daffy apple to use as our favors for our wedding on October 10, 2014. They were delicious and everyone loved them! We got many compliments on them. In addition to this, they were very affordable (less than half the price of what it was to buy... Read More locally) and arrived 3 days prior to our wedding, the perfect amount of time so that they were still very fresh for our reception but enough so we weren't rushing to get them organized in the favor bags. They were shipped very nicely, all of the sprinkles (fall colored) stayed in tact and not a single apple was damaged. They also sent me an email once they were shipped letting me know exactly when to expect them. Highly recommend and would definitely use them again!

Cute and delish!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Patricia M

The apples came perfectly packaged to ensure they survived the trip from CO to NJ. Brides please note that the apples will be delivered a few days before your wedding and you need to repackage them. This was not a problem until the company forgot to include the bags I ordered.... Read More Customer Service was very accommodating and tried to get the bags overnighted to me, however I choose to be refunded and get bags at the store myself. If you are thinking of tackling rewrapping a large number of apples a few days before your wedding, make sure someone is there to help. The process was much easier with a few sets of hands.

Caramel Apples were a Hit

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Aimee W

The actual product was not expensive, but shipping to Michigan was pricey. But I was totally happy with the product. We had to repackage them into decorative baggies, but they sell everything you need to make it happen. Their delivery process was impeccable.

Guest loved them

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Elizabeth M

Daffy had my apples FedEx 3 days before the wedding. They were beautifully packaged and protected. My guest loved having an edible, festive wedding favor. Many ate them during the wedding.

Caramel Apple Wedding Favors

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Heather S

Super delicous, and fresh!! Our guests loved them.

Awesome product, good price, excellent delivery

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Lindsay H

Our wedding was Oct 4th, so we thought caramel apples would be a nice favor. They were a hit! I searched around for awhile, and Daffy Apples was definitely the best deal. They come in plastic containers, so we bought decorative bags to put the apples in. No big deal. It... Read More ended up being something fun for my MoH, the MoG and my husband's sister (who was a bridesmaid) and me to do together. My only regret is not making sure some were set aside for my husband and me. Everyone loved them so much, we had absolutely no extras left over, so we didn't get any. :-). Well, my husband may have snuck one prior to the wedding, but there were certainly none left after. I highly recommend Daffy Apples caramel apples as a great fall wedding favor! They have a website that is easy to use. All of their prices are listed and accurate, and you can place an order right on their website. You tell them what day your event is, and they arrange so the apples arrive 2-3 days in advance.

Caramel Apple Wedding Favors

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Megan R

Our guests just loved the caramel apple favors at our late fall wedding. They arrived on time as expected. The only thing that was a little bit of a pain was having to repackage them all. But in the end it was worth it, and it gave us the chance to personlize them.

Perfect for a Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Sheila K

As soon as I decided on a fall wedding, I found Daffy Apples as the perfect source for my wedding favors. I was so happy when I discovered that my big day falls in their window of ordering. Apples were delicious and my guests loved them!

Wedding Favors

Reviewed on 12/02/2012 Sabra W

We wanted a fun favor that you don't see everyday and since we were getting married in the fall what better favor than candy apples?! We loved them, they looked great, and they were super affordable! My only drawback was that they did not ship to Florida :o( Easy fix as my mom... Read More lives in Georgia (15 minutes across the stateline, lol) and she drove them down but it could have been a no go if she didn't. If you do happen to live in a state they ship to I highly recommend them! They delivered three days before the wedding, exactly when they said they would and their customer service was very helpful!

Delish and so perfect!

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 melissa r

I ordered these for my fall wedding. They were absolutey Delicious! It has been 3 weeks and I still have people telling me how amazing these apples are. They are on the smaller size which i felt was perfect. They taste like heaven!! I got the nut free ones and they tasted like... Read More coconut in a way. I will be ordering from them soon!!

awesome!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Becky P

Delicious and perfect for a fall wedding. We ordered them for our wedding favor. Big success. It cost us 265 for 96 people with bags to wrap them in. They were delivered earlier than expected and keeping them in a fridge made them fresh and crisp. Loved them!

The most delicious Favors! 10.21.12

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Nicole C

We had a fall wedding so as part of our favors we had Caramel Apples from Daffy Apple. The shipping was great and we got exactly what we ordered and everyone loved them. We individually wrapped each one in their fall leave bags that we ordered from Daffy Apple as well and they... Read More looked so cute. The size of the apples are perfect for a wedding favor and we will order from them again for future events.

Delicious Apples

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Kathryn E

My wedding favor were the caramel apples with fall colored sprinkles. They were so delicious and even 2 weeks later, they were still good. They came the week of the wedding so they were nice and fresh.

Best apples ever!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Olivia C

Everyone loved them! Their apples stand above the rest! Will be ordering more for holidays!

loved my favors

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Shanna E

Ordered caramel apples online from Daffy Apples for my favors. The price was reasonable and customer service was great. Their website clearly explains everything you need to know including the deadline to order to ensure delivery for the wedding day. Apples were shipped via... Read More UPS and they emailed tracking number. Arrived to my wedding venue 4 days before wedding in perfect shape. Had enough time to repackage in bags (they do not ship in bags but instead in plastic containers to avoid ruining apples and caramel dip in shipping). My guests also loved the look and taste of them.

Delicious, Quality Apples!

Reviewed on 11/25/2011 Laura B

I was so pleased with the apples I ordered from Daffy Apples. They arrived a couple days before the wedding just as they said to endure freshness. I ordered the apples and the cellophane bags. I refrigerated the apples then bagged them the day before the wedding. It was so easy.... Read More The apples were delicious and a great value. I would definitely order them again.

Great Deal, Rave Reviews!

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Lindsey T

I was going to make the apples myself, but my mom stumbled across their website! I never had to call them, their website is so detailed and gives all the information you need! It tells you when to order for your wedding date, and how much your apples will be after shipping.... Read More With the cost per apple being $1.72 including taxes & shipping, it surely beat all the labor it would take me and LOTS of friends to make them! I ordered them on september 30th, and got my email within 2 hours after ordering that they would be delivered on Oct 18th (4 days before my wedding!) They were right on time, they were well packaged! I got the 3 packs so I could easily remove them and rewrap them in cellophane and ribbon...it was a whiz! Took 4 of us less than 2 hours! I purchased 168 of teh "crunch apples" people raved about them! I heard complaints of wishing there were more, or people taking too many because they liked them so much! I didn't even get to try one myself they were such a hit! =( Family kept calling after the wedding, asking if we had an extra! GREAT DEAL FOR YOUR MONEY! $1.72 an apple is a cheap favor!

Best Carmel Apples

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Kelly W

We did carmel apples as our favor. They were such a hit! They were great and came exactly when i needed them. Great for for the price!

Great Favors!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Danielle L

We ordered the caramel and red candy apples with crunch for our wedding favors and they were a big hit with everyone! They were delivered right when expected - 3 days prior to the wedding. The shipping is expensive but the apples themselves aren't and the cost ends up being... Read More less than $2/favors - not a bad price at all!

Caramel cashew.. Yum!

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Courtney H

Our cashew caramel popcorn is soo yummy! My guests loved it and it was so cheap and easy for us!

TASTIEST EVER

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Laura C

We ordered just the caramel and made the caramel apples ourselves. They were a hit!

Such a great idea!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Mindy B

We had a fall wedding so I thought caramel apples would be a good idea. I was so pleased with the apples when they arrived and they were delicious.