Say Yes For Less

At Dalia's we sell directly from our showroom floor. Simply put we sell designer samples for 40%-70% off retail. Our samples have not been worn or altered. Whether you are getting married next year or next month we've got you covered. You can come in try on gowns and when you fall in love you can take it home the same day! No ordering and waiting 6-9 months for your dress to come in hoping you still love it or is it going to fit when it comes in! In addition we have a lovely selection of veils, jewelry headpieces and other accessories to complete your look. We also have a lovely selection of Social occasion dress we sell direct off our showroom floor as well as dresses we can order in different sizes and colors by MGNY, Soborama, Daymor and more. Call or text for appointment

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

4558 Main Street, Snyder, NY (716) 839-7833
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Whitney W

Where do I begin?! Dalia is an absolute doll! She is so welcoming and down-to-earth. From the first hello I received from her, I knew that came to the right place. She made my experience finding a dress calming and a delight! I was open to trying multiple styles and dresses... Read More on as I did not know what I exactly wanted. Dalia was more than willing to work with me and let me express my true feelings toward the dresses I tried on. She NEVER made me feel uncomfortable! I loved sharing my dress experience with my mom and two sisters, as I really felt like the moment was centered around me and Dalia was there to help me feel beautiful and happy. Dalia’s assistant, Sarah, was also wonderful! They really opened their arms to me and my family and I HIGHLY recommend going to this bridal shop to get your dress. It’s cute, quaint, and you get to take your dress home IMMEDIATELY which I loved! Dalia even set me up with a seamstress before I even left, how awesome! Truly an amazing experience and I am forever grateful to Dalia and her bridal shop for helping me find the dress of my dreams, I cried! Thank you again so much!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Alexi S

I got my wedding dress at Dalia’s Bridal back in July and the experience was wonderful. My attendant listened to what I was saying as I was trying on different dresses and each time she came back with a new dress to try on, it was that much closer to what I wanted.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Alexandra D

Dalia's Bridal shop is so adorable and I felt so comfortable there! All of the dresses were so beautiful and very unique. Dalia was very attentive, helpful and she made the process very enjoyable for my mother and I. I would highly recommend coming here for a wonderful... Read More experience all around! Other places I felt very pressured at and that was NOT the case here at all. I said yes to the dress!!

2017-10-18T10:49:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, and thank you for trusting us to hellp you find such a beautiful dress for your wedding day! Congratulations.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Maureen H

My entire experience at Dalia's was a dream. She and Sarah were kind, patient, and fun, making the experience overall an incredibly positive one. I'm really indecisive, and Dalia was great at coaching me about what specifically I liked/didn't like, how to narrow down favorites,... Read More and how to identify the "feel" of THE dress. It was the first and only place I shopped for a dress and was able to take one home with me, which was a way easier, faster experience than I ever expected. Can't recommend this place and Dalia highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Alissa T

The first and only place I shopped for my dress!! Dalia and Kate were so friendly and accommodating. Kate was not pushy and found me the perfect dress!! I can't say enough good things about my experience here and I highly recommend Dalias!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Gadd C

Beautiful dresses at a great price

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Meg M

I can't say enough about Dalias. Not only did they not bat an eye when my ENTIRE bridal party, mom and mother-in-law-to-be included, but they were so kind, welcoming and excited. Kate was the one assisting me and she was absolutely amazing. She asked about my style and... Read More preferences, looked at my Pinterest board and started pulling dresses left and right. She made it so easy and my entire party had so much fun. It was the first time I was shopping and I ended up finding the most perfect gown. Not to mention how insanely discounted the prices are! I highly recommend this shop!

2017-07-08T12:13:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy you had a good experience. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Maxine S

Very attentive staff and clean atmosphere. I felt like I received the most personal attention here. Prices couldn't be beat!

2017-07-07T13:10:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for coming in. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience, thank you for sharing and helping other brides decide where to shop. Congratulations and wishing you all the best!