Dallas Cowboys Golf Club

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club

1600 Fairway Drive, Grapevine, TX (817) 722-2708

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Vanessa B

We cannot say enough about how amazing Robyn and the staff are!! The food was amazing, the atmosphere was elegant and relaxed, and our day went off without a hitch. Robyn and her team executed our vision. She was quick about replying to any questions we had. The updates and... Read More location were perfect. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Penny A

Can't say enough about how great this place is after the remodel. Robyn was fantastic. She is very knowledgable about receptions and helped us host an unforgettable event. We had so many options for food, drinks and room set-up. We were looking for a reasonable investment and... Read More this venue impressed our friends and family. Robyn took care of most of the planning so all we had to was provide details and the vision of our ideal event. I would highly recommend putting this location on your list to check out. We couldn't find anywhere else to match the location, amenities, or price. Thanks for helping us throw an amazing celebration.

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Mandy L

My now husband and I decided to check out Cowboy's Golf Club first for our wedding venue, we were just excited about being engaged and figured this would be the first venue of many to look at. Once we arrived we knew it was the one! They were in the process of renovating so we... Read More were shown all of the renderings, it was perfect. Robyn is such an amazing coordinator, she was great when we had to change our wedding date and when we went back and forth with ideas for upgrades. Leading up to the wedding I had no apprehensions because I knew everything would be taken care of and I was right! The day came and everything went so smoothly and perfectly. Robyn ensured the timeline was held to and ensured we had dinner as soon as we were seated which was perfect. I cannot recommend this venue and Robyn enough. Our wedding was spectacular!

Great Coordinator!

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Jamee M

From the first meeting, Erin, the coordinator made me feel like everything would be completely taken care of. Her overall goal was to make sure I wouldn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. She was available almost all of the time for my various needs, and was... Read More fantastic on the day of. She ran around along with the rest of the staff helping me, and any of our guests or other vendors who needed her assistance. I never felt rushed, and I loved that they only schedule 1 wedding per day at the venue. I would be happy to refer her to any brides in the DFW looking for a beautiful venue with outdoor or indoor options!

Excellent venue

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Terra Laine H

The events coordinator at the cowboys golf club is absolutely fantastic. She worked with me on everything I needed, and was available by cell phone or email whenever I needed her. The food was amazing, and the set up was beautiful. We had a great time, and it was very reasonably... Read More priced.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Erin W

This place is beautiful inside and out. The people on the staff are wonderful to work with. Everything I wanted for my reception, they gave me. I would recommend Cowboys to anyone looking for a beautiful reception site for an affordable cost.

Wonderful experience - Erin is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/27/2011 Micah Q

Erin, the event coordinator, totally sold us on this place and did not let us down! The venue was perfect, and every detail came off without a hitch! The food was great, and they worked with us to accommodate a few guests with some pretty far-ranging food allergies. They also... Read More really helped us come up with something that would fit within our budget. My husband and I, as well as our parents and wedding party, were extremely well taken care of, too! We could not have asked for a better place for our reception.

Reception Site

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Rachel B

This is where we had our reception. It is such a beautiful club. Erin did a GREAT job putting everything together for our reception!! Everything was perfect and she was so helpful. She did all the work for us and we barely had to do anything which was such a relief! She was also... Read More very accommodating to ANYTHING I wanted!! So sweet!! All of our guests had a blast and the party went off with out a hitch! It couldn't have been better!

The best night ever!

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Michelle M

You cannot go wrong with a beautiful place like Cowboys Golf Club! They have the best staff and a beautiful place to hold the best reception for up to about 300 people. Erin is the best in what she does and helped me not have to worry about anything!

Review for Cowboys Golf Club

Reviewed on 12/19/2008 Rachel N

We loved everything! Cowboys went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect.;It is pricey.