Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

460 Ridgedale Avenue, East Hanover, NJ (973) 585-6150

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kaleigh W

D'Amico Entertainment did an amazing job for our wedding!!. We had Christian for our wedding and he did an amazing job. Half the time our guest didn't realize that he was actually singing!! They had our dance floor packed the entire night. They are also very professional. We... Read More had so much fun the entire night of our wedding. They are the perfect in between to get if you are decided whether to do a band or DJ. Our guest loved them and had an excellent time! It has been a few weeks since our wedding and we are still getting calls about how great D'Amico Entertainment was!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Bobby G

Pick him as your DJ. Seriously. From the first moment I spoke to him on the phone, I knew the company was experienced, really cared about your wedding, and was a different experience. He has a full online site for requests and important details. Chris comes and pretty much runs... Read More the whole party, you don't have to worry about anything. He played a piano cocktail hour, sang a few songs live (his voice is incredible!) while we ate, and DJed the rest of the night. He even checked in multiple times to ensure that me (the bride and groom) were enjoying the night. He made the night so special and all my guests remarked and raved on how amazing his voice was and how well he kept everyone dancing. Everything went so well and I am so grateful. Also, pricing wise he has around the same price as local venders but gives you sooo much more.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kate M

D'Amico Entertainment is truly worth every penny. I saw a performance by the group at a bridal show and from the moment they took the stage I knew that they were perfect for my event. Chris was incredible, professional, and helped me ensure my day would go exactly as planned.... Read More They know the business and they truly make your day one of a kind and tell you how to make your party great. We booked D'Amico Entertainment for my New Year's Eve wedding a year in advance and they made our wedding a night that we and our guests will never forget. BOOK THEM!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Brian L

We cannot express how grateful we are that we chose D’Amico Entertainment for our wedding on 7/8/17. Chris kept everything running smoothly throughout the night. Right before we were going to be introduced there was a town wide power failure. Thanks to Chris’s quick thinking... Read More his’s DJ’s car had a power inverter that gave just enough power to keep things going. He then started off the night singing Acapella which was nothing short of amazing. Friends and family we never thought we would see dancing were on the dance floor. Chris D’Amico and Chris Tyrpak kept everyone going the entire night. We had many compliments from our guests as to how amazing they were.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Nicole R

We got married at Brooklake Country Club on July 21, 2017 and have to say that Chris is as GOOD AS IT GETS!!!! He's not only an exceptional DJ, but also an outstanding event host, planner, coordinator, collaborator and motivator! He truly made our wedding an unforgettable night!... Read More Chris is extremely talented in reading the room and playing the perfect music - our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE NIGHT! As my husband loves to say, "He has the voice of an angel!" Chris' love and enthusiasm for what he does is one of a kind! We HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Samanth B

Chris D'Amico is literally THE BEST dj around! I cannot say enough good things about him. He makes the whole wedding reception a piece of cake.. there was never a time where I didn't know where I was supposed to be or what I was supposed to be doing. He had the entire wedding on... Read More the dance floor at one point and kept the whole night upbeat. Everyone had nothing but good things to say at the end of the night about how awesome he was. He had a great playlist that also included the older couples. He also has an AMAZING voice and sang a couple songs for us. If you want to have the best dj and best wedding of your life look no further.. book D'Amico entertainment! My wedding day was absolute perfection thanks to Chris!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Jessica Lauren J

Chris D’Amico is the most fabulous DJ! He also has an amazing voice and great musicians. There is nothing better than having both a live band and a DJ. From the moment I spoke with him I knew he would deliver a memorable wedding. He makes you feel confident in him which... Read More eases any stress with hiring a DJ. The dance floor was packed the entire night and he provides music for all ages. He runs the whole night so everything goes smoothly. He even coordinated a special moment for my groom and surprising him with a groom’s cake. My wedding night was perfect! I had multiple people ask me the next day for his information for upcoming weddings. Chris is extremely professional and experienced. I would highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Danielle S

We got married on March 31st and cannot say enough about D'Amico Entertainment. Chris and his crew were seriously top notch - everything he told me he would do leading up to the event to ease my fears, he did AND more. Chris is extremely responsive and a true master at his... Read More craft. During our reception, we did not have to think about anything, except to have fun. Our dance floor was packed from the moment the first song came on (and it was a slow song!). D'Amico Entertainment totally delivered. Our guests are STILL talking about how amazing our wedding was and were taking his card by the end of the night. There were countless guests who came up to us through the night talking about how they have never seen a combo of a live band and DJ. All everyone kept asking was "where did you find this guy?" We would recommend them a million times over!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Samantha K

If you want a packed dance floor, with great LIVE music, guests who will rave about your wedding for months, and the night of your lives....then calling Chris is the only thing you need to do. D'Amico Entertainment is top notch and truly masters of their craft. Once you... Read More experience a D'Amico wedding, it is truly hard to compete.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017

It is common knowledge that the choice of entertainment can make or break a party. I recently attended a wedding with Chris D’Amico as the DJ/Emcee and it was the most fun I’ve ever had at a wedding! D’Amico Entertainment is one of the best entertainers I’ve seen in a long time!... Read More Not only is he professional and accommodating but extremely talented and engaging. He goes above and beyond your typical DJ. No props necessary, no gimmicks, just fun! Book him immediately! You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Diana C P

D'Amico Entertainment thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you so very much for making our wedding the most remarkable day of our lives . Our friends, our family are still telling us how it was the best wedding they ever attended. Every part of it was truly amazing from the... Read More cocktail hour with a nice touch of a saxophone to the perfect variety of music that set the tone capturing the right moments through the night. The one consistent theme everyone raved about (including us) was the live songs Chris sang - one after another left everyone in awe with smiles and dancing feet. The so many thank you's at the top of this is because of the beautiful attitude D'Amico had when we started this journey. As all of you know planning a wedding has many moving parts and could be overwhelming at times. I will say Chris held true to his word by saying this part of the planning is up the them and have no worries. He asked little from us on the planning, basically just to trust him because this is what they do. I will say they perfected their craft, simply amazing. This is a person and a company that goes WAY over and above to ensure that the perfect wedding day always happens, like it did for us. From the bottom of our heart for the rest of our lives --Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kasey S

We first came across D'Amico at my buddy's wedding, little did I think he could out due himself, but he sure did at our wedding. The music was perfect, the mood always set just right, and the dance floor did not empty the whole night! Not only that, but he kept the night on time... Read More and moving smoothly. Don't waste your time booking anybody else! 5 star!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ericka P

I keep trying to find the right words to explain how amazing Christian and Dawson were for our wedding! It's not often I'm speechless but I just cannot seem to find them! They made our night absolutely amazing but those words are not even good enough, they were better than that!... Read More Always putting us first and making sure the guests were up having a great time! I cannot thank you enough everyone has expressed to us how amazing the guys were! Thank you for making my special day one of the greatest days of my life! We will never ever use any other DJ service for any other event that we host, you have us for life!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Cara P

D'Amico was amazing! Chris got everyone up on the dance floor and kept the party going all night. I had so many people come up to me and tell me it was the best wedding they've been too & a large part of it was because of Chris. I have and will continue to recommend D'Amico... Read More Entertainment to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Rick G

Chris D'Amico and all of the performers at D'Amico Entertainment are simply amazing and made my daughters wedding a night we will all remember forever. From the time I saw them perform at a friends wedding and was blown away by their performance, I knew that's who we wanted to... Read More hire for my daughters wedding. Their performance the whole night was nothing short of spectacular starting with the cocktail hour when Debbie played the piano and John played the saxophone. This was just the beginning though because once the reception began, Chris and his whole staff put on a tremendous show the whole night. With each and every song which featured an amazing compliment of vocals by Chris, Debbie, Art and Christina and John on the sax, they were in the middle of the crowd singing and performing and kept everyone dancing all night. Even during dinner the show continued as Chris wowed the crowd with a beautiful rendition of songs which had everyone turning their heads. Throughout the night, the reaction of so many of our guests was "where did you find them and they are the best we have ever seen". In addition, Chris is the consummate professional and was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process of planning one of the biggest nights in a families life and I wouldn't think of hiring anyone else for such a special event!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Christopher H

We couldn't be happier having Chris D'Amico and D'Amico Entertainment perform at our wedding this September! Our guests were shocked at their talents and loved seeing the whole group out on the dance floor the entire night. They sang and crushed every song from every genre all... Read More night and kept the dance floor packed the entire time. Two pieces of advice. Hire Chris' entire group! You will get 4 talented vocalists, a saxophonist, a DJ, and Chris doubles as a vocalist and pianist. Each vocalist has a different "speciality" and together there isn' a song they can't do. We loved watching our friends heads turn at dinner when they realized Chris was singing and it wasn't a recording. Second piece of advice would be to avoid handing Chris a predetermined playlist you design. Chris works with you and gathers a list of 10-15 songs that are either special requests or songs you want to hear and he designs a set list around this. Let them do what they do best and match their set list to the vibe of the dance floor throughout the night and you will be so happy you did. Aside from the performance, Chris' personal communication with us leading up to the wedding was fantastic. After speaking with him and going over all of the details, the nerves were gone and he had us so pumped to start partying! Chris and D'Amico Entertainment did nothing short of amaze everyone on our big night. Thank you Chris for making our experience so unique and special for everyone!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Sarah T

I have seen D'Amico at 2 other weddings so we choose them for our wedding and we could have not asked for anything better. They helped us pick out songs and had great recommendations when we were not sure. Their singing voices, dj skills and professionalism make them more than... Read More the average DJ service. We actually had a power outage during our wedding for 2 hours, once we got a generator hooked up they handed out glow sticks and really made the party happen. I dont think it would have turned out as great as it did if we had anyone else. Thank You D'Amico Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Krista B

My (at the time) boyfriend and I were at a friend's wedding a few years ago with the most incredible DJ. We asked for his card, and three years later D'Amico Entertainment was at our wedding. Best decision ever! Chris is so personable and incredibly easy to work with. He... Read More helped us select music for our ceremony and reception that not only fit our style, but also got a party going! I never saw anyone sit down at the reception...they were all too busy dancing the whole night. They played the perfect balance of music to keep everyone happy. Even my 87-year-old grandfather danced! We highly recommend D'Amico Entertainment!

NYE wedding!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Molly M

Chris did a great job personalizing our event! He and his team even made us a custom graphic to ring in the new year! We've attending multiple weddings the company has done a wonderful job at all of them! They really know how to throw a party and keep it going!!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Barbara S

Chris and his team are THE BEST. My guests were completely wowed when they saw chris singing and the sax going while we were all on the dance floor. Several of our guests came up to us and told us they thought he was fantastic/that they wanted him for their weddings. At the end... Read More he gives you a cd with some of the key songs from your day as a little gift. I have been listening to it on repeat its such a nice reminder of my day!

Couldn't Be Happier!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Nikki D

Chris D'Amico was great. He knew exactly what kind of vibe we wanted at our wedding and he was an expert at handling our large party (322 guests) and working with our Maitre D. The DJ alive package was fantastic - the best of both worlds and we had many guests ask for his info... Read More for their events! He was a true professional who entertained the crowd but also let my husband and I be the stars of the night. Chris and his team had everyone on their feet, dancing all night long - from our 3 year old flower girl to our 85 year old great-aunt and everyone in between, everybody had a blast, which exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Michele B

Words cannot begin to describe how phenomenal Chris and his team truly are. I recently got married on Friday, June 26th at Mayfair Farms and my husband and I hired Chris and his crew for our wedding. After meeting Chris for the very first time (over a year before our wedding) I... Read More was certain that HE was the guy we wanted and my husband felt the same way. Chris and his team have a genuine passion for their work and this shines through in every interaction they have with their customers. He expressed just as much excitement about our wedding day as we were feeling and he was also very real with us, this is one of the greatest qualities about Chris and his company. With D'Amico Entertainment you will get exactly what you should expect to get- nothing but the best. I am so glad that we had the pleasure of working with Chris and his team and I know in the future if I am ever planning another large event, D'Amico Entertainment would be the first call I would make for excellent entertainment.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Erin B

Christian and Dawson were absolutely amazing at our wedding. Neither myself nor the groom typically dance at weddings and w were honestly worried that our dance floor would be empty the entire night. On the contrary, there was almost no room to move on the dance floor!... Read More Christian knew exactly how to read the crowd and play the type of music that we wanted to hear. We were also so grateful that we decided to go with the Live Fusion package. Christian was so talented and was even willing to sing our first dance song and my dance with my father. What an incredible experience! We had an absolute blast on our wedding day and D’Amico was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process. We are genuinely hoping that we will be able to work with them again in the future!

Phenomenal!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Kelly W

Friends and family are still talking about the amazing music from our wedding! We chose the middle package and it was well worth it. During cocktail hour, the music was a beautiful piano and saxophone combo. The reception was an AMAZING DJ, piano player, singer extraordinaire.... Read More Chris knew how to work the crowd and everyone was up dancing (I mean it!). It truly was the best of both worlds since it was the feeling of a DJ and band at the same time. He even sang our first dance song and the guests were shocked since it sounded incredibly like the artist. I highly recommend D’Amico Entertainment to anyone! 5 Star Rating!

The Best!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Kate D

We used the Bandjay experience with Christian, Dawson, and the jazz player. THEY WERE FANTASTIC and I received numerous compliments on how amazing they were at our wedding(including my videographer who said they were the best he has seen) . Christian & Dawson are crowd... Read More favorites! They really played off each other well and made it so fun for our guests. Not only were they excellent emcees but Christian's voice is incredible - he really sounds like Billy Joel! They really love what they do and put their heart and soul into it. It was a little loud for tables nearby them so try to put their booth far away from dinner tables if possible!