Damon Bilger Weddings

Philadelphia, South Jersey, Delaware, and beyond!

Wedding Services

We provide wedding services including photography, videography, photo booths, DJ services and more. With our digital proposals and contracts, you can expect a hassle-free experience.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

PO Box 223, Clayton, NJ Philadelphia, South Jersey, Delaware, and beyond! (856) 265-5020

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alexandra K

Initially we inquired for a photobooth rental. When we learned that he was also a photographer and offered us a deal, we couldn't refuse. His quality of work is great. With the anticipation of an engagement shoot in public, we were really nervous but Damon directed us and made... Read More us feel very comfortable. He even let us use our props and take photos with our pups. Everyone loved our engagement photos. The quality of the photobooth was great! We had a flowerwall backdrop that he worked with and that along with the photobooth was a BIG HIT at the wedding. The lighting and quality of the photos were great. We received our photos in less than a week! We are so incredibly happy with how the photos turned out. Everyone (including us) loved every single one of them!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Patty D

Damon is seriously the best. He was on time (even got there before me), calm, professional, and overall just a great guy. My husband and I enjoyed working with him. We truly have the best photos ever! Spectacular!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Amber B

We highly recommend Damon. He maintained his professionalism while at the same time making the entire experience personal and fun. Damon is so talented and a pleasure to be around. He was friendly, polite and patient with all of our friends and family members yet remained... Read More invisible most of the time. He had our photos to us within days after the wedding. We were able to view the photos while we were still on our honeymoon. He truly captured the essence of the day along with every expression and a clear attention to every detail of the wedding. We don't feel like we missed a moment. We booked Damon for 12 hours and it was the best money spent, let alone he was the best price out of all the photographers we considered.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Christine K

Damon was great to work with! He was very accommodating to answer all our questions and put to ease any hesitations we had. He was very personable. He supplied a secondary photographer, Simone, who was equally pleasant to work with. But ultimately it comes down to the work... Read More provided and Damon exceeded our expectations! He was able to get all our requested shots of the wedding parties and family, as well as our individual pictures. Both him and Simone worked diligently and provided great advice for posing and staging. They provided the portrait shots we wanted and came up with some creative and artistic shots which we love. We receive so many compliments on the photos! Damon was also very flexible with payment options and had our photos available shortly after our wedding. Overall, a great experience and we look forward to working with Damon in the future.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Chantelle M

Let me just say that when my husband and I were planning our wedding, we heard HORROR stories related to some photographers so we were a little nervous about what the day of would be like. Well, we were SO impressed and pleased with our experience. Damon was professional,... Read More patient, and understanding... he made sure to work with us in a way where we were able to get all the amazing pictures to remember our special day, but also have plenty of time to enjoy it with our loved ones. We highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed. Thanks, Damon!!!! You guys were awesome!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jessica A

Damon is so very talented and has a vision for photography. His creativity helped to create beautiful keepsakes from our wedding. If you're considering a photo booth -- DO IT! Especially with Damon. His photo booth isn't your typical booth. It is quite modern and added so... Read More much whimsy and fun to our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Krista B

Damon was great from start to finish. From our engagement photos, to our wedding album I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Damon is so talented and knows just how to capture all of the most precious moments. His calm yet confident attitude let's you know you are in... Read More the best hands. Our photos were ready to view in literally a week after the wedding! We also had the photo booth at the reception and it was a big hit- it really gets the guests up and interacting- so much fun, definitely worth it! Our DJ, Mike Oberholtzer also was recommended to us by Damon and he was of course awesome as well. He kept the reception running smooth and knows how to get the dance floor packed! I really just can't say enough good things about Damon, he truly offers the total package for your wedding journey (and let's not forget that the price can't be beat for the high quality work he does!)

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Rebecca Y

Pick this photographer! He does amazing work and gets your pictures back to you super fast. We were so thrilled with his work and highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kristin A

Damon was easy to work with, responsive, on top of details, and called to confirm and review everything! The pictures were ready within the first week after our wedding and turned out amazing! Also, the photo booth services were a fun and special touch to our day. Great... Read More services, prices, and amazing pictures. Thanks Damon!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Rebecca B

Highly recommend Damon. Very professional and easy to work with. The whole process was hassle free. Not to mention the pictures turned about beautifully! Extremely pleased with the results and his pricing is very reasonable for the quality you receive.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Cheryl J

Damon did an amazing job! He is very easy-going, which helped to keep us calm throughout the day. The turnaround on our pictures was so fast - we received all of them on the last day of our honeymoon!! Also, the pricing is very reasonable without sacrificing quality! We would... Read More recommend him.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Chelsea H

Damon was a real straight shooter (pun intended)! I was an overly anxious bride that hated every aspect aspect of planning a wedding (and is shy to have my picture taken!!!)! Damon assured me that he could take care of everything we wanted with some simple input. We had Damon... Read More from our engagement photos to wedding photos and he was there to answer all questions in between with honesty and thoughtfulness. We got the majority of pictures discussed in phone calls and beyond...proofs and flash drives within about a week! Thank you to Damon and Simone for capturing our day in photos! And shout out to Robert, the coolest, sweetest videographer we got with Damon's package! I am blown away by the highlight video, it's like a fairytale clip! I cannot wait to watch the full video with family and friends!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Saroyah M

We used Damon Bilger for his Photo Booth services for our company's annual holiday gala. The whole process of working together was great! The team was responsive during the prep process, timely onsite, and so friendly. Our staff loved the booth and they managed to keep everyone... Read More happy despite the lines. The props were great and their set up was very neat! Loved working with them and look forward to doing so again next year!

Damon

I began my photographic journey at a young age - being a third generation photographer it was in my blood. I had my first camera when I was 8. Now, as the owner & principal photographer of Damon Bilger Photography, I find it a privilege and great responsibility to capture the love of two individuals, and feel blessed to get to work with such wonderful people each day! Please take a look at our wonderful testimonials on our website, and let me know how I can help! http://www.damonbilgerweddings.com/testimonials