Damon Bilger Weddings

Philadelphia, South Jersey, Delaware, and beyond!

Wedding Services

We are a wedding services company providing wedding and engagement photography, wedding videography, photo booths, DJ services and more. With our digital proposals and contracts, you can expect a hassle-free experience. I am always the primary photographer, so you're always in the best hands!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

PO Box 223, Clayton, NJ Philadelphia, South Jersey, Delaware, and beyond! (856) 265-5020

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Amber B

We highly recommend Damon. He maintained his professionalism while at the same time making the entire experience personal and fun. Damon is so talented and a pleasure to be around. He was friendly, polite and patient with all of our friends and family members yet remained... Read More invisible most of the time. He had our photos to us within days after the wedding. We were able to view the photos while we were still on our honeymoon. He truly captured the essence of the day along with every expression and a clear attention to every detail of the wedding. We don't feel like we missed a moment. We booked Damon for 12 hours and it was the best money spent, let alone he was the best price out of all the photographers we considered.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Patty D

Damon is seriously the best. He was on time (even got there before me), calm, professional, and overall just a great guy. My husband and I enjoyed working with him. We truly have the best photos ever! Spectacular!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kristin A

Damon was easy to work with, responsive, on top of details, and called to confirm and review everything! The pictures were ready within the first week after our wedding and turned out amazing! Also, the photo booth services were a fun and special touch to our day. Great... Read More services, prices, and amazing pictures. Thanks Damon!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alexandra K

Initially we inquired for a photobooth rental. When we learned that he was also a photographer and offered us a deal, we couldn't refuse. His quality of work is great. With the anticipation of an engagement shoot in public, we were really nervous but Damon directed us and made... Read More us feel very comfortable. He even let us use our props and take photos with our pups. Everyone loved our engagement photos. The quality of the photobooth was great! We had a flowerwall backdrop that he worked with and that along with the photobooth was a BIG HIT at the wedding. The lighting and quality of the photos were great. We received our photos in less than a week! We are so incredibly happy with how the photos turned out. Everyone (including us) loved every single one of them!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Rebecca B

Highly recommend Damon. Very professional and easy to work with. The whole process was hassle free. Not to mention the pictures turned about beautifully! Extremely pleased with the results and his pricing is very reasonable for the quality you receive.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Cheryl J

Damon did an amazing job! He is very easy-going, which helped to keep us calm throughout the day. The turnaround on our pictures was so fast - we received all of them on the last day of our honeymoon!! Also, the pricing is very reasonable without sacrificing quality! We would... Read More recommend him.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Chelsea H

Damon was a real straight shooter (pun intended)! I was an overly anxious bride that hated every aspect aspect of planning a wedding (and is shy to have my picture taken!!!)! Damon assured me that he could take care of everything we wanted with some simple input. We had Damon... Read More from our engagement photos to wedding photos and he was there to answer all questions in between with honesty and thoughtfulness. We got the majority of pictures discussed in phone calls and beyond...proofs and flash drives within about a week! Thank you to Damon and Simone for capturing our day in photos! And shout out to Robert, the coolest, sweetest videographer we got with Damon's package! I am blown away by the highlight video, it's like a fairytale clip! I cannot wait to watch the full video with family and friends!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Saroyah M

We used Damon Bilger for his Photo Booth services for our company's annual holiday gala. The whole process of working together was great! The team was responsive during the prep process, timely onsite, and so friendly. Our staff loved the booth and they managed to keep everyone... Read More happy despite the lines. The props were great and their set up was very neat! Loved working with them and look forward to doing so again next year!

Damon

I began my photographic journey at a young age - being a third generation photographer it was in my blood. I had my first camera when I was 8. Now, as the owner & principal photographer of Damon Bilger Photography, I find it a privilege and great responsibility to capture the love of two individuals, and feel blessed to get to work with such wonderful people each day! Please take a look at our wonderful testimonials on our website, and let me know how I can help! http://www.damonbilgerweddings.com/testimonials