Dana Damewood Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

11138 Q St , Omaha, NE

The BEST Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Allie W

We were so impressed with Dana and her team on our big day! We are in love with all of the pictures!!!

easy to work with

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Maureen M

Dana shot our wedding completely last minute (Iwen exposures cancelled the night before!) She was very easy to work with. She had great vision, and shot everything perfectly which was awesome considering we hadn't even really discussed what we wanted with her! I would highly recommend this photographer.

Dana Damewood is the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Meredith J

Dana is truly passionate about photography & it shows! She is creative, enthusiastic & a great photographer. She did our engagement pictures & it was a wonderful experience. Not only did we get some awesome pics, we also had a chance to get to know each other so the wedding day photography experience was much more personable & comfortable. One great benefit was the option of receiving a high resolution CD with all of the images & copyright privileges. She will definitely be doing future family photographs for us. We loved working with her & would recommend her for anyone's wedding, baby pics, senior pics, etc.!

Milwaukee Wedding 06/26/2010

Reviewed on 9/08/2010 Katie R

LOVE DANA! Dana was an awesome addition to our wedding.... we brought her with us to Milwaukee from Omaha because we loved her work and felt that she really made us comfortable. The pictures turned out great and everyone keeps commenting on how awesome they all look. Working with her has been super easy and enjoyable. Her work is gorgeous, and she makes you feel wonderful throughout the day!!!

Photographer Review

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Diana W

Dana did a wonderful job for both my wedding as well as my sisters. She was so easy to work with and made it fun to have pictures taken of you all day. We have yet to get our wedding pictures back, but our engagement pictures were great!

Artsy, creative and beautiful photos

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Tara C

Dana didn't photograph my wedding, but I wish she had! I booked her for my Rock the Dress shoot with my husband a month after our wedding. She took gorgeous photos of the two of us with great color and lighting (even before editing.) She captured very sweet moments between my husband and I and did so candidly and artfully. Her pictures have such a raw yet delicate flavor to them...just beautiful, I absolutely recommend her.

Send Email