Classic, Documentary

Engagement

6308 Lenoir Dr., Wilmington , NC

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Walker W

Dana is truly the best photographer ever! She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I look at them every day because I love them so much! The photos speak for themselves because she takes such beautiful pictures but she also makes you feel super comfortable while... Read More you're being photographed. During our engagement session she was able to capture both of our personalities as well as the love we share for eachother, even though my husband really doesnt like to take pictures. Our wedding pictures are unbelievable! She was so organized and took the time to find out and make a list of everything we wanted for our wedding day. Not only did the picture taking go SO smoothly and quick but she literally got everything we wanted and more! We could not be more pleased with our pictures and we are SO glad that we chose Dana to capture the most important time in our lives! She is the BEST!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Kristen B

Dana is amazing!! She had done my sisters family pictures years ago and then I saw her work when researching Wilmington photographers and saw her beautiful her photography was and knew I had to contact her. This is the one thing that is so important to spend money on when... Read More planning a wedding because you want them to turn out great so when you look back you will remember that special day. Dana did my bridal portraits and my wedding day pictures. I can't wait to see all of them because we just got married but the sneak peek is already beautiful. The day I did my bridal portraits she was so fun and had such a great personality that makes you feel comfortable and that she has known you forever. Even at the wedding people kept telling me how nice and awesome she was. She is very professional and great at what she does. She was so thoughtful through the whole process and was always quick to respond to my emails with any questions I had. Thank you Dana for making our day so special!! Kristen B.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Aggie B

Dana is a wonderful wedding photographer, our pictures are beautiful. We are not the most photogenic people in the world and to top it off we are super awkward when it comes to posing for pictures. She made us feel comfortable and eased us through those not-so-natural poses. I... Read More couldn't have asked for anything more out of Dana. We had a destination wedding, she even helped to give advice and recommendations for other aspects of our wedding. She was absolutely awesome!

Choose Dana!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Amber J

Dana is truly one of the best. She takes time to get to know you & exactly what you're looking for in the moments she captures. She's down-to-earth, friendly & has a real passion for what she does. I could not be more happy with my wedding photos!

Wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Megan M

Dana was so great to work with! She is so sweet and patient and takes the time to make sure she gets great shots. Dana really takes pride in her work and it shows in the photographs. She made me feel like a beautiful, confident model instead of just another bride! I really... Read More enjoyed working with her and would definitely recommend her to any Wilmington brides!

Secret gem!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Julie

Because Dana is getting her business underway only here in the last few years she is someone you have to search through all the others to find. I was anxious to find a photographer who captured the details and emotions and feel of the event with all of the editing of... Read More lighting/coloring. I wanted our photos to look natural and as the event actually was. Dana is attentive, works to capture the pictures you want, and doesn't miss a beat. She has a smile on her face the whole time!! She is also very quick about producing your photos. Would highly recommend for engagement and wedding!!