Dana Laymon Photograpy

Traditional

6308 Lenoir Dr., Wilmington , NC

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Aggie B

Dana is a wonderful wedding photographer, our pictures are beautiful. We are not the most photogenic people in the world and to top it off we are super awkward when it comes to posing for pictures. She made us feel comfortable and eased us through those not-so-natural poses. I couldn't have asked for anything more out of Dana. We had a destination wedding, she even helped to give advice and recommendations for other aspects of our wedding. She was absolutely awesome!

Choose Dana!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Amber J

Dana is truly one of the best. She takes time to get to know you & exactly what you're looking for in the moments she captures. She's down-to-earth, friendly & has a real passion for what she does. I could not be more happy with my wedding photos!

Wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Megan M

Dana was so great to work with! She is so sweet and patient and takes the time to make sure she gets great shots. Dana really takes pride in her work and it shows in the photographs. She made me feel like a beautiful, confident model instead of just another bride! I really enjoyed working with her and would definitely recommend her to any Wilmington brides!

Secret gem!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Julie

Because Dana is getting her business underway only here in the last few years she is someone you have to search through all the others to find. I was anxious to find a photographer who captured the details and emotions and feel of the event with all of the editing of lighting/coloring. I wanted our photos to look natural and as the event actually was. Dana is attentive, works to capture the pictures you want, and doesn't miss a beat. She has a smile on her face the whole time!! She is also very quick about producing your photos. Would highly recommend for engagement and wedding!!

TO Dana Laymon Photograpy