Classic, Documentary

Engagement

$0-$999

1508 Morton Avenue, New Bedford, MA (508) 994-4952

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Mike Z

There is a reason Dana has so many 5 star ratings! To start off he is a great person and very easy to work with. Dana is funny and will keep your crowd having fun throughout your event. He took some amazing photographs at our wedding and gave us wonderful memories that will last... Read More a lifetime. Thank you Dana!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Janine M

Dana Pierce did an amazing job capturing my winter wonderland wedding. Prior to our wedding, he did our engagement photos and he captured my husband and I's personality perfectly. We had so much fun taking the engagement photos and traveling to different locations to get the... Read More sunset/dusk pictures I was looking for. On the day of the wedding, Dana got pictures of everything. As the bride and groom, you sometimes don't get to see firsthand all of the work you put into the wedding (detailing of the tables, appetizers/deserts bar, even some of the guests!), but through his pictures we were able to see it all. His sense of humor kept everyone laughing. Somehow, each time my husband and I were posing for a picture someone was taking, Dana would magically appear behind them to capture the same photo for us. It was truly an honor having him as our photographer. He got each set of pictures (engagement and wedding) back to us so quickly for us to relieve and enjoy the memories! We highly recommend Dana and his work. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Stephanie C

Where do I begin?! My husband and I are so happy we went with Dana for our wedding photography. From day one of meeting with him, I knew this was the perfect fit. My now husband is very skeptical of people but from the first minute of meeting him, Dana made my now husband feel... Read More comfortable and relaxed. The entire process was effortless on my part from Dana’s great communication, knowledge, and advice. He even showed up to my venue early and did the museum tour to make sure he knew all the great locations to take pictures, even though he has been to the venue many times before. He wanted to make sure he scoped out every possible indoor location in case the rain prevented us from taking any pictures outside. I also will be forever grateful for the little PURPLE (my wedding color) handheld fan he let me use since we got married on a hot July day! He is also a fast worker both on site and after. We had a window of about 45 minutes from the rain clearing up and Dana quickly used that time to get the MANY outdoor pictures I wanted. It is now only 72 hours after my wedding and not only has Dana been posting sneak peek pictures on my facebook page all weekend, all of my pictures are available online already!! And the pictures are UNBELIEVABLE! My husband HATES taking pictures but Dana was able read him, knew how to work with him (a man who is very inexperienced in having pictures taken of him), and capture him perfectly! My phone has been blowing up from friends and family commenting on how beautiful the pictures are. We will be forever thankful!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jess L

Dana was our photographer for our wedding this past June. We decided to meet with him last year after reading reviews about him but were skeptical because his prices are so reasonable. I cannot stress enough how happy and impressed we and all of our guests are with his talent,... Read More personality, and finished product. Dana was nothing but professional from the start. He was full of ideas but also took into consideration what we were looking for. The first time we worked with him was for our engagement photos, which came out beautiful! He also had our photos to us on a flash-drive only a few days after the session. Dana made sure that we had all of our details straightened out ahead of time, which made us feel at ease with planning. The photos are an important part of the wedding and we couldn't have picked a better person to trust. The wedding itself was perfect. All of our guests loved Dana. He kept everyone laughing and smiling. Our pictures (which again came to us extremely quickly) were beautiful. He took all the photos we asked him to along with tons more. There's nothing more that we can say but to do yourself a favor and book with Dana. He's creative, fun, easy to work with, very well-priced, goes above and beyond and is great at what he does!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Jessica B

I am so grateful to have found Dana as a wedding photographer. He has a remarkable sense of humor, he's wacky and zany, and knows how to make people have genuine smiles in their photos. His pictures are wonderful, I can't stop looking at them! You certainly won't go wrong with... Read More him!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Dianne P

My husband and I had Dana Pierce as our photographer for our wedding day. We can't get enough of this guy! He has great energy and had everyone laughing for capturing some great photos! At the time of our first sit down with Dana, we had not yet made a final decision for our... Read More photographer. He showed us the awards that he has won over the years, including one award that accounted for five years. He showed us pictures after pictures; all were creative and fun! There was a lot of proof for those awards; We knew that we had to book him soon. Dana and I kept communication durin the planning period and I would send him ideas and pinterest boards that expressed some of the emotions and moments that we wanted to capture on our wedding day. He already had an idea of what we were looking for by the day of the wedding. My husband and I are not picture people but Dana did a great job getting us out of our shell and capturing a lot of fun pictures! Dana was on time and was ready to start taking photos the second I walked into the venue. He got me and my girls really into it and he captured a lot of fun photos! All of the pictures taken express everyone's emotion and fun everyone that night. Whatever it took to get the perfect shot, he did it! He is dedicated and it is evident that photography is his passion. I would recommend Dana Pierce to all Brides out there! Dana has a great personality that reaches out for great photos! You are going to want to remember this day....Why not chose the best?

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tiffany M

We had the absolute best experience with Dana as our photographer there wasn't a moment where I was ever unhappy. He made sure to capture all of our candid moments along with a few funny staged photos. It was a please having him photograph our wedding and our engagement photos.... Read More Trust me, you won't be disappointed. He'll keep you and your guests smiling the entire time!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kim L

Dana captured all the moments of our wedding, as well as all of the moments leading up to it. He is so high energy, yet so professional; it was the best combination to have in a wedding photographer! Your wedding day goes by in the blink of an eye, and I am so happy that he... Read More was there to capture the special moments. Great with kids, fun for adults! Would recommend Dana for anyone's special event!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Mariah Z

Dana did an amazing job photographing our wedding! He was there early and stayed until it was over, and the pictures came out beautiful. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a photographer in the future! Thanks again Dana!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Katie C

Dana was so great to work with, and my husband and I are very happy that we chose him to capture all the special moments at our wedding! Dana has such a great personality and knew how to get everyone smiling on our wedding day. Despite the rain, we even had a mini photo shoot... Read More outside! Dana stayed the entire wedding, and took so many beautiful pictures throughout the night. Most importantly, he was able to get a picture of my whole big family with my grandparents, who are 90 and 95 (they'll be celebrating their 72nd anniversary this year). This photograph with so many different generations, will be a treasured keepsake forever, as will all of our other wedding photos. Dana, thank you for your enthusiasm, sense of humor, and hard work. The laughter and smiles were contagious, and will be thought of fondly, whenever we think of our wedding day. You truly helped make our day special! Katie and Ian

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Heather B

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Dana to photograph our wedding! He was so easy to work with, showed up early and even stayed late to capture a bunch of great shots. I'm thrilled with the pictures and have received a ton of compliments on how great they turned out.... Read More Also, Dana was very responsive to my endless questions, which was really appreciated. It alleviates a lot of stress to hear back from vendors right away! Thanks, Dana!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Robin E

I got married last night and although I haven't seen the photos yet, I know they will be amazing. Dana arrived early and promptly began working his magic. He has such a fun personality and a great sense of humor! He immediately put my family at ease and everyone was having a... Read More great time taking photos. My sister came up to me and commented on how much she liked him, his jokes, and how comfortable he made her feel. His passion for his work is evident and his enthusiasm is contagious. Dana had great ideas and was flexible when we thought of some too. He blended right in all night long and was there to capture every special moment. As the bride, things can get stressful during the planning process; Dana was right there to help with suggestions, ideas, and even recommended a videographer, to help put my mind at ease. I would recommend Dana in a heartbeat to everyone I know. He is truly wonderful and I feel so blessed to have had the pleasure of working with him. Hiring him was one of the easiest and best decisions we made!! You won't regret working with him!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Emily F

Dana photographed our wedding and we are in love with all of the photos! He did an excellent job of capturing every little moment of our special day. You can tell right away that he comes with a lot of experience! He is very accommodating and easy to work with. We are truly... Read More greatful to have had such a wonderful photographer for both our engagement shoot and wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Susie R

Dana Pierce was an amazing photographer at our wedding. My husband and I were so pleased with his work. Dana was so fun to work with and everyone from bridal party to party to parents found him to be so funny yet professional. He took so many amazing photos, he honestly captured... Read More every moment. We had so much fun looking at all the photos. I highly recommend Dana Pierce photography!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Joanne J

Dana was amazing! He filled our day with laughs, and captured all of our special moments.He was there with us before the wedding and stayed until the end, not because he had to but because he enjoys his profession. He was understanding of our time and sensitive to the needs of... Read More my parents, my father was in a wheelchair at the time. Dana was never overwhelming, once the party started he quietly snapped away with his camera, up on chairs,in the corner or at the sides of the dance floor to get the best shot, but you never knew he was there. He's a professional with great character! I would recommend him to anyone! His prices are affordable and his work is professional!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Louise J

I have worked as a Dj for 20 years, at many weddings. I have worked several weddings with Dana Pierce. When I got married..well my number one choice was Dana, of course. Dana is professional , funny , punctual, artistic, and so fun to be around. My guests are still raving... Read More about him. My husband and I love our pictures!! And his prices are very reasonable. He gets 5 stars from us!! He arrived early and stayed until the end! He will not dissapoint!! He's the best...and I have worked with hundreds... Louise & Ross Johnson

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Lindsay J

So happy we had Dana as our photographer! He caught so many wonderful memories! Although it started to rain and thunder through our ceremony, he was still able to catch beautiful photos inside and amazing ones outside after! Everything was wonderful and my husband and I couldn't... Read More have asked for a better photographer to photograph our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kelley J

Dana did an excellent job with our wedding photos! It was obvious he had excellent experience to get us smiling and to get the job done well! Would absolutely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

My wife and I had the absolute pleasure of enjoying our wedding day with Dana as our photographer. We had a picture perfect day weather-wise, and he captured the absolute energy of every moment, from first look to last dance. Even our guests commented on how fun and easy he was... Read More to work with! At every step, he was snapping pictures of every beautiful moment - literally, over a THOUSAND photos! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Dana to capture your special day - his time in this business shows in every photo, and we were so happy to share our special day with him!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Michelle R

Where do I begin!!! Dana went above and beyond for our wedding! He was there early and stayed till it was over! He did whatever we asked, and always encouraged us to ask/give ideas for different photographs! At one point, because our formal shoot time wasn't very long, we asked... Read More him to go outside at the beginning of dinner to get more formals and without hesitation, he said of course! He was so engaging with The guests and encouraged the guests to get into pictures on the dance floor and such! He far exceeded our expectations!! Thank you so much Dana for capturing our special day!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

If there were 10 stars he would get it. Dana is fun to work with and knows what shots to get without being asked I totally recommend him he is fantastic

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

I have observed Dana at many venues over the years and have always been so impressed by his friendliness and professionalism. He captures ALL the moments of your special day, engages your guests in a friendly manner and brings out the best in everyone's photos.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

Dana was a treat to work with . A true professional and immediately puts you at ease when he already knows sunset time average temperature etc for your wedding day. He is prepared for everything and takes marvelous pictures.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Nicole M

Dana is an amazing photographer we love our pictures and could not have asked for a better experience. Would recommend to everyone!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

I do not have enough words to thank Dana for the absolutely amazing pictures, but most of all for his patience and kindness. Dana is truly so much more than a great photographer, he is an incredible human being. He made our wedding just that much more AMAZING. THANK YOU DANA!