NJ's No. 1 wedding state of the art transportation

Please visit our web site www.danarolimo.com to see more pictures of our vehicles that we offer. You can call us 24/7 365 days to discuss our services. We would love to be a part of one of the most important days in your lives. Excellence is what we are going for since 1985. Our 3 hours wedding packages starts from: 12 Passenger Chrysler 300 Limo: $500 18 Passenger Limos: $800 28 Passenger PartyBus: $1250 Champagne Toast, Red Carpet, White Gloves, Tuxedo Chauffeur. Danaro Limo 201-939-7077

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

321 10th Street, Carlstadt, NJ Bergen/ Hudson/ Passic/ Rockland/ Morris Counties (201) 939-7077

Amazing Vehicles and Service!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Nicole G

Our driver was on time and was so amazingly helpful throughout the entire time he was with us. He helped me and my girls in and out of the limo bus and even helped carry our flowers to the car - he really was truly exceptional! The vehicle itself was practically brand new and... Read More with the lights going and the music it was so much fun. Thank you for helping make our day so great!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Krisha M S

Thank you for making our wedding so special. Our Driver was the BEST and really took care of us. We found Danaro 3 weeks before our wedding when the limo CO we had booked cancelled us. The owner did everything possible to help us out. Our Limo Bus was clean and brand new.... Read More Thank you so much for making our day memorable!!! Krisha & Dave Morin

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Natasha P

I got married this past June and we used Danaro Limousines for transportation from my house to the church, then to the location where we took our pictures. We got the Phantom, which was absolutely gorgeous! Our driver was Kenny, who I cannot say enough good things about! He was... Read More absolutely amazing! He was so polite and such a gentleman. He helped escort my mom and myself into the car. At the church, he even escorted me all the way inside, making sure everything was ok with my dress. After the ceremony, my husband and I did the champagne toast, which was just perfect. Kenny knew exactly what he was doing and knew the exact locations we were going to. 5 stars!!!!! Thank you Danaro Limousines for your wonderful service!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Nena L

IF YOU DONT USE DANARO LIMOS YOURE DOING IT ALL WRONG. We hired them for our wedding day on December 3rd. Jimmy, the mananger was so great and easy to work with. Great personality and not looking to get extra bucks out of you like other vendors. On the wedding day, Kenny... Read More arrived to my house with the Rolls Royce and treated me and my parents like royalty. Very professional. What blew me away was when arriving to St. Lucys in Newark, the manager Jimmy was waiting there for me and from the second I exited the limo until I walked down the aisle with my father, they were OUTSTANDING and INCREDIBLE, managed the whole time frame until church started. My parents and myself were blown away, we didnt expect this. Red carpet was ready. it was amazing. I would use them again and again!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

Beautiful cars and excellent service! We rented the Limo Bus and the 2014 Roles Royce Phantom for our July 12th wedding. All of the vehicles arrived on time and with friendly, attentive staff members. I highly recommend this company for your next event.

Not satisfied at all

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Thomas L

i booked danaro because of their "rolls royce prinzing" & 2015 escalade, I called a week&1/2 before my wedding to make sure they didn't forget about me and I get a " about your limos" excuse but we will substitute your rolls with a phantom (that I didn't want) and your escalade... Read More with infinity truck limo that was suppose to be a 22 person limo I had 20 and 17 could barely fit in it, they gave me $100 off the $1600 but then banged me an overtime fee of over $200 and could not provide a receipt for me for running 45 minutes longer than expected and the limo arrived 15 minutes late to the church. I didn't want neither of the limos they provided I booked them solely for the original two limos but not telling me till a week&1/2 before my wedding put me in a tough spot where I wasn't going to look for another company last minute then they give you a survey to fill out about there service literally when the bride and groom sit down in the limo after the church lol the drivers were professional but if you want a specific limo they have don't count on it! 15 minutes late to the church doesn't sound like much but is, especially when they bang you overtime fees at the end, would never use them again because they couldn't keep there promise no matter what there excuse is! What good is booking and paying for a specific limo when they just show up with whatever!

2016-07-30T11:23:34 Response from the vendor

Unfortunately in today's world the competition has to stoop so low to write negative bogus reviews on this site. We never did this wedding. All wedding appointments are confirmed A week prior to your wedding by the owner himself if there is a breakdown on... Read Less Read More

Great Limo

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Jessica B

My husband and I wanted to rent an 10 passenger Chrysler 300. The owner, Tony, without prompting gave us the 12 passenger for the same price. The driver arrived on time. He helped me into the limo at my house. At the church, ,he escorted me out of the limo with white gloves... Read More and fixed my train before I went down the aisle. Since I didn't have a wedding coordinator I has grateful that we fixed my train. We gave the driver a last minute change for our photo location and he got us to our new location without a problem. The limo was clean and nice and the price was great. We recommend Danaro Limos.

Great Service! Minor Issue

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Emily W

This company was awesome! They showed up on time and the driver was extremely polite and professional. He asked me a few times throughout the day if there was anything he could help me with, which I thought was very kind. One minor issue was that there was no air in the back on... Read More the limo. We rented the Infiniti truck which is one of the newer vehicles. The air conditioning worker great for all passengers seated along the sides and front of the vehicle, but as the bride I had to sit on the bench closest to the doors. There was no one breeze from a vent. We had to ride with the windows open because I was too hot and couldn't breath well. Also our limo driver got lost on the way to the venue from the pictures and we had to pay for the extra time! I thought this was unfair as we would have arrived on time if the limo had not gotten lost.

First Class

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Jenny C

They truly treat you like royalty. The cars are absolutely gorgeous, very well taken care of and clean. Very professional

Great Limos, Great Service

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Lauren V

Danaro Limousine brought the class that we had hoped for right to the doorsteps of the church and the reception, with friendly and helpful drivers and a beautiful champagne toast emerging from the ceremony into a sunny Saturday afternoon. The Rolls Royce Phantom we selected... Read More for our ride as bride and groom from the church to the reception was perfect, both for our first drive together and for the photos we took as husband and wife and will remember forever, with a beautiful and breathtaking car alongside us. Tony of Danaro Limousine was incredibly helpful and flexible when selecting our stretch limousine and the Phantom and discussing and planning details of the wedding day. Tony ALWAYS answers his phone and remains available whether you have questions or concerns. We’re so glad we chose Danaro Limousine for our wedding on Aug. 17, 2013, and we recommend them to anyone who is planning their big day!

Great Limousine Company!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Samantha F

Danaro was great! For our wedding, We had a Rolls and an Infinity for the bridal party, Both cars showed up on time and both drivers were so friendly and professional. We didn't have to worry about anything. The drivers even kept us on schedule, and ensured we got to the venue... Read More on time. I would definitely recommend Danaro Limousine's!

Danaro Limo

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Kelly P

We selected Danaro based on their reputation. The service was okay and we arrived to the church and venue on time. Originally, we booked the car for 3 hours and it really wasn't explained to us that more time would be needed. The 3 hours is probably standard, but I felt more... Read More time should have been taken to fully explain everything in order to accommodate our needs. We ended up booking an extra half hour a few days before the wedding to ensure enough time. I called several times the week of the wedding to confirm everything because I hadn't received a call. I felt like we were rushed each time we spoke with the owner. The car was nice, but I thought the inside could have been cleaner. I did not like the red carpet used for our champagne toast. It had a large ugly logo on it which showed in our pictures. The driver wasn't very personable.

Good Choice in Limo Companies

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Jenna

The team at Danaro Limousines was wonderful. My husband and I were pleased with the selection of limos, how new the limos were, and how clean they are kept. A few weeks before our wedding, due to unforseen circumstances, my husband and I had to change the time of our wedding... Read More ceremony and reception. Danaro Limousines easily made the time changes. However, when we no longer needed the extra hour we had paid for, we could not get our money back. (I understand that this extra hour was in our contract, but it would have been nice for us to get that $125-$150 back. Instead, the limo sat running outside of my fiance's home for over an hour before anyone used it.) Overall, I was pleased with our service and limo driver. I would definitely recommend Danaro to future brides and grooms.

Great vehicles for the price

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Rebecca P

I really wanted a Rolls Royce Phantom for the wedding and Danaro had 2 available for reasonable prices (almost half the price our friends paid on their wedding from another vendor). The service was professional and timely.

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Melissa K

We booked Danaro based on recommendation of our reception venue & they did not disappoint! On the day of our wedding our limos (Rolls Royce Phantom & Cadillac Escalade) arrived on time and were in pristine condition. My driver was also extremely helpful in fixing my dress and... Read More veil as I prepared to walk down the aisle. I will definitely recommend this company in the future!

Great experience, very nice vehicle

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Allison P

Danaro provided us with great service while scheduling our limo and on the day of the wedding. Tony was friendly and responsive while booking the limo. The limo arrived early and was a very nice vehicle. Our driver Danny was friendly and professional. We were taken to all of our... Read More stops safely and on time. Overall we had a great experience with Danaro Limo.

Nice Clean Cars, AMAZING DRIVERS!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 K M

We rented 2 limos, one Rolls Royce Phantom & an Escalade. The limos were new (2011) & kept in good condition & were very clean. The limo drivers were amazing! If I remember correctly, both of the drivers were named Herman. They were on time & were so professional... Read More & helpful. They definitely did more than I expected them to! All I thought they did was open doors, but they helped me with my dress; they opened the church doors for me & were trying to calm my nerves before I was walking down the aisle! It was so cute! One of my other vendors was rude to the limo drivers & they remained calm, which I really appreciated. I later apologized to them for the other vendor's behavior (even though it wasn't my fault, but I felt really bad) & thanked them for remaining professional. Use them =)

Horrible

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Stephanie F

The limos were nice and clean. That is the only good thing I can say about them. Two days before my wedding Tony called changing our agreement. He claimed we did not request a party bus for pick up which was clearly stated in the contract. He later went on to tell us that he... Read More double booked the party bus and was not going to give it to us because we worked out a better deal than the other couple. He stressed me and my husband out very much and did this because he knew he could take advantage a few days before. Although he has nice vehicles I WOULD NEVER recommend this vendor to anyone. Tony was beyond rude and disrespectful.

2016-07-30T11:41:32 Response from the vendor

Again another bogus review I cannot believe people have the time to go on the Internet and write negative stuff. everything at Danaro limousines is done by a wedding contract. there are no surprises the day of your wedding, any mechanical issues are addressed two... Read Less Read More

Danaro Limo

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Jessica L

We splurged on our limos and it wasn't cheap. The limos were very nice and clean and arrived on time. However, I was very disappointed when our drivers did not know where they were going. They didn't use GPS or even have printed directions. Our driver tried to go off of his... Read More memory and he was wrong and we ended up being 20 minutes late for our reception. It turned out to be a stressful drive and not a relaxing one like it should have been. The bride shouldn't have to direct the drivers on her wedding day. I recommend the cars but just make sure they have directions ahead of time! This wasn't a concern of mine at first since they are a company hired to transport you from point A to point B and you would assume they would have directions but obviously I was wrong.

Wonderful to Work With

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Jaclyn M

We couldn't be happier with Danaro Limousines. We used them for our wedding day and they were extremely accommodating for all our needs. Thank you for everything! We would recommend you to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Joanne T

Danaro limousines was on time and effective, the air conditioning was on full blast & they were very attentive !

The best wedding car service

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 angela m

This is definately the place to go to for reliable service, spotless cars and drivers who not only dressed professional but where very kind. We had the rolls-royce phathom and party bus. The bridal party was very comfortable and absolutely no issues.

Terrible

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Catherine D

We went with Danaro as our limo company for our wedding in May and regretted it. The driver was very rude to me and my entire bridal party and family. He came to me in the limo and demanded $7 extra for tolls (as I'm in my wedding gown and clearly have no money on me). I was... Read More surprised, as I had just handed him an envelope with over $1,000 that he was coming to me for $7. He also took an extra long route on the way to our reception and got us there 15 minutes past the time we had him for in the contract and then demanded an extra $125 for it, even though he was clearly at fault. He would not listen when we tried telling him the route he should've actually taken and we ended up having to pay for it. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

A Good Experience

Reviewed on 6/10/2012 Sue G

We had a good experience with Danaro. Driver was earlier than expected. I was at the church 15mins early.

limo

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Christine C

The limo driver kept warning me about the time even though I made it clear to him that we were prepared to pay if we ran over. Also he was resistant to going where we wanted to take pictures even though it had been pre set up and he should have told us if it was going to be a... Read More problem. We were supposed,to get a pure white limo but on the day of the off white limo showed up (same size). Not a huge deal but all the little things added up - hence the 3 stars.

Meet The President

Tony Danaro

Please visit our web site www.danarolimo.com to see more pictures of our vehicles that we offer. You can call us 24/7 365 days to discuss our services. We would love to be a part of one of the most important days in your lives. Excellence is what we are going for since 1985. Our 3 hours wedding packages Strats from: 10 Passenger Chrysler Limos: $500 18 Passenger SUV Limos: $800 28 Passenger PartyBuses: $1250 Champagne Toast, Red Carpet, White Gloves, Tuxedo Chauffeur. Danaro Limo 201-939-7077