The Art of Cakes!

It is more than just a cake to us, it’s baking memories for you to share with your loved ones to last a lifetime. I believe that your wedding cake should not only be beautiful, but also taste delicious! Let me ensure that your special celebration becomes an unforgettable memory! My focus is providing my clients professional service with excellence in taste and art. Every cake is made from fresh, natural, gourmet ingredients, all alcohol free and pork-gelatin free.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Virginia, Dc, Maryland (703) 675-4222

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jasmine G

Working with Dana was AMAZING! She produced a beautiful and very yummy wedding cake for my recent wedding - my husband and I ate the top tier already (we couldn't wait the whole year lol) and our guests have continued to share how delicious our wedding cake was! On short notice,... Read More Dana was able to help us when our first cake baker was suddenly unable to produce our wedding cake. I was able to meet with Dana within the same week to discuss a new wedding cake. I told her our budget, detailed my vision for the cake and also explained that neither my hubby nor myself were really "cake people" - she was unafraid and produced a cake that was exactly what we asked for, plus more! Now, we need to plan more events that involve cake so I that I have an excuse to order more delicious treats from Dana's Cake Shoppe! Brides, go place your order now, I'm so glad I did!!

2017-07-17T12:02:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jasmine! It is always such an honor and our pleasure to work with such a wonderful couple! Congratulations, wishing you many years of love and happiness!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Vinati C

I ordered my wedding cake from Dana and I'm glad that I did! The cake itself was so yummy and the designs were beautiful and elegant! Thanks.

2017-01-11T12:29:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was an honor to be a part of your beautiful celebration! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Sarah J

Dana provided the cake for my baby shower and it was absolutely perfect! I had provided a photo from Pinterest of the cake I was seeking and she mastered it. The top tier was peanut butter butter cream and the bottom was strawberry buttercream. All of my guest for my baby shower... Read More raved that the cake tasted wonderful. She delivered the cake as well which made it super convenient for everyone since my mother and mother in law were hosting the shower and aren't familiar with this area. I would highly suggest Dana to anyone as she is wonderful to work with and is truly talented in mastering complex two-tiered cakes.

Reviewed on 3/10/2018

I met with Dana for a cake tasting and knew immediately she was the one to make my wedding cake! Her cake and filling flavors were so creative, fresh and delicious. Dana is super sweet and a delight to work with. She took the time to understand the vision I had for my cake and... Read More she nailed it! The cake was absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Thank you Dana's Cake Shoppe!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 WASILEH A

Our birthday cake was so DELICIOUS!!! Guests were all talking about how good it was!! Dana is so patient, professional and responsive every step of the way! She was such a pleasure to work with. When ever I have a big occasion, I turn to Dana for the best cake. I have ordered... Read More around 3 or 4 times from her and everytime she surprises us with the taste and the perfect design. I can say she is an artist no doubt about that. Just let her know what your taste buds are craving and she will do the rest! Overall, delicious desserts and outstanding service! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Robin C

I placed an order for a custom cake for my baby shower and it turned out to be the most beautify and tasty cake I’ve ever had. I provided just one picture and a few details to customize the cake and Dana executed the idea perfectly. The theme of my baby shower was the little... Read More prince and as you can see from my pictures, the cake brought the whole theme and presentation together wonderfully. The cake was so flavorful and received many compliments from the guests at my baby shower. From the moist cake, the delicious frosting, to the strawberry filling and even the fondant (which is usually not very edible at other places) – it was simply perfect. I highly recommend Dana’s Cake Shoppe for any custom cakes/pastries – working with her was a pleasure. Her response time to all my questions was great, and the cake was ready for pick up very timely! Thank you, Dana!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Robin C

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Raghad B

OMG when I saw the cake I couldn't believe my eyes. It was designed like Mosaic to represent our organization, Mozaic. The second cake was designed like the logo of our new project. I described to Dana the nature of our event, Refugee Kitchen grand opening, then left the whole... Read More mission to her. She did great job. The cake went beyond everyone's expectation when we tasted it. it was different flavor in each level. The taste of the fruit cake was heavily good. It melted in my mouth in a very rich taste. Every guest gave similar comment. Dana, thank you for making our Grand Opening event such a great start. I recommended you to all of my beloved friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

The cake was not only GORGEOUS but delicious too! Easiest part of all our planning, once we chose what we wanted we didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. One of the most talented and creative cake artists out there. Will definitely recommend to everyone we know!

2017-11-02T18:43:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day! It was my honor and pleasure to design your cake, wishing you many years of love and happiness!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Barbra S

We were very pleased with our delicious and beautiful wedding cake!!Dana really listened to our requests and made it happen. She was very easy to work with and responded very quickly when we had questions. I really recommend Dana's Cake Shoppe for your wedding cake!

2017-11-02T18:43:24 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Ashley M

When my fiancee and I were looking for wedding cake vendors, Dana truly stood out. Her flavor choice and her designs were magnificent. At our tasting, Dana was just amazing. She worked so professionally, yet so kind and loving. The second we chose her, we knew we made the right... Read More choice. She created the cake I wanted exactly the way I wanted and I couldn't be more grateful! Thanks Dana for providing us with a cake to remember :)

2017-11-02T18:43:35 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/26/2017

I ordered from Dana and loved every bite! The cake I ordered couldn't have been better! On the outside, it looked like something straight out of a magazine and the inside was simply divine.... Recommend her 1000%

2017-11-02T18:43:43 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Karen E

Dana's cakes are a work of art. I am so happy I chose her to make my wedding cake. It was the highlight of my reception. I chose a lemon with a strawberry buttercream which was a delicious combination. The cake was very moist and even the fondant tasted good. When I first saw... Read More the cake at the wedding, it took my breath away. It was absolutely perfect.. I highly recommend Dana's Cake Shoppe for your weddings future brides!

2017-08-23T08:55:19 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Laurencia W

Dana was more than amazing accommodating my husband and I. All of our guests were raving about the cake, cupcakes and cake pops that were at the wedding. We look forward to having more goodies from Dana's Cake Shoppe!

2017-07-17T12:05:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Laurencia for letting me be a part of your special day! It was our honor and pleasure to design your cake, wishing you many years of love and happiness!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017

Dana made the cake for my daughter's wedding and the cake looked great and tasted even better. it was moist and yummy. I recommend her highly.

2017-07-17T12:07:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Fadia!It was a pleasure and an honor to work with such a wonderful family! Thank you so much for allowing Dana's Cake Shoppe to be a part of your daughter's special day!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Amy w

We contacted Dana's Cake Shoppe for our wedding cake. Dana made an amazing job! My wedding cake was beautiful. Dana really took her time with me regarding the designs and answering any and all of my questions. She was very friendly and professional. We were lucky to try some at... Read More our cake tasting. Overall we had an amazing experience with her and recommend Dana's Cake Shoppe to any bride to be, or for any occasion.

2017-07-17T12:07:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we are so grateful for wonderful clients like you!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Julie R

Perfect and delicious! The most beautiful design I've ever seen. The cake flavor was vanilla with strawberry buttercream, it was so yummy. So glad we found Dana, she was great to work with and the cake was amazing!

2017-01-11T12:30:45 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure and an honor to work with such a wonderful couple! Thank you so much for allowing Dana's Cake Shoppe to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sara P

Dana's Cake Shoppe are a work of art. I am so happy I chose her to make my wedding cake. It was the highlight of my reception. The cake was very moist and even the fondant tasted good. It was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend it.

2017-01-11T12:30:32 Response from the vendor

Dana

I'm a cake artist who loves baking and decorating cakes. Encouraged and supported by my family, I turned my hobby into a professional home-based business that serves the DMV area. My motto is to make the ordinary into extraordinary!