St. Louis' Must-See Dance Band!

Dance Floor Riot is definitely not your mama's cover band! Hire the band that so many other clients have trusted their party to such as the (formerly) St. Louis Rams, Kansas City Chiefs, Make A Wish, Monster Energy, Samuel Adams and Jameison Whiskey. They have shared the stage with Third Eye Blind, Weezer and Silversun Pickups. When you come to a DFR show, you can expect to hear the most popular Top 40 hits by artists like Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea, Justin Timberlake, LMFAO, Katy Perry, Nelly, and many more. Infusing typical pop songs with a shot of adrenaline and providing a full rock show experience, their flavor adds something that has proven to be a trail blazer in the St. Louis music scene!

Dance, Pop

Reception

Live Music

Best money we spent!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Amy D

Hiring Dance Floor Riot is easily the best choice we made when it came to our wedding! They kept the party going all night with their party jams and all around amazing performance. It's been six months and people still bring up how amazing the band was and how much fun they... Read More had! Forget the flowers and fancy cake and hire a band your guests will never forget! Your guests won't remember the fancy chairs you rented or the harpist that played as you walked down the aisle, just how much fun they had dancing the night away to Dance Floor Riot.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kelly K

BEST band for a wedding!! I had originally found them on The Knot website and we had never heard them play before booking them for our wedding. We didnt have time to go listen to them play so we asked around and everyone told us how great they were and they were RIGHT! They were... Read More so energetic and kept the crowd dancing the entire night! They asked me what I wanted them to play and not play and they listened 100%! They were also very easy to keep in touch with the entire time, especially the last few weeks leading up to the wedding. I would book them all over again! If you are looking for a band choose them!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Caitlyn B

We absolutely LOVED having Dance Floor Riot play at our wedding reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night and our guests couldn't stop raving about the band! I have never seen so many people stay until the end of a reception. I knew when I first heard them play that... Read More I wanted them to play and our wedding and it was the best decision. Thank you for making a great day turn into an awesome party!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jeremy M

Couldn't have asked for better entertainment! The band literally took over the show leaving nothing for us to worry about. I have had numerous people that attended our wedding ask us who the band was letting us know how amazing they sounded and how fun our wedding night was!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Shelly S

Dance Floor Riot was a blast. We could not have asked for an easier experience or a more exciting atmosphere. The DJ that came with them was also amazing. He acted as the MC and coordinated things exactly as we wanted it!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Dusty K

Getting married? Stop reading this and book DFR now. It was by far the best decision we made. The reception could not have gone better thanks to this guys and their DJ too. Almost every one of my guests commented on how awesome they were and the dance floor was never empty. You... Read More could also not ask for a better group of people to play your wedding. They learned two songs for us and also had some other fun surprises. I can’t say enough about them.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jessica W

DFR was the perfect fit for our wedding. The assortment of music was great, the band members were friendly and full of energy, and we danced until the last second. Thanks for making our wedding night so special.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Megan P

Dance Floor Riot is guaranteed to get all of your guests up and moving on the dance floor. They were very professional and made the night very memorable!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Dorie E

DFR had amazing music whether the DJ was leading while the band took a break or when they were rocking the room. It was amazing. We got so many compliments on them. I'm so thrilled. And most of my friends got out there and danced until last song. It was an incredible experience.... Read More They have great stage presence, energy, and sound. Thanks DFR!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Beth M

We couldn't have booked a more incredible band for our Wedding Night! Our guests kept coming up to us saying how much fun they were having and that they didn't want to sit down and talk because of the band. They were a joy to work with from Day 1 and added special touches that... Read More made the night even better. My mom's only complaint was that the band was too damn good!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Glen C

My wife and I got married on March 4th, 2017 and everyone said that these guys made the reception and kept the party going the entire night. If you're looking for a live, fun band that will keep everyone on the dance floor the entire night, then I strongly recommend these... Read More guys!!! Easy to work with and so much fun!!! I hope to never go through the pains of wedding planning again, but if I did, rebooking these guys would be a no brainer!!! Thanks again DFR - you guys killed it!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Maria R

I am so glad we choose DFR for our reception! They did an amazing job and were definitely the life of the party. We loved all the songs they played.. and they even learned new songs upon our request just for our special night. Not only are they are great, lively, entertaining... Read More band, they are cool guys too! Communicating with them up until the reception was easy and reassuring as well. I definitely plan to book them for another event in the future.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kirsten B

This band is AMAZING! They are cool guys, and once they got the dance party started it never stopped! I would HIGHLY recommend Dance Floor Riot for any special event. They rock!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Sara K

Excellent! Couldn't ask for more. The dance floor was packed all night. Received several compliments from the guests on how well the band performed and I agree 100%. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

"Dance Floor Riot" was fantastic from the beginning of the planning process to their performance at our wedding! The planning with the band and the DJ was very easy to work with and exceeded our expectations!! : ) Their performance at our wedding was phenomenal-we had... Read More people on the dance floor all night long, and people kept approaching our parents throughout the night to comment on how great the band was! I would recommend Dance Floor Riot without hesitation!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Kristian P

Dance Floor Riot was absolutely amazing, and we could not have picked a better band for our wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire time they played, and our guests raved about them for months following the wedding. They are professional, fun, and overall great musicians.... Read More I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Candice M

I can not express how amazing DFR is. They literally MADE our wedding. We have heard from multiple people how "epic" our wedding was. They went above and beyond every single step of the way and I KNOW it would not have been as amazing without them. Thank you so so so much guys.... Read More We are forever grateful for you. You made our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Kelly M

Wonderful band! Guests loved them. Easy to work with and great song selection.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

Fantastic song selection! Great presence on stage. Would recommend to any bride or groom looking for a live band at their reception!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Alexandria M

When you book Dance Floor Riot, you have the complete package of professionalism, extremely talented musicians, and guests RAVING that "this live band made the reception". You're in good hands from the moment they reply to your inquiry to the final dance as a married couple. The... Read More cherry on top is knowing that they're wanted in the St. Louis area and beyond. You know it's a good band when they headline gigs at top level venues. That means they're wanted and you definitely want to book them for your wedding.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Mike A

We knew going into wedding planning, that we wanted our money invested in a good photographer, and a good band. Little did we know, that hiring Dance Floor Riot would be THE best thing about our reception! From the moment they hit the floor, they commanded it, and had... Read More everyone's attention for the rest of the night! They were the nicest guys, and so willing to do whatever it took entertain us and our guests! I cannot stress how important of a role they played in making our reception absolutely perfect. Don't look anywhere else... choose DFR!

Say 'I do' to DFR!!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Magin S

We knew from the minute we got engaged we didn't want anyone else to play at our wedding. We had seen Dance Floor Riot perform several times and knew they would be the perfect choice for entertainment. DFR played so many great songs (per our request) and even provided a super... Read More cool DJ for music in between sets, so the party never stopped. Our friends and family were on the dance floor ALL night. 2 1/2 years later, we STILL receive compliments on how fun our wedding was and how awesome Dance Floor Riot was. From start to finish, these guys were organized, professional, and so fun to work with. So look no further, and say 'I do' to DFR!!!