YOUR FIRST DANCE - Create Memories Forever!

Countless couples and families have come through our doors and left having created lifetime memories on the dance floor! Our Wedding Instructors will assist you in planning all aspects of dancing at your reception. We'll even help you choose a song. Whether you want just a few simple steps or a storybook routine, we've got you covered! We'll help create YOUR first dance, a father-daughter or a mother-son dance. We will even teach a few lessons to your parents or wedding party to polish their moves for the reception. Call to schedule a FREE introductory lesson, meet with your instructor and begin planning a memorable experience.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, Polka

8023 Catherine Lane, Louisvile, KY (502) 377-4859

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Natalie R

Dance Louisville was a lifesaver! My husband (who lived out of town) and I wanted to learn something quick and easy so we wouldn't just be swaying back and forth for 2-3 minutes. I was also having a mother-daughter dance and my mom and I wanted to make sure it wasn't awkward or... Read More uncomfortable. I booked a lesson the week of the wedding for the first dance and mother-daughter dance. I wish I could remember our instructor's name because she was so wonderful! We each learned different steps that worked well with the music! Everything went perfectly the day of the wedding!

2017-05-01T11:20:49 Response from the vendor

Kelli was your instructor! I am thrilled to hear that we could add to the happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations from the staff at Dance Louisville. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Allie H

Kelli was so great to work with, she was patient and listened to our desires. We were so pleased with our dance!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Grayson S

My wife (fiancee at the time) and I found Dance Louisville online when we decided that we wanted to do something special for our first dance at our wedding. We were pretty nervous, as neither one of us had ever danced before, and we didn't know what to expect. As soon as we... Read More entered the studio, we were greeted warmly, and our instructor, Emily, was incredibly kind, patient and talented. We had such a good time learning our first dance that we decided to do a second surprise dance, as well, and both were a huge hit! We were able to learn two completely different dances in about two months, and Emily and the rest of the staff at Dance Louisville were always welcoming and helpful. We've actually started taking lessons there because we had such a good time learning to dance! I would highly recommend Dance Louisville for anyone wanting to learn to dance in an awesome environment with great people.

So Much Fun

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Stephanie M

We did the 10 lesson pack after doing the trial lesson. My husband knew how to dance from years of cotillion but I only knew some basic steps. We picked our first dance song and Kelly picked the style that went along with it and choreographed a dance for us. She was very... Read More flexible with scheduling lessons (both length and time/date) which was great. By the time we got to our wedding we remembered all of the steps and really impressed all of our guests. I HIGHLY recommend taking dance lessons because it's a great way to have some fun with your fiancee during a stressful time. I used two of our lessons to practice for the father/daughter dance. My dad is mostly a hopeless case when it comes to dancing but managed to do alright with the tips he got.

Reviewed on 6/28/2015

My husband and I decided we needed to do at least something for our first dance. Jo Ann was very friendly on the phone and got us set up with our first lesson. Kelli was our instructor and she was fantastic. The dance came off with our a hitch. Everyone was impressed that we... Read More were able to put such a cool routine together in such a short time. I highly recommend Dance Louisville.

Choreographed First Dance

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Emily P

We took advantage of $15 for the first lesson and $199 for 5 lessons for a wedding first dance. Kelly choreographed a first dance for us. She worked well with our schedule, including changing our lessons several times due to a death in the family. She was so helpful and... Read More encouraging, which we needed with zero dance experience. It was a great deal!

Kelli

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Marguerite D

Kelli is amazing!!! Thanks! :)

The Best Memory of the Wedding!

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Christa F

Dance Louisville is AMAZING!!!! We didn't want to just dance in a circle on our first dance, we wanted to do something special and surprise everyone! Jessica and Brian are amazing teachers and have great hearts! Go and do this! It was one of the most talked about things at our... Read More wedding and it was a great experience for us as a couple! We are going to keep taking lessons and dance away through our whole life! Highly recommend!!!!

Meet The Manager

JoAnn Lewis

JoAnn will be your first contact with Dance Louisville! Having worked with countless brides, she can answer any questions you have concerning your first dance! Be it you and your fiance, a mother-son dance, a father-daughter dance, or even some lessons for your parents to join in the fun, we're here for you. Call her to schedule a FREE introductory lesson to meet with an instructor and begin planning a memorable experience.