ABOUT US

We believe teaching wedding dance is a very personal service and there is no one-fit for all. To us, a wedding dance is not just a series of steps but an expression of your feelings. For some couples, it could be romance and sensuality, for others it could be being naughty, fun and silly. Its YOUR own personality and style that will make your wedding dance special and memorable to YOU and we want to help create that special experience for you for your special night. We often get asked by every wedding couple coming to us - How Many Lessons Do I Need? Here is a short blog to help you understand what it entails. http://dancewithpanache.com/blog/2017/4/14/wedding-dance-how-many-lessons-do-i-need

Bollywood, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Jacob Peter K

My fiancé and I started our adventure with Jonathan and Uttara 3 months before our wedding. Our consultation really solidified that we would be getting a lot of experience, a great atmosphere, and amazing instruction. It was also very beneficial to have both a female and male... Read More instructor - while Jonathan primarily instructed us, Uttara would jump in and assist or demonstrate with Jonathan frequently. They allowed us to build our dance as complex as we thought we could handle and showed us what it would look like piece-by-piece. Now 2 weeks before our wedding and with one lesson left, we are extremely thankful for their help and very happy with how well we have progressed. We have not only gained a great understanding for dancing but we've also made two new friends. They are so optimistic, honest, and all around phenomenal people. Jonathan and Uttara are wonderful instructors and provide positive feedback while remaining helpful. We cannot wait to show off our moves at the wedding! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Jonathan and Uttara!!

2017-03-19T20:11:50 Response from the vendor

Dear Jake and Ashley, Thank you so much for the kind words! The pleasure has been ours to teach an absolutely fun and talented couple as you and we wish you good luck and look forward to watching your wedding video :) Love, Jonathan and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Genevieve G

I met Jonathan and Uttara when I dragged my then fiance to our first dance lesson. I wanted to learn a choreographed dance, he did not. We are NOT dancers, he did not want to be there and I wasn't sure we wouldn't fail. We had 5 months till the wedding and got to work.... Read More Jonathan created exactly what I wanted with the two fancy dips that I wanted. Uttara is a wonderful lady (now a friend) who was always there to show the female side of the dance, and what I should be looking like! We roughly learned the dance in the first month, attending two lessons a week, once we "knew" the routine, we came once a week until the wedding to perfect it. The lessons stopped being a chore for my fiance right away. He was focused on the steps and saw how happy I was. Two weeks before the wedding my fiance told Jonathan that we would definitely continue dancing together after the wedding!! (I was shocked and was so happy) On the day of the wedding Jonathan was right by our side and gave us a last minute pep talk and tips to calm us. Ten minutes later, we nailed our dance! I had the biggest smile on my face (because we didn't fall!!) It was so perfect. Uttara and Jonathan immediately came over to congratulate us. Our guests loved the personalized dance and that is something Bruce and I will always have. The video of our first dance is without a doubt my favorite thing from our wedding. I felt like a dancer and a princess. Jonathan - "All of me, loves all of" the memories you gave us :) Can't thank you enough!

2016-12-31T10:10:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Genevieve and Bruce for making us a part of your special night! It was our absolute pleasure :)

Founders - Jonathan Evans and Uttara Vaidya

We are extremely passionate (you can also call us crazy - but good crazy) about our work. Being a part of Dance With Panache, makes you a part of a bigger dance community that believes in the same values - helping and nurturing our students to grow and achieve their goals (regardless of what they are). Even if not with us, we are truly excited about your dance journey, because its beautiful.