Columbus' Premier Ballroom Dance Studio

Danceville U.S.A. is a LIVE ART installation located in one of the trendiest neighborhoods in Columbus---The Short North Arts District. Danceville opened in January of 2014 under the artistic direction of world-renowned choreographer and United States Latin Champion, Tony Meredith. At Danceville, U.S.A., we are wedding dance experts. We have plenty of wedding couples who come into our ballroom dance studio looking to learn how to dance for their wedding day and beyond! We will teach you specific wedding choreography to your wedding song as well as general ballroom dances you can use to dance socially at your wedding reception. The studio provides seven certified professional instructors teaching a variety of dances including Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Swing, Salsa, Cha Cha and more.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Latin, Polka

47 E Lincoln St, Columbus, OH (614) 223-1774
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Brynn H

I'd been pestering my husband about choreographing a first dance pretty soon after we got engaged. He taught ballroom and latin dance in college and I knew our guests would have high expectations. A little over a year before our wedding, we stumbled across Danceville, USA while... Read More out in the Short North for Gallery Hop. We signed up for their introductory package followed by the 10-lesson wedding package to get our dance choreographed. We switched to the monthly sponsorship after that. Tatiana choreographed an amazing first dance and she, Sean, Corinne, Kylie, and the other instructors helped get it polished and ready for our big day. We got a standing ovation at our wedding and my dad beamed when he said my husband and I looked like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. We still attend the studio to expand our dance experience and for fun date nights. We came in with ballroom background, but I've seen them do wonders with even the most inexperienced of dancers. I would highly recommend this studio whether you're just looking to learn a few steps or wanting a show-stopping routine with spins, drops and lifts.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Yelena G

This place is amazing! My husband and I have been taking lessons with Tati for almost 2 years and it has been a fantastic experience. Tati is kind, hilarious, and impressively talented. She's great at explaining things we don't quite get and has an infinite amount of patience.... Read More We've also taken lessons with Kylie on occasion and absolutely love her as well. She's so sweet and just an incredible teacher. We use our weekly lesson as a date night to break up our busy schedules and I can't say enough good things about our experience here. We love the entire staff. It's obvious how passionate they all are about dance. But most importantly, everyone here makes you feel like you're part of a big family. And can you say free wine?? Yum :) I'd whole heartedly recommend Danceville to anyone and everyone I know.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Melina S

My fiancé and I went to Danceville USA to learn a dance for our wedding. Everyone there was always so nice and we always had so much fun going to our dance lessons! The day of our wedding we were able to dance and impress everyone. It was an overall awesome experience! Thanks... Read More Danceville USA for helping to make our day even that more special!

Meet The Director of Marketing

Kylie Yarberry

After teaching hundreds of couples how to dance, working with engaged couples is my favorite! I love hearing how each couple met, their proposal story, hearing their vision for the big day and helping create a unique dance to their specific song. Your first dance with your spouse is a moment you will cherish forever. I love that my job is not only about celebrating people's love stories, but witnessing a newly engaged couple develop a partnership to communicate and learn a new skill together---it's the perfect pre-martial counseling ;) Nothing is more rewarding than that.