Daniel C. Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

4600 Seton Center Pkwy, Austin, TX

yay!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Jennifer B

I am so happy Daniel was our photographer. He did an amazing job capturing everything I wanted at the wedding. But most importantly, he was really friendly, professional and affordable. I am really glad we chose him because our photos came out amazing! We are really satisfied with the quality and service!

Daniel C - the best decision I made planning the wedding

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

In short: Danny expertly captured the emotion of the ceremony and the excitement of the reception. He worked with out me even noticing he was there during the ceremony and reception, and was extremely professional yet personable while shooting our posed pictures. In the end, the pictures where beyond my expectations and I have no regrets. After booking our dream wedding venue, our next priority was finding our dream photographer. Coming away from this event with quality photos was our number one priority. We found Danny on Pinterest and soon after, my now husband and I met Danny for dinner. He showed us that he was interested in getting to know us and our personalities so that he could better capture our wedding day. The day of the wedding went on with out a hitch due in large part to the organization and efficiency of Danny and his partner. Danny had already asked for details about what photos we knew we wanted and got right to work. Danny and his partner worked so well that I forgot they were there during the ceremony and reception. Danny was great about happily answering any and all questions my mom and I had for him and was extremely flexible. (We changed the timeline multiple times and had very specific requests). Now that I have the pictures back, I haven't stopped looking at them. I truly feel that I can relive my wedding day through the photos that Danny took.

Great photographer

Reviewed on 11/13/2014

We used Daniel C. for our wedding in Salado, TX and love everything about what he did. My husband and I are both pretty busy and didn't want to deal with interviewing tons of photographers. I found Danny's website and loved his work and all of his great reviews. I emailed him, thinking he would be kind of expensive, and was pleasantly surprised by the packages he offered and his prices. So, we booked him. Never met him, never talked to him on the phone. He responded to emails quickly and thoroughly and made me feel completely comfortable that he would do a good job. I kept meaning to meet him when I went to Austin for work, but it just never happened. Fast forward to our wedding. Danny showed up a little early (thank you!) and started working right away. But in a comfortable, relaxed way that made everyone completely at ease. My husband and I both aren't the most photogenic & don't love taking pictures, but Danny really made us feel relaxed about the situation. He was really easy to work with, and just molded to our personalities. We've received so many compliments on the photographs, but more importantly, we love them. He captured everything perfectly. Thank you Danny (and Gia)!

Daniel: Excellent Photographer - Great person to work with!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014

Daniel did a GREAT job photographing our son’s rehearsal dinner. Both families will cherish for years the wonderful memories which he so artistically and creatively captured. We chose to use Daniel based on the recommendation of another photographer and his outstanding web site & blog. (http://www.danielcphotography.com) Daniel arrived early and did not stop working until the job was complete. He was efficient in his use of time, very easy to work with, and moved around the room shooting pictures without interfering with dinner, our guests, or the toasts. We gave Daniel a list of group photos we wanted, most of which he had gathered and photographed before dinner was even served. Daniel WOWED us with the variety of creative shots he took of the venue and our guests. Want to see what a great job he did for us, check out the photo blog he published on our rehearsal dinner. (http://www.danielcphotography.com/texas-hill-country-rehearsal-dinner-boot-ranch-fredericksburg/) We can honestly say that Daniel far exceeded our expectations and are happy to give him our highest recommendation.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Calysta S

Danny was very accommodating to my unique wants, doing a post-wedding couples session instead of bridal portraits. He was amazing at dealing with demanding family members. And most importantly his pictures are very beautiful. I would use him again, and recommend him to others.

Love, love, love Danny Brod!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

My husband and I have been married almost a year this coming January! He is currently deployed, but I am comforted in the fact that I have the most beautiful wedding pictures to help me relive our special day and bring me happiness while he is away. From the moment I first met with Danny to inquire about his style of photography, I immediately felt at ease. He was prompt, organized, and willing to cater to our every need. Most importantly, he was extremely friendly and very easy to talk to! On the day of our wedding, he was able to respectfully follow the expectations of both the reception venue and the church (which holds extremely strict standards). As a bride, I was never stressed over the timeline of getting all of our professional photos finished in time, or in making sure certain pictures were taken of certain people. In fact, we finished quite ahead of schedule, allowing me to relax and have fun with my family and friends. Throughout the day/evening, Danny was constantly busy taking photos of every aspect of our wedding day from the decorations, to the formal ceremony events, to the crazy dancing at the close of the evening. I have numerous photos taken by friends that show Danny taking pictures of us! As I look from my photos from start to finish, not a moment of our day was missed! Not only were we impressed, but our wedding guests were too! Most people who attend weddings comment on the food, the décor, or the beauty of the ceremony. Numerous guests of ours, however, commented on the sheer awesomeness of our photographer and his hard work ethic. I am so thankful we chose Danny Brod to document one of the greatest, happiest days of our life! I would definitely recommend him to future brides out there.

Extremely thankful for Danny!

Reviewed on 4/25/2014

We made choosing a photographer our #1 priority. Our other children's wedding photography experiences were very disappointing to them and us. All siblings & grandchildren were in this wedding and all are thrilled with the results. Danny's talent is exceptional! He listens, desires to please every one, is always VERY quick to respond to inquiries and knows how to put the bride, groom and their guests at total ease. All wedding couples are different and have their own ideas about their special day. Danny's pictures write a story of who the bride & groom are and capture their unique relationship. He truly has a natural gift. We are especially grateful to have met him and trusted him. Also, his second shooter was as professional and talented in making the day's memories special. Please accept our sincere thanks, Danny, for exceeding our expectations and dreams.

Choose Danny... You won't be sorry!!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2014

Danny photographed our wedding and I cannot say enough positive things about him. We first met him in Hawaii while he was photographing my best friend's wedding. We fell in love with his personality and just knew when the day came, we wanted him to be our wedding photographer. We knew he would fit right in with our family and friends. After we saw our friend's pictures, it was definitely a no brainer! His work is fabulous and speaks for itself. We planned our Texas wedding while living in Ohio, which was not easy! However, Danny made it a breeze. He was so patient and always prompt to answer our questions via email or phone. He is incredibly professional yet fun and captured some of the coolest moments at our wedding. You will have no regrets choosing Danny! He's simply the bomb :)

Perfect pictures to remember our BIG DAY!

Reviewed on 1/01/2014

Danny photographed our engagement session, wedding day and my bridal portraits. He was responsive to suggestions and our ideas as well as easy to communicate with via email and phone. He made this camera-shy bride feel very comfortable being photographed and I look at all of our pictures almost daily because the emotion, excitement and memories are all captured so well in Danny's work. Many of my wedding guests commented "your photographer was everywhere!" in the days after our ceremony and reception. His assistant, Jessica worked so well with the groom and groomsmen and got the most hilarious shots of them getting ready while Danny was helping this nervous bride prepare for our first look! I am not a creative spirit and so I love the creative yet classic elements Danny captured in all of our photo sessions. If you're looking for a photographer who is organized, friendly, easy to work with AND creative, then you've found him and you'll be so happy you did!

Danny is the best!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Amanda S

Danny photographed our engagement pictures, as well as our wedding on January 19. He is very professional and always responded to my questions/concerns in a timely manner. We were so comfortable working with him- he made posing in front of the camera fun and easy, which was nice because my husband and I are both fairly camera shy! He captured our personalities perfectly and provided us with beautiful memories of our friends and family. We couldn't be happier with his service!

Austin Photography

Reviewed on 2/04/2013 Cheryl E

Danny was great, and ended up being the perfect fit for our personalities. He did our wedding day photo's, our photo booth, and because my dad was put in the hospital and couldn't' make our actual wedding, we hired him to do some make up pictures with my dad as well. My husband and I agree that we take terrible pictures together, but Danny somehow managed to fix that and we now have some wonderful and fun photographs to cherish. Due to some confusion on my part, we were an hour late for our make up photo session, and Danny was still there - kindly and patiently waiting on us once we arrived. While I wouldn't recommend ever being late, it says a lot about a photographer that is willing to wait for you and still be nice to you once you show up.

Danny Brod = 2 Photographer's Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 12/21/2012 Katy W

Danny just seemed to adapt to OUR personalities and let US shine through in ever photo. He was incredibly easy to work with and, he's always full of energy. He's passionate about what he is doing and it shows in his work EVERY time! I would so recommend Danny to anyone who is looking for photos that are both, timeless AND emotional. To Danny: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You gave 2 photographers everything they hoped for in wedding photos and more. :) We will treasure them forever.

Absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/17/2012 Rhea M

Danny and his team did a wonderful job shooting our wedding. He works creatively and efficiently so it wasn't a hassle to get those formal photos done ( if your like me and don't really like to be in photos you will find Danny to be a godsend). During the course of the reception I barely noticed Danny or his partner working to capture our happiness on film. His professionalism is above and beyond what anybody could expect. My husband and I both feel that his services was money well spent and then some. We are truly happy with the photos we received. Of the 500 images we got we love about 98% of them. I would highly recommend Danny's service!!

So happy we chose Danny!

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Erica B

After our original wedding photographer emailed us to tell us she was pregnant and due around our wedding date, I was bummed to say the least. I had seen Danny's work right after my fiance and I had signed the contract with the other photographer so his name popped in my head after our bad news. My fiance and I contacted him with little hope that he would have our date open, but he did! We met and talked and I knew everything had happened for a reason. The day of the wedding him and his assistant were fantastic! They were funny but professional and they made me feel relaxed. All of our guests raved about Danny as well. We did the photobooth option and it was wonderful! Everyone was able to show their creative, funny side and the props were hilarious. If you're looking for a fun, professional, and down to earth wedding photographer in Austin, choose Daniel C. Photography!!!

YOU WON'T REGRET THIS CHOICE!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Stephanie Marie P

After searching the internet for the best wedding photographer in Austin, Texas, I came across Daniel C. Photography. I absolutely fell in love with his blog and contacted him right away. The pictures from our wedding came out stunning! Danny managed to caption every detail and emotion that happened that day. Not only did Danny take our wedding day pictures, he also took our engagement pictures and those came out awesome as well! My living room is filled with pictures of my husband, Daniel & I because we didn't have just one favorite. Ha! It doesn't stop there! Danny also took my bridal portraits and my mother was in tears when she saw them. Those are my favorite as well! As you can tell, I couldn't pick just one favorite because they all came out beautiful. Danny is charming, friendly and very easy to work with. I told him what I wanted the photos to look like and he made my dream come true. Thank you Danny so much for capturing the essence of Daniel and I. I can't wait to hire Danny for my next photo op....hmmm, maybe college graduation! xo, Stephanie Perez

Photos We Will Treasure Forever!

Reviewed on 9/02/2012 Elaine B

Danny Brod with Daniel C Photography was amazing and has done such an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos! I also contacted Danny frequently with questions, especially as I started working on the day-of timeline, and he was always very attentive, helpful, and patient! Our ceremony ran 30 minutes longer than expected, and he was still able to organize our *huge* wedding party and family quickly and professionally so that we could take our ceremony photos and still get to the reception on time. Our engagement session with him was so much fun as we went to various places in Austin, all to take some great photos we will treasure forever! We even took a few with our two dogs! I can't wait to see our wedding photos! I have recommended, and will continue to recommend, Daniel C Photography to friends seeking a photographer. Thank you, Danny!

Perfect Pictures

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Kelsey M

Danny is the dream wedding photographer. He is super laid back but also gives direction really well. Everyone in my bridal party and family thought he was great to work with as well, which made everyone relaxed and the pictures great. I just got my wedding pictures back (over 700!!) and love every single one of them. Danny captured every detail of the wedding perfect, from the decor to all of the guests to all of the emotions of the day.

Awesome wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Alex C

My husband Matt and I got married in April at the Humming bird House. Danny did our engagement pictures and our wedding. He was so easy to work with and we felt totally comfortable around him. He made sure to capture all the moments that were important to us and they all turned out beautifully. Danny is a wonderful photographer and we a so happy we chose him to tell the story of our wedding day.

I highly recommend this photographer!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Denise N

We chose Daniel C. Photography after seeing the amazing photos on his blog. Danny truly knows how to capture love and fun at weddings! He’s super talented and we feel so fortunate that he was available on our wedding date. Danny has a great eye for detail and helped us make better decisions about ceremony placement, my entrance, etc. We really appreciated his always-prompt responses during the planning stage and especially his early arrival on the day-of. Danny’s venue and vendor recommendations were so helpful because there are so many to choose from. Definite time saver! He interacted very well with our numerous vendors to ensure that the events of our special day would flow smoothly. After the long drought this summer, it rained on our wedding day. Danny was just as prepared for 'Plan B' as he was for the outdoor plan. He kept his eye on the sky and we were able to take all of our formal poses outside plus have our first dance on the veranda! He truly wanted the best for us that day. Danny’s work clearly shows he’s a professional but you have to meet him to know how super friendly he is. We found it to be his winning combo! Our pictures are amazing and we cannot thank him enough for giving us such wonderful memories that we will enjoy the rest of our lives!

Daniel C

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 David S

I am a photographer myself, so when I took the task of finding the photographer for my wedding, it was a tough task. I went to many wedding fairs scouring photographers and asking all sorts of questions. Some tried to pull fancy words into the equation but I could see straight through them. I had up to 20 photographers set aside picking their photos apart. I stumbled upon Danny and instantly loved his photographs, you his attention to detail was impeccable and the bride and groom's looked extremely relaxed and comfortable. I met with Danny for the first time, and my overall impression was great. He was super nice, answered all of my crazy specific questions and told the process of his work. After that meeting we decided to book him for our photographer. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer, he was always on time (for the engagement and wedding) always had a pose and place for the photographs in mind, and had a super fast turn around as to when the photos were given back. My brother-in-law waited two months for their photographs to come back from another photographer and only received 1/3 of the amount that Danny had taken.

Like a Ninja that takes Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Tracy T

We really enjoyed working with Danny - his style fit us well. We did a small engagement session in a woodsy location that he made look stunning in the final pics. For our wedding, he had shots already lined up in his head that I didn't even think to include on my shot list. I discussed with him in advance that we had a lot of family portraits and he made some great recommendations for when and how to take them. And he also took a strong role in making sure all the right people were in every portrait. This was important to us since our families will probably never all be together like that again. If it weren't for his amazing photos, there are things I would have missed entirely - since it's a day that's so crazy for brides! He not only captured the exact shots we hoped for, but Danny was also very intuitive about other shots he knew we would want. He moved around like a Ninja! Really impressed and grateful we found him!

Great photos and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Alexis C

We hired Danny to do our wedding, engagement, post-wedding and bridal photos for our wedding in May 2011. He was wonderful to work with. He was easy to get a hold of and easy to work with regarding scheduling of engagement and bridal photos. He also had great suggestions regarding locations for shoots. He got our pictures back to us in a timely manner despite getting married during the peak of wedding season. We love our pictures and get compliments on them all the time! They are definitely something we will cherish.

As a Bridesmaid...

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Sarah P

My best friend recently got married and had Danny as her photographer. As a bridesmaid I immediately felt comfortable with Danny. He was so fun to hang out with all day. We had so much fun with him, and he put up with all our crazy girl talk all day. He truly made my best friends wedding a huge success. We got to view the pictures today from the wedding and as I was looking at them I felt like I was at the wedding again. He captured each moment just perfectly, and there were SO many pictures. not a single moment was missed. I can't wait until I get married so I can use him as my photographer!

Really made it special

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Juliana H

I am so glad that I chose Danny (of Daniel C. Photography) to be the photographer at our wedding. The pictures were absolutely beautiful. But the real value came from the person behind the camera. Danny is professional, courteous, efficient, friendly, prompt, and honest. (Not to mention a bargain, in my opinion!) He knew the right things to do at the right times. He made everyone feel comfortable (and even helped to calm down the groom, I hear!). During the ceremony I never noticed he was there -- but he got great pictures. And I gave him almost no direction (I just knew that I wanted "nice wedding pictures")... I was SO GLAD that he took the reigns and used his creativity to come up with outstanding photos. In the end, that is what you are paying for -- someone who knows what to do with a camera, knows how to work with all kinds of people, and knows how to capture moments in a special way. To paraphrase something that I think is on Danny's website, there is so much more to wedding photography than having your Uncle Joe take pictures with his new digital camera. Those pictures can also be good, but they are no substitute for professional photos. Thank you, Danny, for your outstanding service and for pictures that I will treasure forever.

Reviews Speak 1,000 Words - THIS GUY IS GREAT!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Danielle Y

Danny is the really the best photographer we could have chosen, and we interviewed him initially because of his "off the chart" ratings and reviews. From the minute my husband and I met him, we hit it off. An easy relationship is something we looked for in a photographer because - you have to remember - They will be with you (and your family and friends) the MOST time on the MOST important day of your life! They have to fit in... you want the pictures to be natural, fun and really capture the atmosphere and the emotions. Danny will make that happen and may even join in on the action! Not only did everyone in our wedding party and family enjoy working with him, he is so talented! We decided not to spend on a videographer because we knew Danny and his team could capture every moment better than a video. Danny is professional! I seriously barley realized he was at the wedding - he made things run so smoothly, and worked with our wedding coordinator so well. Our wedding was a dream come true, and more, and Danny captured every minute of that wonderful day! I hope everyone who has the opportunity to meet him, takes it, and cross your fingers he's available!

Send Email