Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$5,000+

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 John D

They gave us exactly what we wanted: spontaneous moments of love, excitement, and happiness captured in our photos. Dan and Kristi worked with us by giving us TWO different engagement sessions at two very different locations (nature park and trampoline park) - both of which Dan... Read More adapted his photography style to brilliantly. He can capture the classic style of engagement photos you might think of, but also was artistically versatile enough to capture us in motion; climbing, bouncing on trampolines, documenting us just being us. The day of, we had both of them shooting and they captured exactly the things we wanted to have on our day - they were very attentive. There was some playful fun to their photos too. My wife didn't want her shoes photographed but our mothers convinced Kristi to slip some photos in; for humor. Even she would admit now - we both loved that when we got to review the photos! They are both very professional. They were timely about surveys and contacting us, and they were honest about prices/packages. I felt that they were quoting us exactly what we would get. Their spirit and energy was a blessing to have on the wedding day. Though we had a coordinator, they were still gracious enough to offer advice when needed. I personally appreciated all of Dan's advice. I'm sure they do thousands of weddings and that's why they are so great. But I really felt like they were just as excited as us on that day; like it was their first time capturing those moments. Truly, they as photographers made our wedding, photos, and experience feel unique among all other weddings.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Quad R

As a groom, I didn’t have much say in choosing our photographer. Luckily, my Bride picked us the perfect photographer pair. They made the whole awkward engagement picture taking feel like hanging out with a new friend. I think my wife was a little worried how much Dan and I hit... Read More it off, since most of the session was spent talking about man-stuff. It’s almost been a year, and we’re still buddies on Facebook. We consider them friends now, and maybe one day, Dan and I can build or hunt things… hint hint. Thanks Kristi and Dan for capturing our wedding. Here’s to y’all!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Cathy H

Bravo! Cheers! Yay! Wahoo! We love Dan Holman Studios. Not only are they excellent photographers but they are excellent people! Our wedding coordinator played match-maker between the Holman’s and us. It took all of 5 minutes to feel like long lost friends. Not only did Dan and... Read More Kristi take amazing pictures, they become a special part of the day through their caring personalities. By the time the wedding rolled around, I wished they could have been there as our guests instead of our photographers. But then, we wouldn’t have awesome photos, so never mind that last statement.  I was an emotional wreck before the walk down the aisle. Kristi is so sweet that every time I cried, she ended up crying with me. Dan captured a couple of shots of us ugly crying… epic! We love y’all. Hopefully see you again soon for dinner and drinks!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauraann R

Love the quality in workmanship and detail Dan and Kristi along with their team put into capturing the greatest moments in life. Being able to relive our journey leading up to our wedding through beautiful pictures was wonderful!! Thank you again for making our day so... Read More memorable!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kaylyn F

I have nothing but great things to say about Dan and Kristi! We were referred to them by our wedding planner, and choosing them as our photographer was one of the best wedding decisions we made! Working with them for our engagements, bridals, and wedding day pictures was a... Read More dream! I've been to many weddings where the photographers are distracting and feels like they take away from the ceremony/reception, and that was NOT the case with Dan and Kristi! They're like ninjas, you don't even know they're there and the pictures they capture are so stunning and most of the time I didn't even know how they got such great and candid shots! They are also very flexible and willing to work with your schedule, which was important and helpful for my husband who is a coach/teacher and myself also a teacher! If you like natural, un-posed, beautiful wedding pictures... these are the photographers for you!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Liz F

Couldn't have hoped for a better photographer. We wanted someone who could capture the feeling of our night and not just a bunch of staged photographs. We picked the right person. Dan's photos were absolutely beautiful and we loved working with him. Such a good experience.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Aaron H

Couldn't have asked for a better pair of photographers for our wedding! Dan was very authentic during our engagement photos, which helped my wife (then fiance) and I relax and enjoy the moments more than making the best photos; ironically, those made for the best photos! Dan and... Read More Kristi took special care, in the rush of our wedding day, to get the pictures that would mean the most to us afterward. Not only that, but they also captured moments of that day that faded into the busyness that we can now look back on with vivid details. They were both so real and enthusiastic and we just loved them and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Daniel P

Dan and Kristi were amazing. They were both professional and personable through the whole experience. The final product that they produced for my wife and I captured all of our best memories. It goes a long way when you partner with them because they take the time to get to... Read More know you and create a product that captures that. Thanks for everything you did for us on our special day.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 India R

Dan and Kristi were a dream to work with on my wedding day. The video they produced captured so many wonderful moments and had unexpected details that our family just loved. They were such a pleasure to work with, and had us laughing throughout the day. I'm actually in the event... Read More industry and have worked with this amazing team on other projects and they always deliver, but they went above and beyond for me on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Desirae C

A million stars if this is possible!!!!! Dan and Kristi are two of my most favorite people in the whole world! I met them when my friend had them photograph their wedding and loved the way they interacted with everyone so I had to have them photograph ours! IT WAS WORTH EVERY... Read More CENT! Dan and Kristi are professional, creative, kind, amazingly talented photographers and they captured every moment and emotion beautifully! Book them. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ty P

Having Dan and Kristi photograph our wedding was the biggest blessing we could have asked for on our wedding day and really the entire weekend. They were truly personable and cared about our "experience" that weekend. They wanted to get to know us and wanted to be a part of our... Read More wedding. I personally hate being in pictures and Dan made it very easy and stress free for me during the engagement shoot and the wedding itself. He knows what he is doing and how to do it efficiently. They had us laughing the entire time and helped make our wedding a truly special event for us. We have since stayed in contact with them and they have become what we consider to be great friends. Dan did not waste time or take unnecessary photos at any time. I really appreciated that about him. Him being at our rehearsal and getting to know us as people before our wedding allowed him to know what we wanted and for us to get to know how he worked. Dan and Kristi were a blessing and the best decision we made about anything during the wedding process. The final results and the ease of the ordering process just reaffirmed what we thought all along. They could not have done a better job capturing our wedding weekend.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Having Dan and Kristi as our photographers was the best decision we made for our wedding. They were very considerate and felt like part of the family before it was over. We build a friendship that will last a life time. When I met Dan for the first time, he described himself... Read More as quiet as a ninja. I laughed it off thinking he was telling me what I wanted to hear. After looking at our final pictures, I quickly realized he was not lying. He was every where at the perfect time for the perfect picture. One of my favorite moments of our weekend, was when my brother's girlfriend surprised everyone with a simple comment of, "Okay, let's have a double wedding tomorrow." Dan was able to capture the look on my brothers face as well as everyone around him. This is a picture that will be displayed at their future wedding and one that Dan will remember when he shoots their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jenna D

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was choosing Daniel Holman Photography. Daniel and Kristi are so kind and very easy to work with. They have a way of making you feel comfortable, it's easy to forget you're being photographed. They captured every moment of our or... Read More wedding so beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ryane G

Dan and Kristi are great! I heard about them from a family friend. After the first time I talked to Kristi, she made me very excited to take my wedding pictures. Dan is awesome too. He makes you very comfortable while taking pictures. While taking engagement photos Dan would... Read More have us pose and I thought this can't be a good picture, but I was wrong. It was a great picture of me and my husband with an awesome background. Our wedding pictures were full of candid pics of our guests enjoying the wedding. Of course, we have great pics of the bride and groom too. I recommend Dan and Kristi not only cause Dan takes great pictures, but with them the stress of having good wedding pictures is gone.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Picking our photographer and videographer were the absolute first things we did after securing our date, and it was a decision we did not take lightly. Even with the highest of expectations, Dan and Kristi exceeded our wildest dreams. My wife is a professional photographer... Read More and videographer, so you better believe she was going to do all her homework! She loved the timeless quality of their photos. No overblown filters, no staged/posed shots. Pure, raw, natural beauty and emotion is what we saw in their work...and that's exactly what they delivered on our big day! I am not one to be comfortable in front of a camera - in fact the last time I had a professional photographer take my pictures, I was about five and was kicking and screaming. Well Dan and Kristi made it SO easy. They're just the kind of people you'd want to be friends with, and it makes it that much easier to open up and really be yourself. The whole night of my wedding, and all throughout our engagement session, too, I forgot they were even there. Since posting our wedding album on Facebook, I can't even count the number of people who have told us our wedding photos are truly exceptional. We agree! Book them. You won't regret it. They have an amazing love story and passion for what they do, and love for the Lord that shines through in their work. If we got married again, we would book Daniel Holman Studios in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Rachelle E

Best photographers, very professional, personal and hilarious! They made my day seamless and the photos really captured the event as it unfolded. I love that I can hand over my wedding album to someone and it tells the story as if they were there. Look no further y these guys... Read More are legit!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

SIX STARS!!! Daniel and Kristi are an absolute joy to work with. They are incredibly nice, funny, and professional. My wife and I met Kristi at a large wedding expo and we immediately liked her. We talked to many photographers that day but when we left, we knew that Dan and... Read More Kristi were the perfect photographers for us! We met them again, later at another, smaller expo and that sealed the deal! We used them for our engagement, bridal, and ceremony/reception photos. An important deciding factor for us was that they focus on CANDID shots as opposed to “staging” shots. Aside from the formal family photos after the ceremony, I don’t think that they posed my wife and I for one single photo. They blend in with the crowd and capture the moments as they happen. We didn’t have to “fake” anything, (cake-cutting, etc.) for the sake of them getting the moment on film. When we got our photos, they had captured everything! One of our favorite shots was taken during the Grand March. The dance floor, and the entire hall for that matter, was completely filled with people. The shot is wide and was taken from above the crowd, and there in the middle of it all was Dan (he is quite tall), braving the serpentine of rowdy guests, snapping pictures of everybody that he could as they moved! And the shots that he got while in there are great as well. I heard from more than one of our guests that they were the best-dressed photographers they had ever seen! Their photos are awesome! Every shot turned our very beautiful. We couldn’t have asked for anything better. I recommend buying the Italian wedding album that they offer. It is absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Amber M

There was one thing I was going to splurge on for my wedding and that was photography. I met Dan and Kristi at a wedding convention and was drawn to them just as I was leaving. These people are the absolute best at what they do! They establish a relationship, a friendship really... Read More and make sure they know how to capture all of your special moments perfectly. They tell a story with their photography and I was blessed to be able to have them capture everything from our engagement shoot to our wedding. They capture moments that no one thinks to capture, they go above and beyond! Thank you Dan and Kristi for being apart a huge moment in our lives!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Tara M

I have nothing but rave reviews for Dan and Kristi Holman! My husband and I met Dan by a matter of circumstance when are original photographer had a tragic event last minute. I literally met Dan 3 DAYS before my wedding and remember calling my husband immediately afterwards so... Read More excited because I knew he was just the blessing we needed! My wedding day was substantially better because of him and his brother. I had multiple wedding guests comment on their work and how personable they were. Not only were the pictures we received AMAZING but we felt like they truly understood our vision. The moments that Dan and Bryan captured are unreplaceable. I cannot say enough about Dan and his sweet sweet wife Kristi; we are just beyond thankful!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Cori D

I knew I would love working with Dan and Kristi from the moment I met them. They are great people and talented at what they do. They made us feel at ease in all of our sessions. I was really pleased at how all of our wedding photos came out. I am obsessed with the bridal... Read More portraits. When we got my bridal portrait we took it to hobby lobby to find a frame and the image got scratched. Dan had a replacement there on the day of the wedding and saved the day! They are a great team!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Monica V

I met Dan and Kristi when I was helping my sister look for photographers for her wedding, and we immediately fell in love! Fast forward 2 years later I was planning my own wedding and there was no one else I would have wanted to capture our day! Dan and Kristi are not just... Read More photographers, they become part of your wedding memories, and I will forever be thankful for the pictures I have of that day. There is no one else that compared to them, so stop looking and call them!

Better than I could have ever imagined

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Kimberly P

I am by no means "comfortable" in front of the camera but Dan is amazing at what he does and had my now husband and I coming out of our goofy shells in no time. He does amazing work and knows exactly what he is doing. We used him for our engagement portraits, my bridal session &... Read More for the wedding. Dan, his wife, & brother are amazing and I cannot sing enough of their praises.

Best of the Best

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Brittany C

Daniel Holman and his wife were a pleasure to work with from day one! They were extremely friendly and communicated throughout the entire process. I highly recommend using them for your photography needs. Their quality is amazing! My husband and I appreciated that we had Daniel... Read More and his partner the entire day of our wedding. They made everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed. At one point during the reception, Daniel made sure that my husband and I got a few minutes to ourselves to soak everything in. I can't even begin to tell you how important that moment was for us. Daniel truly understands the needs of the people he works with and goes out of his way to make sure everything goes off as planned. He was much more than just a photographer at our wedding!

Best photographer in San Antonio

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Krystin L

To say that Daniel is the best is an understatement! Not only are his pictures absolutely STUNNING, he is a great guy too!! His wife Kristi is absolutely adorable and his whole team is great! You don't feel like like you are posing for pictures when Daniel is your photographer.... Read More He really becomes your friend during the whole process and you spend so much time laughing you forget you are getting your pictures taken. We have truly found a photographer for life!!

Best Photographer in San Antonio

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Kari L

I am the mother of the bride and could not say enough about Daniel and Kristi Holman. They truly are the best in San Antonio. I planned my daughters wedding for over a year. They became like family getting to know my daughter and son in law. We had engagement, bridal and of... Read More course wedding photos plus videography. Their entire team made each process so easy. By the day of the wedding we were so comfortable you didn't even realize they were around capturing all those special moments. Even our guests spoke highly of them. Thank you Daniel for everything. If you want the best photographer, look no further!