Daniel James Photography, LLC

Pennsylvania, Myrtle, Charleston, Savannah, Destination Weds

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$5,000+

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

State College, PA Pennsylvania, Myrtle, Charleston, Savannah, Destination Weds

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kristin L

Dan was great. He has a great personality, and he was very quick to respond to any and all questions I had. He got some fun shots, and I can't wait to see the full video!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Rachel H

Dan did an amazing job providing videography for our wedding last month! We hired him to capture the entire night and he got wonderful footage of all of our cemony and reception. He captured many special moments that would have otherwise been forgotten! Dan also had the video... Read More ready for us by the time we got back from our honeymoon! Thank you for the amazing memories Dan!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Kaitlyn F

I couldn't be more pleased! Not only do they do an amazing job but they are a joy to do business with. Dan was so kind and helpful before, during and after my wedding. The photo booth was a HUGE hit and I'm obsessed with my wedding DVD. I highly recommend them!

Simply AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Tiffany T

Choosing DJ Motion Pictures was the BEST thing we could have done for our wedding. Dan and Manny were amazing. Everything from the initial contact with them, all the way through the wedding (and beyond) was seamless. Prompt response to emails and phone calls gave me a sense of... Read More peace, even before the big day arrived. I knew didn't stress at all. The videography was top notch and Dan made everyone feel at ease. DJ Manny was amazing also! He had the online database, which had everything needed for the wedding day, and it was flawless. He kept the crowd going and was also a great emcee announcing the bridal party in and during the night. Thank you both from the bottom of my heart and I wish you much success in the future. I HIGHLY recommend these guys and can't wait to use them for future events!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

Fun and professional!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Megan F

DJ Motion Pictures was the BEST item we purchased for our wedding. I was so pleased with how everything turned out and am so glad we did the photobooth and the video. Daniel was SO wonderful to work with and was always very pleasant and friendly. Our wedding guests enjoyed him... Read More and everyone that has seen the video is on ahhh at how amazing it turned out. It captured every emotion and was stunning! He was quick to get back with emails, texts and calls. I highly recommend everyone to use DJ Motion Pictures!!!!!!!!

Destination Wedding made easy

Reviewed on 7/03/2015

I am the MOB and this was a destination wedding (talk about nervous) and my daughter put me in charge of the photobooth. She was so happy with my choice. Dan was easy to contact, pay and forget about until the day of the wedding (all great when planning a destination... Read More wedding). The location of the photobooth and the props were perfect. All the guests acted foolish and had a ball. Dan also gave the bride and groom (since they were busy at the time to check out all the photos) a photo book and a memory stick for them to enjoy. Thank you for a great memory!

Great experience for our wedding

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Lindsay D

We decided to get a photobooth for our wedding about 3 weeeks prior to the wedding day. Daniel at DJ Motion Pictures was GREAT to work with - quick with emails and provided us with a good price. Having a photobooth was such a good choice for us because all of our friends and... Read More family had such a great time. We also were able to keep a photo album of everyone's photos. What a great service!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Allie F

We used DJ Motion Pictures for our wedding photo booth for our 5/30/15 wedding at Pepper Plantation. Dan was super responsive & helpful. He even sent us a proof of the photo strip with our names & wedding date on it to make sure we liked it. Very easy vendor to work with & great... Read More prices. Thank you!

Perfectly Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Lyndsay J

When planning our wedding, my husband and I had wanted a photo booth but we're afraid we could not afford it. Then we receive the email from DJ Motion Pictures. The deal was too perfect to pass up. The price was affordable and they did such a wonderful job! We were very... Read More impressed. It made our dream wedding perfect! I would definitely recommend.

Photo Booth and Videograpghy

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Lauren W

GREAT prices and packages! These guys did an amazing job!

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Barbara S

We chose DJ Motion Pictures as the DJ for our daughters wedding! They were so patient and flexible with the selection of music we wanted. We also added on the Photo Booth which was a big hit and the guests loved it!!! It was nice to be able to enjoy the Wedding/Reception while... Read More DJ Motion Pictures executed it flawlessly!!!! Highly recommended!!!!!

Wedding Dj

Reviewed on 5/14/2015

My daughter's wedding was a huge success with the help of Daniel! They were responsible for videoing the ceremony and providing the music for the reception. I was very pleased with both. Daniel was easy to work with and did exactly what he promised.

DJ and Videography

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

These guys did a great job for us. We had no complaints, and they provided everything we asked for. It has been almost two years since the wedding. I can't remember the price, but I do remember that it was an excellent deal! This group also did the videography. It was great,... Read More too! I could not have asked for better.

Great Music and Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/11/2015

I was very pleased with DJ Motion Pictures. My wedding was outside so I was a little worried about people being able to hear our vows, but DJ Motion Pictures provided Lapel microphones that made everything clear. We also rented a photo booth that was a huge success with all... Read More the props and different options was a plus.

Fabulous Wedding Video and Photo Booth

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

We asked DJ Motion Pictures to videotape our daughter's wedding and provide a photo booth. The ceremony and reception were held at out home: house, barn, and garden. The service was exceptional! The two videographers were very polite and easy to work with: I don' t even remember... Read More them being around us when the girls were getting ready, but we now have wonderful footage. We received DVDs and Blue Ray versions of the ceremony, reception, all the specials (cake cutting,...). All this is beautifully put together, can't stop watching it over and over. Our guests had lots of fun with the photo booth: what happy and often silly pictures.We absolutely love how the videographers caught some photo booth groups on video! There is not a single part of the video where we could say that it should not have been there. Perfect and much, much more than expected!!

Easiest Vendor We Dealt With

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

Daniel was very responsive prior to the big day. I got a little nervous having to pay for the entire service up front, but they did NOT disappoint. We had 2 attendants who were very helpful and nice. They supplied a photo album for us to keep the a set of all the photos and so... Read More people could send well wishes. They could even upload directly to Facebook, which was a feature I haven't seen anywhere else. I am incredibly please with my experience with them, and I would highly recommend them for any event, large or small.

Outstanding Job!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

DJ Motion Pictures exceeded our expectations for our wedding day! We met Dan at a local bridal fair and were very excited about the services offered. After reviewing the website, we met with Dan a few weeks later and signed a contract for videography, uplighting, and photo... Read More booth services. Our telephone calls and e-mails were promptly returned and we received professionalism at its best! On our wedding day, Dan was on time, appropriately dressed, and "out of site" throughout the ceremony and reception. We received photo booth pictures and videos from our reception the same night, and received our wedding videos within 2 weeks. The best part about DJ Motion pictures is the quality of their work!! We were beyond thrilled when we viewed our wedding ceremony and reception videos for the first time. The video quality and sound were crystal clear! We had camera angles on video that captured our precious moments from various perspectives. We were provided an excellent return on our investment! We can forever relive the moments of our special day!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

I hired Daniel with DJ Motion Pictures to video my daughter's wedding, provide a photo booth and uplighting/monogram. Daniel was very kind and professional from the beginning until the end. He made everything so simple on my end. The video turned out amazing! He captured every... Read More moment in high quality video and we love to watch it over and over again. The photo booth was a hit! Everyone at the wedding loved it and never stopped talking about their crazy fun pictures! The pictures were very high quality and the props were the best around! I loved being able to post our pictures from the photo booth right to facebook and instagram. The uplighting made the venue look amazing!!! I loved how the monogram looked on the dance floor. I hired him again for my son's wedding in 9/2014.

BEST Videographer in Town!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

I hired Daniel with DJ Motion Pictures to video my daughter's wedding on 5/2012. Daniel was very kind and professional from the beginning until the end. He made everything so simple on my end. The video turned out amazing! He captured every moment in high quality video and we... Read More love to watch it over and over again. I hired him again for my son's wedding in 9/2014.