Every life is a story, let me be your storyteller.

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever." - The Notebook. Hello, My name is Danielle. I am an undeniable romantic with a passion for film + photo, and the magic that comes with it. Your wedding day will be a beautiful celebration of a love story coming true and I would love to be your storyteller. My priority is capturing the raw love and emotion from my clients, and giving them a wonderful reminder of that love to cherish for years to come. Formerly known as Your Story Films and Photography. Film + Photo Collections starting at $3900; including gorgeous photographs to cherish and an emotional highlight to relive your best day all over again.

Artistic, Classic, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Alexandra K

I absolutely loved working with Danielle! It's clear through her work and her relationship with clients that she adores her job, and her special role on the wedding day. She is exceptionally fast with answering texts and emails, and extremely professional working with other... Read More vendors. She captured moments in my wedding video that I forgot happened! Danielle was dedicated to making sure that everything went smoothly up to and on my wedding day. She made sure she knew who was who in my wedding party, and when the events in the reception would occur. We worked together to choose the best music possible for the video. I very much recommend choosing Your Story Films and Photography! You'll be in for a great experience :)

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Adel F

I dont normally cry but when I saw my highlight, I was in tears. If you are thinking about a videographer, choose Danielle and your story films. She is so nice and easy to work with. She even helped me get into my dress when I was having problems. Thank you Danielle for... Read More reminding me how beautiful my wedding day was. Love Addy

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Janice K

Honestly, I couldnt begin to express how much our highlight video meant to us!!! Danielle thank you so much for being so professional and understanding of what me and Richard wanted. You completely captured our day beautifully.

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Kathy Z

We as parents of the bride absolute love the video that Danielle created for our daughters wedding! It was a true work of art and I would highly recommend her talents to anyone. She did a fabulous job and she is a super nice, talented videographer. You wouldn’t be... Read More disappointed!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 VALERIE J

Danielle was the best. She was a pleasure to work with , very professional, her assistant was equally nice and she provided just what we wanted. Very affordable as well!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kali C

Danielle did our engagement photos. My fiancé was nervous for the shoot, but from the very start Danielle made him feel right at ease and we both had so much fun working with her. She is SO sweet and passionate about what she does, and honestly made us feel so confident, like we... Read More were super models. Not to mention the pictures turned out so much more beautifully than we could have ever imagined or hoped for and we continually get compliments on them!! We are having a destination wedding, and had a photographer lined up through the resort before looking for an engagement photographer. If it weren't for the destination wedding aspect, we would want no one other than Danielle there on our big deal. I'm sure she would make anyone's special day even that much more special because of her love and passion for what she does, and also because she is such an amazing and genuine person. If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Tiffany O

Danielle does a phenomenal job taking pictures and film. She's very personable, kids just love her. She takes great pride in her work and does what she can to get the perfect shot. You will not be disappointed. I promise you!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jennifer J

Danielle did the video for our wedding. She did a wonderful job!! She was able to capture all of our special day. She made sure to include all of our guests in the video. I would highly recommend Danielle to anyone getting married or having a special event.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kayla F

I modeled for a boudoir photo shoot with Your Story Films & Photography. Danielle was so professional and never made me feel uncomfortable or ugly. She made me feel gorgeous!! It was very fun and I definitely want do another shoot with her in the near future!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Aubrey D

Danielle does amazing work and made me feel totally comfortable while doing my shoot. The resulting photos turned out beautifully and you can see quality, effort and artistry in every shot. I thank Danielle for making me feel beautiful and unique and I will, without a doubt,... Read More keep Your Story Films & Photography in mind for future events.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Alysha K

I love Danielle. She deserves everything she can to make sure she gets what YOU want in your videos always asking if there's anything more she can do to make it perfect for you :)

Danielle

Hello, my name is Danielle. Lead photographer, videographer, and editor. Worked in front and behind the camera for 10 years. I have studied theater, cinema, media arts, photography, and acting. My goal in life is to find the love, beauty and happiness in all situations. I live for the beautiful, breathtaking moments that this life has to offer. I strive to surround myself with wonderful people that I want to make laugh and smile. I do other forms of photo and film, but weddings are my passion. The love and happiness from our couples flows through my heart and into my work.