Danielle Gardner Photography

Capital Region, Adirondacks, Catskills, Hudson and beyond!

Honest and Fresh Wedding Photojournalism

Based in Schenectady, New York, Danielle Gardner provides honest and artistic photojournalist images for couples in Upstate New York and beyond! After working as a photojournalist for Sun-Times Media in Chicago and documenting over 70 amazing weddings for Chicago wedding studios, I am pursuing my dream and opening my own wedding photography studio! While my approach to your wedding is photojournalistic, all my images are informed by an artistic aesthetic. I give my very best to every wedding that I have the honor to document. In addition, I celebrate all love and welcome LGBTQ weddings and events. I also love documenting weddings for couples of diverse cultures and faiths. If you like honest images informed by art send me a message and let's work together!

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Capital Region, Adirondacks, Catskills, Hudson and beyond! (518) 630-6510

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 John J

Book her today! Danielle took our engagement photos back in 2012 on a beach and dock on the Great Sacandaga Lake in the Southern Adirondacks. I vividly remember her professionalism and patience. It was easy to see that she had taken similar shots thousands of times before.... Read More She made the shoot a unique experience for us by putting my wife and I at ease while creating one of our most important memories of a lifetime.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Kate J

Danielle Gardner is a brilliant and personable photographer who photographed my now husband and I for our engagement. We loved the photos so much that we used one for our wedding's "save the date" card. Kind, knowledgeable, and easy to work with, Danielle leads the photography... Read More session with talent and ease. She recommended a time of day for the shoot that produced pictures in the most beautiful natural light and chose a setting that was both interesting and matched our style. Her style - one of a photojournalist - captured realistic and beautiful exchanges between my husband and I. I highly recommend Danielle as a photographer to anyone that is seeking a comfortable and rewarding shoot that results in timeless photos.

Danielle Gardner

After six years as a photojournalist and multimedia photographer for Sun-Times Media and as a Senior Associate for a Chicago fine art wedding photography studio, I bring a blend of fine art and photojournalism to each wedding I document. When not at a wedding, I'm in my Upstate New York home documenting the daily life of my husband and six-year-old son and fitting in a yoga session, time outside, or gardening whenever I can. Please get in touch and tell me all about your day! Whether an intimate country elopement or grand urban celebration, from start to finish, I want to know all the details!