Danielle's Bridal Boutique

(23)

SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY

Danielle's Bridal Boutique

For all of your formal wear needs, Danielle's Bridal has been a family run business for over 25 years. Recently we were voted in the 2012 Saratoga Today's "Best Bridal Shop of the Saratoga Region!" Stop in and meet our friendly staff! No appointment is needed with us!

Gown Collections
Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

4249 Route 50, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY

Best experience ever!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Jan W

This was the first place I went to try on dresses. From the moment my sister, aunt and I stepped in the store it was great. The staff there is VERY helpful and pleasant to deal with. The manager Trisha was the one who helped me with the dresses. I gave her pics of what I was looking for and she starting pulling dresses. She was spot on with grabbing what would look good on me. 7 dresses later I was in my wedding gown. I could not have asked for a better experience!!!! The salon is small so you don't get the over whelming feeling like David's Bridal or any of the other large chain stores. The seamstress that works on the dresses is a genius!!!!! She not only did the alterations on my gown for an amazing price but she did the work on my bridesmaids dresses and they were bought from a different store. What she did for those dresses was impressive!!! She took dresses that looked like they had kangaroo pouches and made them fit perfect and look wonderful.

Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Kristina D

I fell in love with an Alfred Angelo online and knew that was my dress. So my then fiancé and I went dress shopping, we found Danielle's in Saratoga. I tried a couple of other dresses on then we found the one. The staff at Danielle's are very friendly and helpful ~ they make you feel welcome. I've been to some other shops and they were not as friendly as Danielle's. My dress came in and it was perfect! I felt like a true princess in my dress.

Great Shop

Reviewed on 1/18/2013 Trew W

They are amazing! I had such great help picking out the most amazing wedding dress!

great

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 c m

Danielle's had great prices. The ladies were helpful and let me come in on a Saturday without an appointment (we got turned down by some other boutiques in Saratoga). The seamstress they recommend, Lynn, is great.

Love Danielle's!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Helen M

When I started wedding dress shopping, I knew I had to at least stop in to Danielle's. My best friend got married a few years ago and we got our bridesmaid dresses here. We must have tried on half the bridesmaid dresses in the store, and they were always patient and pleasant with us. If I owned the place, I would have gotten sick of us, but Tracy was always great! When shopping for my own dress, I visited half a dozen local shops and tried on close to 100 dresses (I'm an engineer, I have to know that I'm making and informed decision with lots of data!) and Danielle's was one of my favorite stops. The store doesn't look like much, but Tracy knows what she is doing and is superb to work with! I honestly didn't expect to find my dress there and was really there just to say I at least looked, but I ended up finding my perfect dress! It was literally exactly what I wanted (and knew my husband would love). It was one of the higher-end dresses in the store, but still was very reasonable for a bridal gown. As part of an exclusive line, not many shops have this dress, and I was shocked that a small local store would have something so unique. As a note: I did not do alterations at Danielle's as I live across the country and couldn't make that many trips back to the area. I cannot speak to the quality of alterations here. I would highly recommend Danielle's to anyone looking for a gown for a fancy occasion. I know a lot of the time the right dress is the right dress, independent of where you get it, but do not pass over this gem of a store. You might be surprised at what you find, and you won't find better service than Tracy and her staff anywhere!

September Wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Brittany R

I have used Danielle's Bridal on multiple occasions and have always loved their staff and how much time and effort they put into their customers. I loved my dress when I got it, when it came in it was very large. It took many times through alterations to get it to look normal again. Many of the bridesmaids dresses were also large on them to, which took more time in alterations. Overall I absolutely love the shop and the girls did everything in their power to get everything set for the big day.

Great Service

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Kathryn R

I actually purchased my bridal gown from another store, however after i picked it up the store closed and i was left without anyone to alter my gown or steam it. My mother and bridesmaids got their dresses from Danielle's so i asked them if they would help me out with my gown even though I hadn't purchased it from them, they went above and beyond to help me with all of my needs and I couldn't have felt so amazing on my wedding day without them! my only regret is i didn't stop in Danielles before purchasing my gown or i would have gotten it with them!

Bridal Veil

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Lauren W

Danielle's Bridal Boutique was awesome to work with. I originally went there for my wedding dress but wasn't 100% on it so I went to David's Bridal and actually found my wedding dress there. Since I already put money down on the dress at Danielle's they gave me store credit and I ended up buy my veil from there and it was absolutely stunning. I would go there again if I needed any formal wear.

Friendly but poor quality

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Jessica M

Our initial visit trying on dresses here went much better than some of the other places we went to so even though they did not have my dress we placed the order through them which went fine. One major problem we had with them was the bridesmaid dresses I ordered came back almost 2 shade lighter than I had been told they were going to be which threw off my color scheme quite drastically. They also ordered my shoes a half a size smaller than I had asked for. Not sure I would send anyone there, I have also heard a few other horror stories much worse than mine.

Fairytale Dress

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alexandria J

Very Accommodating. No appointment needed. Call ahead can get busy. If you know what you want designer you want and know they carry it call and see if they have it in stock first they will help with everything. If you are looking for that one on one consultation this is not a place for you (nothing like tv ladies) shipping is super quick great with payment and how and when.

Yikes

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Jamie G

I thought I would be very happy with this shop because they had a great price on my dress and the girls were very very nice. they recommended a seamstress who charged me way more than they quoted me first of all. Then All the men in my wedding party got their tuxedos from them,DISASTER there was a problem with every single one of my tuxedos, the worst being my father who could not even wear his pants how embarrassing. One of my ushers pants were hemmed so short that he had to wear them below his hips and ended up in Jeans. When asked for our money back they only wanted to refund half. Not to mention they charge $195 for a basic tux which they told me were going to be around $125. The floors are absolutely disgusting in the shop so brides beware!!!

great small-town boutique

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Jennifer R

I bought my dress from Danielles. I did not have any alterations done, but they did do a great job on my bustle and steaming my veil.

Excellence

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Sarah R

My experience with Danielle's Bridal could not have been better. I stopped in on a whim and found the perfect dress. The staff were very helpful and made me feel like an important customer. I ordered my wedding dress from them and it arrived ahead of schedule! The seamstress there was so wonderful to work with and did such a beautiful job that we ended up having her do the bridesmaid dresses (from David's Bridal) as well. All in all, I felt very well-treated and would highly recommend Danielle's.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Pamela R

Very happy with this bridal shop. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Jessica assisted me in finding the perfect dress for my wedding day. She listened to what I wanted and found it for me. Trish assisted my husband with his tuxedo. Thank you all!!!

Purchased wedding dress from here

Reviewed on 4/05/2012 Cassandra S

I purchased my dress from here, off of the sale rack because I did not have a big budget. They were busy, but helpful and would find other dresses similar to the style I was picking for me to try on. I finally found the perfect dress there, however it was very very large. They didnt see it as a problem though, and I scheduled to have it altered there. However, I moved and needed somewhere closer. This dress seemed to be a bigger problem size wise than I anticipated, and it took a lot of work by a very skilled person to correctly alter it and not loose the detail. I can only imagine if they were not able to do it right and had sold me the dress saying they could. However, I am not sure since I didnt try to have it altered there. I do suggest to try not to buy a dress 8 sizes too large for you, even if they say its ok.

Perfect dress

Reviewed on 3/27/2012 Kelly G

The girls at Danielle's were very helpful. The seamstress did an amazing job, the only downfall was that the service was inconsistent depending on who you got. But overall, a great shop!

Dress

Reviewed on 12/13/2011 caitlyn k

Loved the dresses, not crazy about some staff and alterations lady.

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Elana p

i would of cried if it wasnt for her . . . . well i dont know where to start the well we were all told if u get long dresses they can be shortened (well time of alterations nope the alteration lady was a b*tch had no time she said )one of my girls were prego and she just brused her off and said i dont have time for this crap!!!!um i had extra lace ordered for the bottem of my dress well the wrong lace came in wasnt even the matching lace i still used it after they added the beads and all that (thank goodness for tracie) umm lost one of the girls payments ended up finding it ag=fter (thank gosh ) and i dont remember what else just veryyyy stressfull oh the boys tuxes they got in on a wend b4 wedding they had the wrong shirts n tie for the groom and lil boys and they didnt fit (they did fix it for the next daY BUT again stressful

A Great Expeience

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Debbie P

Danielle's Bridal Boutique of Saratoga did a great job with our dresses! We purchased my wedding gown and the bridesmaids' gowns there. The staff was always heldful and pleasant, very accomodating! My dress turned out beautiful and after a few fittings the bridesmaids dresses were wonderful as well! I would highly recommend Danielle's if you are planning a wedding in the Saratoga Springs area!

My Dress

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Jeanne L

I found my perfect dress the first time I looked. It was just what I wanted. The people there were nice and helped me with anything I needed. The only thing was that they forget to call when things come in. Other then that the staff was friendly and took time to help me find my perfect dress.

love my dress

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 brooke m

my dress was a mermaid dress and only 599.99 they had alot of dresses like say yes to the dress but alot cheaper and better make than davids bridal. it is a small store it but has a great collection of dresses

brides maide dresses

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Stephanie G

beautiful dresses and the girls were great to work with.

Dress Fixed

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Kimberly R

They ordered my dress and when it came in even though the tag said it was the right size it didn't fit at all! They quickly reordered rushed and got me to the seamstress. So I had my perfect gown in plenty of time.

Send Email