Simple or Elaborate, but Always Beautiful

With almost fifty years of experience, our award-winning staff will make your wedding memorable with gorgeous yet affordable flowers. Click the link above or call us to schedule a free appointment in our private wedding area full of ideas and inspiration.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

660 Main Street, Shrewsbury, MA serving Worcester County (508) 842-8992

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Jamie W

We recently got married in Massachusetts and had Danielson Flowers as our florists. They were amazing! We had Debby as our florist. They were easy to get a hold of and had a good line of communication! Planning a wedding from 1,000 miles away this was very important for us.... Read More Debby was great! She met with my parents first with a bunch of photos I sent them. She followed up that meeting with an email and then we set up a meeting when I would be in town. They worked with our budget as well as what we wanted in terms of decor for the church and the reception. Debby listened and did great job of interpreting my visions! I got great complements for all of our flowers. Since we had our reception in a historic barn we didn't want to have to big of a centerpiece and take away from the beauty of the barn. Our flowers were awesome and complemented the barn and tied in our theme. They delivered the flowers to our locations and didn't need to worry about anything. Overall, I would definitely recommend Danielson Flowers to any bride in the area.

flowers just the way I envisioned them

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Inobat I

Danielson Flowers, Debby in particular did all the flowers for our wedding and oh my God, what a fantastic job!!! Everything was so perfect and just the way I envisioned it - colors, sizes. My bouquet was fabulous and elegant at the same time and matching the main color of... Read More the wedding - plum purple, my mom's cluster of flowers was matching my bouquet so well but yet was different at the same time. The wristlet Debby made for the maid of honor was just stunning: purple rhinestones bracelet with nice flowers that were matching her plum purple dress. And the centerpieces, oh, they were just perfect, wonderful rich fall colors mixed with plum purple - I wish I could have taken all of them home. The most amazing thing was that I never met my florist Debby in person (we had a destination wedding so I had to plan everything online), but she somehow was able to put my thoughts and ideas that I had described to her over the phone and email into magnificent bouquets and centerpieces. She was in touch with me all the time and very flexible to all the changes I was making. If you want an amazing and affordable florist who would understand what you want and will be able to put it into beautiful flowers, Debby and Danielson Flowers are the way to go.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2012 Meire C

We got all the flowers for our wedding at Danielson Flowers and they were simply amazing! They made all the pictures look awesome, I'm really happy about it. Judy was a sweetheart and helped me choose the flowers I wanted and created the most beautiful bouquet and boutonnieres,... Read More as well as the flowers hanging on the gazebo. I strongly recommend it!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jillian C

Danielson Flowers did all of the flowers for our wedding party and they were beautiful! All of our guests commented on how good they looked. Their customer service is amazing, every time I called they were very responsive and nice, always answering my questions or calling me... Read More back if they did not know the answer at that time. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Nicole F

I would highly recommend Brittany from Danielson’s Flowers for a wedding florist. Brittany did an amazing job with our October Wedding. From our first meeting with Brittany, I knew she was going to be great. Going to the meeting all I knew was that I wanted a simple, elegant... Read More theme to go with our rustic wedding. I showed her a few ideas I had from pinterest, she asked me questions about flower preferences, and showed me previous wedding photos to get my opinions. She then went out back and came out with a beautiful bouquet that she made in seconds so I could give an input on the size, shape, etc. I absolutely loved it! She took the time to really get a feel for what I was looking for. I was confident leaving our meeting that she knew exactly what style I was going for and trusted her with our wedding. This was a huge stress relief! The day before the wedding we switched from an outdoor to an indoor setting due to the weather. Brittany had everything planned for an outside ceremony, including a large arbor decoration, which she flawlessly altered to be a mantle decoration instead for above the fireplace. She used fairy lights to brighten up the inside arrangements knowing it would be a gloomy day. It added a romantic lighting brightening up the beautiful centerpieces. The wedding planner and staff at our wedding venue were overly impressed. They could not believe how beautiful the inside was decorated, especially with one days notice! I received endless compliments on every part of Brittany’s work. My bouquet was better than I could have ever imagined. The bridesmaid’s bouquets, groomsmen’s boutonnieres, parents and grandparents boutonnieres/ corsages all came out perfect. She tied the theme throughout everything making our professional portraits perfect. I could not be any happier about our choice to work with Brittany for our wedding.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Grace L

We had so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers and centerpieces were at our wedding! Judy was great to work with, she helped to guide our ideas which led to gorgeous floral arrangements. Everything looked so elegant and the flowers themselves were so beautiful I... Read More couldn't have been happier! I would definitely recommend Danielson Flowers to anyone looking for amazing arrangements at an affordable price!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Céile M

We got so many wonderful compliments on the flowers, they were absolutely beautiful! Judy was excellent and when we had our meeting with her we knew nothing about what we wanted and she walked us through all our options and helped us select some gorgeous flowers and... Read More centerpieces. The bouquets were a great mix of creams and burgundy shades and they were perfect with the bridesmaids dresses. I cannot wait to see how they look in all the professional photos!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jocelyn B

Danielson did the flowers for our wedding this August and everything came out absolutely beautiful! Our venue had a rustic/elegant feel and I didn't really know exactly what I wanted our floral arrangements to look like. Without much input from me, Brittany pulled together the... Read More perfect arrangements for our centerpieces, bouquet, cake, ceremony, mantle, etc. I loved how intricate the arrangements were, incorporating greenery and succulents. We received a lot of compliments on our flowers, and the guests who took them home were thrilled with how long they lasted! With all that Danielson did for us, I was shocked at how reasonable their price was. I got a quote from another florist on the same day that I met with Danielson and it was over double he price!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Ashley E

Show stoppers! I was in a friend's wedding where Danielson had been the florist so when it came time for my own, I knew exactly who to contact. The soft, romantic feel I was going for was perfectly executed. I worked with Debby specifically and after meeting a few times, I felt... Read More confident in letting her do her thing when it came to a few arrangements I really couldn't nail down what I wanted. They were absolutely breathtaking and I have quickly recommended Danielson to other friends who are in the wedding planning process. The approach is hands on and I found the cost to be beyond reasonable. Quality was outstanding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Andrea M

We were so pleased with the flowers from our October 2016 wedding!! Not being an expert on flowers (love roses, dislike lilies), I fully put my trust in Judy's hands and the results exceeded all of my expectations. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful they were...a... Read More centerpiece that you actually want to take home! Reasonably priced -- would highly recommend without a doubt.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Shannon H

I have received so many compliments on my wedding bouquets! The flowers were absolutely stunning and captured the feeling we were going for perfectly! Judy at Danielson Flowers sat down with us months ago to talk about what we were looking for and within a matter of minutes,... Read More pulled together a sample bouquet that was almost exactly what I wanted! We made a few minor changes and then the day of, these exquisite bouquets arrived at the venue. I can’t say enough about how wonderful Judy and the team at Danielson were to work with. I would recommend them to any bride or groom looking for the perfect wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Scott D

Danielson flowers did an amazing job for our wedding! Debby was extremely helpful and did an great job of making our vision a beautiful reality. My bouquet was exactly what I dreamed of and our centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous! I would highly recommend them to anyone... Read More getting married in the area!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Ruthie W

Danielson did the flowers for our wedding in September in Princeton, MA. I had a very vague idea of what I wanted for my bouquet, centerpieces, and the other flowers for the wedding but they hit the nail on the head. Everything turned out exactly how I imagined and it was just... Read More perfect. They were also so easy to work with, considering that we planned our wedding remotely and only met with them once. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Ericka S

Deb at Danielson Flowers understood our vision for our wedding day, and created arrangements even more beautiful than we had imagined. During two planning sessions, she asked useful questions and talked through our ideas. We appreciated that we were able to have a backup plan in... Read More the event of rain. The flowers were a big part of what made our wedding wonderful.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Krista L

I worked with Debby at Danielson Flowers for my wedding, and she was great! The floral arrangements were stunning and exactly what I wished for. Debby was attentive to our vision, and she makes gorgeous arrangements! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Beccy W

I HIGHLY recommend Danielson Flowers for anyone! I worked with Deb from the start and she was phenomenal. At our first meeting, she took a look at my Pinterest pictures and listened to exactly when I wanted and made it all come true. Our flowers were stunning. Everything was... Read More beyond what I could have imagined. We got so many compliments on our florals. They were on time the day of and made sure everything was perfect. I wish I could have been able to keep my bouquet forever!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Sarah K

The flowers for our wedding on July 31 were so beautiful! Deb did a great job putting together flowers that perfectly fit with my vision for the day. I only wish the flowers lived forever! We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Erica E

Danielson's service is absolutely wonderful! We were so glad to have purchased the flowers for our wedding from them. Everything was perfect, down to the last detail. My husband and I could not have been happier with all of our gorgeous flowers! They were so beautiful that my... Read More mom cried when they were delivered. Judy was wonderful to work with and did not hesitate to clarify every important detail with us to make sure that everything turned out just right. She was even willing to make an extra early delivery for us due to our early ceremony time and then made a second delivery at the reception location for the centerpieces. We could not recommend them more!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

We were incredibly pleased with Deb from Danielson's florist She went above and beyond with my daughter's flowers for her wedding on June 11th. The bridal bouquet was exactly what we were hoping for and the centerpiece on each table was breathtaking! We were so impressed... Read More with Deb's creative touch and professionalism. So happy we went with Danielson's for this very important day ! Deb was very accommodating and easy to work with ! It was all just beautiful Wouldn't have changed a thing !

Beauitful

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Sarah G

The flowers we had were breathtaking. We utilized a lot of fall colors, berries and alternative flowers, and they turned out amazing.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Colleen K

I didn't know I could love flowers as much as I loved our bouquets and centerpieces from Danielson's. Amazing, beautiful, great to work with. We also rented pieces from them, which were very well priced. You will not be disappointed with their amazing work

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Delilah M

Judy from Danielson did my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets for my Sept 6th wedding. Going into the process of hiring a florist for this was one of my last tasks in the planning process and I was hit hard when many florists in the area were booked for my date. I found... Read More Danielson through The Knot and was very grateful. While the pricing was a bit more than what I had anticipated on spending, Judy was able to work with me on making adjustments to better fit my visions into my budget...And the outcome was absolutely gorgeous!!!!! The bouquets were exactly what I had envisioned! When my bridesmaids saw them, they were in shock by how absolutely perfect they were!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lindsay

Danielson did an amazing job with my wedding flowers!! They took the image I had in my head and made it a reality! The coordinator made everything super easy by having pictures of past weddings they've done so I could pick and choose pieces of each that I liked! The ballroom was... Read More gorgeous and smelled of fresh flowers, I especially loved the tall center pieces !! Thank you for helping make our wedding so beautiful.

Expectations Exceeded.

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Angela G

I used the wonderful florists at Danielson in Shrewsbury, MA for my wedding this past weekend. They not only gave me every little thing that I wanted, but they somehow made everything better. I was shocked at how gorgeous all of my flowers were. The colors and blooms were... Read More perfect, and they made me a flower crown at the last minute! Judy was exceptional to work with. Very easy to communicate with, and visiting their shop and greenhouse is always fun! I cannot recommend this florist enough! We had eleven table centerpieces, one bridal bouquet, one mini bouquet for my two year old daughter, my floral brown and 5 total boutonnieres. Their prices are excellent and delivery was on time, and explained everything. I never imagined I would be this in love with flowers. I am so, so happy I got to work with Danielson. We got so many compliments.

Amazing flowers, great value! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Dawn-Marie C

Debbie from Danielson flowers did the flowers for my wedding, bridal party (24-including family), church, and reception (20 tables). I felt very comfortable after meeting with Debbie. I did not know exactly what I wanted, and she listened to me and was able to show me flowers... Read More that I liked. She created the most amazing bouquets that fit the style of the wedding and worked within our budget. Debbie was in constant contact throughout the planning and worked with the vendors to ensure a stress-free day! I was originally recommended to Danielson by a friend, and now I want to highly recommend them to all brides in the Worcester area. I can't thank them enough for making my day so special.