Danversport Yacht Club

Danvers, MA

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

A Wedding on the Water..

Nestled on a nineteen acre penninsula, Danversport is simply breathtaking. Whether you desire a Gala Wedding for 650 or an intimate waterside ceremony for 50 guests, each venue comes complete with a private deck or patio directly overlooking the water!

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Boat/Yacht, Botanic Garden/Park, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

161 Elliott, Danvers, MA

December Weddubg

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Candi H

I had my late December wedding at Danversport and found them to be very easy to work with. We had a very small, low key wedding and any request made by either myself or the groom was met. The day went very smoothly and I enjoyed working with them!

Fall wedding

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Trisha S

We could not have asked for anything better. The entire staff, especially Ron and Mike, helped to make our day so incredible. The service is amazing. Thank you for all of your help.

Danversport is AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Erin B

I cannot begin to express how greatful I am to The Danversport Yacht Club, Ron,Paul, Lauren, Heather, Mike, and all of their staff. They are absolutely amazing and not only did it shine through to my husband and I, my guests are still raving about how attentative the staff was and how great the food was. Some even stated best prime rib they've ever had. As a bride, i did not have any worries that Ron would not take care of my husband and I, he was by our side and made sure our entire experience was the best we could ever dream of!

Simply the best day ever!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Amanda B

I could not have asked for a more perfect venue to celebrate my wedding! This was the first venue that we looked at and immediately knew that we wanted to have our reception in the ballroom. Everything was perfect! Our guests could not stop talking about the food, as it was simply delicious. We opted to get the Gala Sweet table and it has been something that our guests cannot stop talking about since the wedding. Our coordinator for the night helped us from the very start and ensured that all details were just as we had spoken about and even added some special touches! Since our wedding was at night, the atmosphere of the ballroom was wonderful, as we had all the lights shining from the chandeliers and the lights leading up the stairs outside was just enough for some great photos. Danversport Yacht Club was a true gem and I am so pleased with everything… I cannot thank them enough for making it such a perfect day!

Amazing Service and Attention to Detail!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Helenia M

The Danversport Yacht Club was the only venue we visited when looking at venues. Once we visited we knew it was the perfect location for our wedding. The venue contacted us when needed throughout the planning process, setup the room exactly how we wanted, and guided us throughout the wedding day. Our coordinator Ron even helped figure out how to bustle my gown. Our guests were impressed with the quality of food and service. I could not recommend them enough!

Perfect Ceremony & Reception Venue

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Ashley H

If you are looking for a venue for your wedding, you really don't have to look any further than Danversport Yacht Club. This was the only venue my husband and I looked at and from the moment we walked in, we knew this was where our wedding was going to be. Their entire team is very knowledgeable and quick to respond to questions. I myself am an event planner and wanted a venue that I did not have to be a planner on my wedding day, and Danversport far exceeded my expectations and had me completely at ease the entire process. Both our ceremony and reception were held at DYC - it looked like it may rain and Ron and his team had both outdoors and indoors set-up and did not make me feel rushed to make a decision. We wound up sticking with our plan to hold it outside, the rain held off and they even put heaters outside for guests since it was a bit chilly. The ballroom was breathtaking and every detail was covered. Our cake was missing the flower topper it was supposed to have and Ron fashioned together a topper using roses from some of our arrangements and it looked beautiful. The food and service was AMAZING - I am still hearing from guests how incredible the cocktail hour was (the food literally just kept on coming with no end) and how delicious the meal was. Ron and Derrick tended to our every need that night and were so accommodating. DYC really went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful and special and I cannot thank them enough.

Our daughters glamorous wedding on 10-18-14

Reviewed on 11/08/2014

We wanted to thank The Danversport Yacht Club, especially Ron Bilodeau for executing such an absolutely stress free evening. Ron is amazing when it comes to communication and advice. Our daughter was delighted upon walking into the grand ballroom that evening. The food was superb, the staff was amazing! Thank you again for making this a spectacular evening!!

October 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Melissa D

I recently at my reception at the Danversport Yacht Club and could not be happier with my decision to do so! Ron was our wedding coordinator and made the night stress free and flawless. He made sure every one of my visions came true! Our guests cannot stop raving about how beautiful the ballroom was and how amazing the food was. My favorite aspect of the room is the gorgeous chandelier. I would recommend Danversport to anyone! I wish I could do it all again :)

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Ron and his team did a fantastic job coordinating the evening for our wedding and everything before! It was important for me to not to have to worry or think of a thing, throughout the planning there were a couple of meetings and poof, it all came together beautifully. Our guests all commented on the venue, the food- "sophisticated, yet a blast". They even assisted in having out very important guest, Tilly come down the aisle! Words can not describe and thank you to Ron and the team! I will say, don't make a decision based upon the food tasting, it did not due justice to the appetizers or the meal, everything was perfect!

Beautiful venue, wonderful service

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Lori C

Before I was engaged I loved Danversport. It has beautiful grounds and ballrooms. When we toured the venue we fell in love with it even more! We knew we wanted a summer wedding on the water and it fit perfectly. They offered so much with their packages. The cake, meal, linens, flowers on the head table, place cards, all included in the package price. The coordinators there were all very pleasant and happy and have been in the business for many years. Ron & Nancy were such a pleasure to work with. Ron booked the wedding day with us and went over our final details with us, we adored him. Then Nancy became our wedding day coordinator. The rehearsal day we went over all of the details with Nancy and everything was put together perfectly the day of the wedding. Nancy was also very helpful the day of the wedding to make sure we had everything we needed and were happy with our big day. The weather was beautiful and we had a beautiful outdoor ceremony at the garden terrace which overlooks all the beautiful big yachts and then enjoyed our reception in the garden terrace! Thank you Danversport for a wonderful wedding that we will never forget!

Truly exceptional!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Krista G

I had my wedding at Danversport Yacht Club on 9/27/14 in the Gazebo/Ballroom and everything was absolutely spectacular. I worked primarily with Lauren during the planning and she was perfect. She would respond to emails within an hour or two, and did everything to make sure the day went smoothly. I loved that Danversport included everything in their pricing - made budgeting very easy! The decor was excellent, the service was exceptional, and I am one happy bride!!

AMAZING VENUE

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Eliseth H

we got married on July 19, 2014. we had our ceremoney outside which was beautiful and our reception was inside, Nancy and the DYC staff did such an amazing job making with our reception room. we couldn't of asked for more. the wedding was like a fairytale. The staff at DYC were amazing from day one, they were there to help us out with anything we needed. The price of the place is also amazing if you want a beautiful wedding, but are in a budget DYC will help you make the wedding of your dream come true. Mine did even with a budget .... check them out you wont regret it. Thank you DYC for the wonderful memories :)

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Caitlin B

I could not have imagined having our wedding anywhere else! All of the staff was so helpful. Ron is the absolute best!!! Very professional and ensures that everything for your special day goes off without any problems, almost as if it was his own wedding day. The food was amazing and delicious!! The wait staff were all very personable and accommodating. We also ordered our wedding invitations through them and they were simple and beautiful! They have quite the selection to choose from. We had our ceremony at the gazebo and reception in the main ballroom. Our guest's told us that it was "the best wedding that they have ever been to". I am so happy we chose to have our wedding at Danversport, I would highly recommend having your special day there.

Greatest day of my life!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Julie W

Truthfully was the greatest day of my life! The staff make sure you and your future spouse are relaxed and the star of the show every second of the way. The weeks leading up to the wedding, they were super accommodating with questions. Food, view and price, all fabulous!!

wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Janelle F

We had our wedding here June 2014 and all I can say is that it was amazing and perfect! We received such amazing personal care and attention at Danversport Yacht Club that it seemed like we were their only clients. Michael was our coordinator and he went above and beyond which truly exceeding our expectations. My husband and I are thoroughly impressed with the venue and the staff. After the wedding countless individuals told me that everyone working there was so polite and so organized. There was no aimless wandering, puzzled looks, or strange downtime. Cocktail hour was set up amazingly outside in the newly renovated Garden Terrace, and greeting the guest with a glass of champagne as they arrived was a beautiful touch. I have heard over and over again that the food was insanely good (which we already knew) but it only adds to our overall satisfaction and experience. Whenever I talk about how smoothly everything went, the discussion always ends with us confirming how lucky we were to have our event there, and that we made the perfect decision when it came to choosing our wedding venue. We will be recommending Danversport Yacht Club whenever possible.

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Jessica W

I was fairly thorough in my search of a venue for my wedding. There are so many wonderful places in the area to have weddings! I was thrill with Danversport in the end. I can't stress enough how wonderful it is to know the complete venue costs right off the bat. I know several brides who went several thousands of dollars over their budget because the venue added fees for things like linens, tables, chairs, etc. All of those things and even my delicious wedding cake were included in the price quoted to me. I had my ceremony in their pergola and reception in the Garden Terrace room. Every moment was picture perfect. I understand that you can get beautiful locations all over the area....but the food. Good lord. The food was amazing. Everything was cooked perfectly and delivered piping hot right to each and every guest. They even honored special requests from my quests such as having their prime rib cooked well. All of their staff were very accommodating and made sure that EVERYONE had what they needed. I'm so happy that we went with Danversport Yacht Club and would consider doing other events there again in the future.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Susan M

Danversport was a great choice for my husband and I to get married. They have everything included in their packages from wedding coordinators to the food to the cake. They were so easy to work with and really made us feel special the day of the wedding. We got married in the pergola next tot he lighthouse and had our reception in the lighthouse room (100 people). It was so beautiful and our guests loved the food! I would reccommend working with Danversport Yacht Club again and again!

wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Jessica O

everything was great. cheapest app option though is nothing great. pretty much the frozen basics (chicken fingers, meatballs, etc). no complaints though!

Stress Free Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Kim F

I had a beautiful fall wedding in the Garden Terrace room at DYC. We had the ceremony outside and the rehearsal in. We were so pleased with every aspect of the day. The grounds looked amazing and the room was just I had hoped. I had many of my own touches ranging from the favors to the centerpieces which they executed just as I had imagined. They guests have been raving about the food since. The staff was so attentive and helpful. They even stepped in when the ring bearer decided to hit the bricks after the went down the isle. I could not see behind me but I hear one of the staff members dodged back and fourth preventing him from running into the parking lot. Honestly, I had a fabulous day and would recommend DYC to anyone looking for an amazing event with all the details taken care of for you.

Amazing Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Hilary F

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue than Danversport Yacht Club. We had our ceremony and wedding reception here 2 weeks ago. The staff at DYC was incredible - everything went perfect all day. They were very helpful, prepared and really thought of every little detail that a bride could need or want on her wedding day. Michelle and Michael (room captains/DYC wedding staff) were awesome. The location by the water with all the yachts is gorgeous. The pergola where we were married was decorated beautifully with fall flowers. The Lighthouse Point room and tented courtyard outside were spectacular. I would highly recommend DYC. They were great during the entire wedding planning process and perfect on the day of! We even got to have our dog in the wedding ceremony!

Perfect

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Jess F

I had my wedding at danversport and it could not have been more perfect!! We got upgraded to the upstairs room. Everything was perfect. It was beautiful. The staff did a wonderful job. They responded to all of my questions and let me walk through the ball room before i walked down the isle, so i was able to see what the room looked like before my guests and everything was awesome, just the way i imagined it. Thank you danversport for the wedding of my dreams!

Wedding of my DREAMS

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Christina O

I recently got married at Danversport Yacht Club in June 2013. Words cannot describe the service they provide, from the beginning when I was picking the venue to asking my million questions and finally to the most important day of my life. Their customer service is beyond incredible as they always returned my calls or emails same day. The venue itself is absolutely stunning. Our wedding was outside at the Pergula and our reception was in the Garden Terrace room. Every single detail was perfect and they were extremely professional. The food was delicious and I have received tons of comments from my guests on how amazing the food was and the proportions. For your wedding day you want to be nothing but stress free and I will tell you that Danversport Yacht Club staff does an amazing job of making your wedding day perfect. They having such an incredible wedding package which leaves your worry free about the cake and escort cards and TAXES!! Keeps the cost of having a wedding lower than most venues. I would and have recommended to Danversport Yacht Club to everyone!!!!

Dyann and Dan

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Dyann A

I love it! Great scenery, great people. The food is delicious. I enjoyed working with them from start to finish.

So much food

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 kristen m

We had our Rehearsal dinner in the Captains Quarters. Room was beatuiful. Bartender, Meghan was awesome. Drinks were reasonable. We had the lobster and steak tips. We had SOOOO much food. It was all so tasty. Loved it!

Sp perfect for us!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Laurie O

DYC did an amazing job on our wedding reception!! From start to finish, they were amazing! All of my guests raved that the food was awesome, and all of the coordinators I worked with were kind, helpful and really great every time I needed them.

TO Danversport Yacht Club