Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Charlottesville, VA (434) 466-4847

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Katherine S

Daphne was fantastic - she came on site to do hair/makeup for my bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and myself. She was professional and personable, and I really enjoyed getting to know her. My hair looked great - she even placed fresh flowers (on the correct side!) which looked... Read More beautiful in photographs. Thanks again Daphne!

Great service

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Katy W

I needed someone to come on site for both hair and makeup on my wedding day and Daphne provides this service. I had a hair and makeup trial with her several months before my wedding and I was pleased with what she did. On my wedding day, she came to the hotel and did my... Read More bridesmaids' hair and then she traveled to the venue and did my hair and makeup, plus my mom's and mother in law's. She charges a fair rate and she does good work. It is so helpful to find one person who can apply makeup and fix your hair in one sitting. I loved my hair and makeup on my wedding. Daphne did a great job and listened to exactly what I wanted. She also did a good job on the bridesmaids' hair. I would recommend Daphne to anyone getting married in the Charlottesville area who would like a hair/makeup artist to come on site. She is talented and professional!

Calm and Professional Energy On Your Wedding Day

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 A2 A

Daphne is the calm and professional energy you want on your wedding day. She completed hair and makeup for four of us with time to spare. She did an outstanding job with everyone!

Daphne Latham Review

Reviewed on 5/04/2011 Robyn S

Daphne Latham did an amazing job! She did my hair and make-up along with my mom and sister's hair. She made sure I still looked like myself and not overdone. My hair was just what I wanted and turned out great! She is so calm and relaxed and arrived with everything she needed.... Read More My make-up lasted all day and looked great in my pictures. Daphne was so sweet and was even able to please my mom which is hard to do!