Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

9803 East Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN (317) 439-0302

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Mia C

One of my demands for our reception was a photo booth and Dappy Hays did not disappoint!! Fun crew and awesome scrapbook as a keepsake :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jayne S

We were just flipping through our photo booth photos earlier today and raving about what great quality they are! Dappy Hays was an absolute pleasure to work with. They brought a ridiculous amount of props, which were a ton of fun. And they presented us with a scrapbook (that... Read More flawlessly coordinated with our wedding theme) full of the pictures and notes from our loved ones. I had guests asking for the name of the company at the end of the night to book for their own events. So much fun!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Courtney L

This photobooth is FAST! We got so many compliments on how well it worked and how fast the photos printed. The Dappy Hays staff was great, very friendly and professional! We loved our scrapbook keepsake. They matched our colors perfectly. I would highly recommend them.