Engagement

37865 Amberleaf Court, Murrieta, CA
Southern California

Daren Kelley = BEST

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Jeff H

How to describe the perfect photographer... hmmm... Daren really is the best photographer you could ask for. Very upbeat, happy, professional, and produces quality work. He arrived early, stayed late, took amazing pictures, and we even got him to party with us! During our... Read More engagement photo session, Daren literally had us laughing most of the time. He makes the experience very fun, which in turn makes you feel more comfortable while having a million photos taken of yourself. Our wedding day was everything we could have asked for and more, and Daren captured the entire day beautifully. If you are looking for a fun, upbeat photographer... choose Daren If you are looking for a professional and punctual photographer... choose Daren If you are looking for unique shots with creation/imagination... choose Daren If you are looking for every amazing moment of your wedding/reception captured... choose Daren. So basically... CHOOSE DAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guaranteed he will be the best vendor you hire for you wedding. We loved all of our vendors, and yet Daren still stands a head above the rest!

AWESOME IS THE LEAST I CAN SAY!!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2013 Cheryl H

Daren was the most amazing photographer we could have asked for. We paid the extra for the engagement photos even though we were gonna have a friend do it initially, and it was such a good idea. engagement photo time gave us a chance to get to know Daren and it made it so much... Read More easier on the day of. He i such a good photographer an an awesome guy. He entertained all of our picture ideas and met all of our needs. He gave us his input about other picture ideas we hadn't thought of which paid off huge in the end.We received a card from him weeks before our wedding just checking in to make sure we were on track and to give us reassurance, and even got a thank you card from him after our wedding from him and his wife. I would recommend him hands down to anyone wanting great wedding photos and a personal wedding experience.

Daren Kelley is Boss!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Liesl A

Daren was one of the best choices I made! he was professional, friendly, and just plain wonderful. I loved that when I recieved my pictures, there were moments captured that I was unaware of. Looking back on my wedding day, things seem to be a blur, but the pictures say it all,... Read More and thanks to Daren I have the most perfect absolute "caught in the moment" memories. The quality and service I recieved was well worth it. Even before the day, he was helpful and responded to concerns in a timely manner. But the most amazing part of it all, was after it was all overl, I recieved a personalized gift from his wife, she had make us custom coasters with pictures from our special day as a thank you gift. It made me feel like it wasn't just another business deal. I am a satisified customer!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Kimberlee H

I was THRILLED with our wedding photos from Daren! Photography was one of the most important pieces to my wedding and he captured every beautiful moment that you want to be captured! He went above and beyond to make sure we got the shots we wanted :) I would HIGHLY recommend... Read More Daren!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Scott R

Of all the decisions my wife and i made in planning our wedding, choosing Daren as our Photographer was by far the best. Daren is really fun to work with, and he really will do anything you need to help make your day perfect. Daren work speaks for itself. The website is only a... Read More small taste of his abilities. I wish I could talk him into doing my family pictures for the rest of my life i would. He is just the best. Thanks again for everything. Scott

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Brianna B

Daren was such an amazing photographer! Something that I noticed about Daren is that he was very good at involving everyone in our family and making them feel comfortable. Daren has a great sense of humor and always remained very professional. He focuses on his clients'... Read More happiness. He was very good at capturing all of those candid and special moments. Daren was very prompt in his responses to all of our questions and special requests. I will definitely recommend him and his team to everyone we know who are getting married!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Crystal R

Amazing work, personality, kindness, professionalism, and has a great vision! Daren and his assistant captured great memories, there's even a few I don't even recall! During our reception it was time for the bride and groom pictures and we were not the easiest as I had a hard... Read More time leaving the dance floor thanks to the margaritas, we all decided to return 2 weeks later to the same garden and retake our pictures of my husband and I. It was the best decision we made, Daren was on board and he made our pictures look like it was the same day! We got to enjoy our wedding day to the fullest and we got to take our pictures with ease and patience!!! No rushing, no time schedule to follow, it was just us 3 reliving the day once again. Best devision EVER! Thank you Daren for putting up with us lol .....Let's not forget to mention his lovely wife, she as well did loverly gestures for us before and after the wedding with amazing gifts from her part! Best photographer and amazing charisma is a huge plus for me!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Carrie R

Daren Kelly is not just a photographer but an amazing artist with a great personality as well! Our wedding was at 4 o'clock in a glass chapel, pics I've seen from other weddings there were very light which is pretty but Daren made them magnificent they are so dynamic and truely... Read More a work of art much more exciting then traditional pics. I would highly highly recommend Daren for your photographer you don't just get amazing pictures you get a work of art that will last you years to come!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jordan L

I have to start my review by saying how incredibly happy we are with Daren's services. Not only is he an amazing photographer, he is incredibly generous and very pleasant to work with. One of the first things that drew me to hiring Daren, was the reviews I read from others on... Read More the Knot. Each person had these great stories about how amazing their wedding photos turned out and how Daren was just the best to work with for their special day. I have to agree 100%! From our first consultation to ordering our wedding album, Daren has gone above and beyond. His packages and rates were some of the best I'd seen and all of his photos were so beautiful. My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with how our wedding photos turned out, and I can't recommend Daren enough. I do event planning for work, and I can't tell you how important it is to hire someone you feel confident in and makes life easy for you on your special day. If you're looking for an amazing photographer for gorgeous wedding photos, Daren is your guy!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Nicole C

Where do I begin! Daren was absolutely amazing to work with! Super sweet man that spends quality time with you. Never hesitated to answer a question and ALWAYS got back to me so quickly. He is so friendly and easy going. We absolutely love him. Thank you Daren for capturing such... Read More beautiful photos of us!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Reiko O

Choosing Daren as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We live out of the area so only met once in person before the wedding and didn't have time for engagement photos. However, from the first time we spoke on the phone, Daren was kind,... Read More easy-going, and professional. He did a great job scoping out places to take photos at our venue and made the whole process of taking our photos feel so easy. Needless to say, our pictures were amazing and we've loved sharing them with all our friends and family. I definitely recommend Daren to other folks in the area!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Taylor R

Daren is incredible in many ways. I chose him because I thought he had such unique perspective and lighting in his photos that set him apart from the rest. I also liked that his photos did not look "prom-like," and by that I mean super posed and unnatural. I used him for my... Read More engagement photo shoot and I have him booked for my wedding in a few short months. I will update my review then. However, from my experience so far, Daren is fabulous. He makes you feel comfortable, he's fun, and he's reasonably priced. He is also very responsive to emails. His photo quality is beautiful, and I've had many people compliment me on my engagement photo shoot. I would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Lindsay W

Daren Kelley was our wedding photographer in Sept. 2015. Daren was a true professional and so easy to work with! Throughout the wedding planning process, Daren would send us emails for important reminders and would always have prompt follow-up to our questions. This made working... Read More with him a pleasure and one less thing that we had to worry about. On the wedding day, Daren was very organized and efficient in getting all of the photos that we requested throughout the day. His friendly and outgoing personality made it easy for us and our guests to connect with him and feel comfortable around him. He was open to our ideas in terms of the types of photos that we were requesting, and always willing to accommodate our needs. His assistant photographer (Terrance) was also very professional and awesome to work with! His work speaks for itself, but we (and all of our guests) were very pleased with the photos and couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Daren. He continuously went above and beyond our expectations, and we would recommend him for any event that you are thinking about hiring a photographer for. All in all, we were so pleased with our decision and hope that other newly engaged couples find this review helpful when making the decision to hire a wedding photographer! Ryan & Lindsay

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Mikaela T

Picking a wedding photographer was one of the most stressful parts of the process for us. When we finally found Daren, we knew how lucky we were to snag him before he booked up. My first email to him requested we speak over the phone because I had a "million questions" and his... Read More response was "a million questions? Bring 'em on!!" His upbeat personality and quickness to laugh made us feel so comfortable during our photos. He's fantastic at directing poses while making the situation feel light hearted. Daren is professional, very kind and really makes you feel like a close friend right off the bat. He answered all of my questions throughout the process quickly and always made us feel very important. You can see for yourself how beautiful and personal his work is, but I can assure you that he's also a wonderful person to have on your team during the wedding planning process. Thank you, Daren, for making our day feel special and capturing our moments in such a magical way!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015

So glad we went with Daren!!! The pictures turned out amazing. He does a combination of artsy and traditional styles which makes for an amazing album spread. Daren's personality is super easy going, always keeps his sense of humor....Absolutely loved working with him every step... Read More of the way. His prices are very good. So glad we didn't go with a San Diego photographer.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Aimee B

First of all I wish there were more than 5 stars for Daren. We recently got married March 21,2015 and we had the wedding in Laguna at the Hotel Laguna. To be honest all I did was look up reviews and picked Daren soley based on those. From our first conversation on the phone I... Read More knew I was going to be happy with my decision. Daren and I chatted several times about the different photos we wanted, the first look photos, family photos and so on. Darrent took great care to show both my husband and I that he was excited and dedicated to making our day special. A few weeks before the wedding he even met me at the venue to scope out locations for pictures. There were so many little touches along the way that made this experience amazing. From the sweet handwritten note and Starbucks card from Daren's wife before the wedding to the personalized gift she made for us with some of our pictures. He is very easy to get in touch with when you need anything. We received a photo preview email before we even got back from the honeymoon and the full album of photos about a week or so after. He is on top of his game and you will not be disappointed! I HIGHLY recommend Daren Kelley Photography.

Amazing! Please read on...

Reviewed on 1/26/2015

Daren photographed my son and his fiancé on location in June 2014 for their engagement pictures. He took the most incredible pictures, hundreds of them, as he captured beautiful moments between them that displayed their personalities. Some of the pictures were formal and others... Read More were candid, but they were all gorgeous. Daren was also going to photograph their wedding as well but tragedy struck our family on Sept. 2, 2014. My son's fiancé, Becca, became ill and passed away from an undiagnosed brain tumor. Although we are devastated, we are all so very thankful that we have such wonderful photographs of them. Through this difficult time, Daren's compassion for our family has been amazing. He spent so much time with Becca and Scott during their summer photo shoot that he got to know them. When he heard the horrible news he was so compassionate. He told me that he was going to make something for Scott. Much to our surprise, in the mail we received a very precious gift. Daren created a priceless, bound book of the engagement photographs for my son. He is also creating one for Becca's mom. Oh my goodness, it is a beautiful book. When looking at the photographs Becca's personality shines through. We did not ask Daren to do this. He did this on his own, creating and mailing the book to us, without asking for a penny. What an upstanding guy! I cannot say enough great things about Daren Kelley. Not only will you have amazing photographs of your special day but you will be working with a true professional.

110% Satisfied

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 michael k

Our wedding was truly one of the most memorable events in my life. Being able to relive that special day with Daren’s photography still makes me smile. During our engagement photo session, Daren made us feel comfortable and at ease. At our wedding, he was extremely... Read More professional and punctual. His passion for his craft is apparent. He also personably worked alongside all of our vendors and coordinated with our videographer to make sure everything was just right for us. I am so pleased with my photographs and couldn’t have asked for someone who was more professional and dedicated. I loved the unique and candid shots, and the creative way Daren photographs. His attention to detail shows through in his beautifully captured moments. My husband and I are lucky to have had Daren in our corner making sure we could always have special memories of our wedding. I also really enjoyed how easy Daren was to reach and quickly responded to any questions we had. His wife also made us feel special by sending us a sweet note reminding us to enjoy the journey. I would strongly recommend Daren as a photographer to anyone who wants a professional, hardworking, and talented photographer. The Keenans

Daren is Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Cynthia O

I could not be happier with the fabulous job that Daren did capturing our big day! My husband works at a hospital and more than 5 of the nurses there had Daren as their photographer for their weddings. They had all raved about him so we knew that going with Daren would be a... Read More great choice. Daren was such a pleasure to work with. He is super sweet and was able to get incredible photos. I told Daren that I wanted to create photo thank you cards. He was kind enough to send me a high resolution copy of the photo I wanted early. Guests were so surprised to get quality thank you cards so quickly. I have girlfriends who waited over 5 months for their wedding photos. That most certainly wasn't the case with Daren. We received our photos much faster than anticipated. Trust me the only issue that you will have after selecting Daren to photograph your wedding is that you will want to print SO MANY photos it will be difficult to select the ones you will frame. My advice to any bride to be in the SoCal region is to contact Daren and cross 'Select Photographer' off your list.

The Best.

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Justine m

My husband and I had a really hard time trying to find a photogpraher. He had no idea the cost of one and he really didn't understand. When I finally got him to agree to sit down with one it was Darren. And after we left he said "Wow." Not only are Darren's photos... Read More incredible, but is just so nice, and SO personable. He makes everything so easy and is sooooo easy going. He even stayed longer than he was supposed to to get more pictures, how nice is that right? The turn around for the photos was SO fast, and I have an app on my phone that I can pull up any photos and print from if I wanted too :) Then, a couple weeks later we got 4 homemade coasters with our photos on them!! Such a great guy, if you are really debating with going with Darren you should at least meet with him. He's the best.

Daren Kelley Goes Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Jenny V

I would recommend Daren Kelley for any occasion. He is gracious and easygoing while making the whole process simple and timely. Daren was a pleasure to work with and someone who you know you can trust immediately. Certainly one of the best aspects of our wedding was Daren’s... Read More presence at all of the most important times and the beautiful work he created for us as a result. Daren went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of and fulfilled many jobs not normally expected of a photographer. Also, he does little things to make the experience better such as sending us a Starbuck's gift card before the wedding to help with stress. After the wedding he sent thoughtful coasters with beautiful shots from our wedding. Daren’s prices are also more than reasonable considering the amount of work he puts into each process of his work. We are very happy with the results and will recommend him every time we get the chance.

The best choice we could have made. Ever!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Ashlee L

When first seeking wedding photographers, it was important to find someone who wasn't going to break the budget but also wouldn't be the case where you would end up saying "you get what you paid for". Already having an idea for a budget, the next task was finding the... Read More photographer who's style was going to be simple but captivating, creative and edgy while working in those special candid moments, and above all...hold the cheese! Daren was perfect for what we wanted. The price was just right but we feel we got so much more then what we paid for. In the wedding industry, there is so much competition however Daren never made it feel like a sale or we were just another number but rather, more like a new friend and you are all excited and share the same common goal. When we first found Daren, not only were we impressed with his shooting style, but we liked him as a person immediately. Daren has a very genuine, kind soul, showed that he could be professional and made us feel comfortable by engaging in jokes with my fiancé and I. He also offered a lot of knowledge about his work and things related towards the wedding for the day of. Daren was always quick in responses to emails or texts. Answered questions we had, offered feedback, always took ideas given to him and actually used them unlike some who would pretend to know what you meant and then would still do their own thing. Daren did our engagement shoot and our wedding. Both of which our family, friends, and we LOVE so much! The wedding day was the easiest and least stressful part when working with him. He was early, beyond flexible, fun and relaxed which made it easier for me and I can't thank him enough for that. That alone is something you can't pay for. We just can't say enough great things about Daren and what he did for us. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Anyone reading this should look no further because THIS IS YOUR GUY.

Fantastic Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Rachel B

Daren photographed my wedding in June 2014. Photography was one of the most important items when it came to my wedding. Daren exceeded my expectations. I LOVE LOVE my photos and I constantly get complements on them. The website and App that he set up for us are great tools.... Read More I highly recommend Daren

Daren Kelley is Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014

Daren traveled to the East Coast to photograph our special day and we can't tell you how pleased we were with his outstanding talent and enthusiasm! He made sure to ask many questions of our expectations and fulfilled beyond any expectations we could have imagined! I would... Read More recommend Daren Kelley Photography to every bride that is looking for a unique photographer with a vision of perfection!

Very professional!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 p p

If you are looking for a professional photographer, someone you can trust 100% on your very special day... YOUR WEDDING DAY!!!! Because at the end, all you are going to have are your memories and PICTURES (and maybe video, if is within your budget)!!!! And we just don't want... Read More regular pictures where you are going to posing the whole time... You would like to have a professional photographer who can be able to capture those smiles, love gestures, eye to eye contact, hugs, tears, movements, kisses, etc... That for me is a real photographer... If you are looking for all of that Daren Kelley is THE ONE... My husband and I are so happy with the whole entire process but MORE MORE with the results... Daren made us feel very very comfortable since the first time I called him to get an estimate... He worked with my budget really well... And I didn't feel any pressure... His wife even sent us a Starbucks card one time before the wedding so my husband and I could go have a cup of coffee and just get out of the whole "planning stuff" for a moment... We though that was really really nice of her.... Daren also answered all our questions within a day all the time(usually you don't get that with some vendors after they get your first deposit, trust me)... He showed up on time the day of, he was smiling the whole time and working very hard to get his best photo shoots... All my guests were very happy on the way he treated them when taking the family, etc pictures.... Another super important detail, I don't know how he was able to capture so many moments and movements because I didn't even notice he was there on those specific times... He was never in front of us or blocking our way or anything like that.... Everything looked so good to be true haha until the day I received MY BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!! I loooooooooveeeeee them ALL!!!!! THANK YOU DAREN!!!! And congratulations for being a very respectful, professional and talented photographer!!!! God bless you and your talent... B&R 05/24/2014

Start a Conversation!