Bucks County's Best Bridal & Tuxedo Boutique

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1335 Easton Rd, Warrington, PA

FABULOUS Gowns and Service!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Brenda C

I went to this venue first for my groom and groomsmen. I was so impressed with how not pushy they were and how accomodating they were with our vision of our wedding! Franco is an absolute peach to work with. When my gown came in from another salon I fell apart. I was a horrible disaster. I called Franco and asked if he would be willing to help me with to find another gown. He and his wife Wendy brought me into the salon one evening. Wendy pulled several dressed based on what I told her my vision was for my wedding and what my style was. I was there for maybe an hour before we found a gown that took my breath away! They were amazing through the purchasing of my gown, veil, tailoring of my gown, suiting of my groomsmen, groom, escort, and ring bearer! Absolute best in my book!!!

Darianna was a great wedding find!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Alison R

Darianna Bridal was such a wonderful vendor to work with! We did all our bridesmaids dresses and tux rentals through Darianna and had great results! For the dresses, they carried quite a few types of dresses in store but were able to get me everything I wanted for my bridesmaids. Wendy was a huge help in getting everything ordered and together for pick up or shipping out. For the tuxes, Franco is the best! As an owner of the store, he handled our wedding personally from start to finish. The initial consult gave us a wonderful idea of what direction to go in with tuxes and the actual tux with several tie and vest options was ordered for us and brought in for my husband to try on before we made a final decision on what tux we wanted. He even provided all the groomsmen places near where they lived to get measured at so they didn't have to come into the store personally. At the end, any alterations or items that needed to be swapped out for other sizes, was done so seamlessly. They also provided online bill pay for both the bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen which made things extremely easy for everyone. Plus the service they provided was top notch. They were quick to responded to emails or phone calls. Overall this was an excellent venue and we had a fantastic experience working with Wendy and Franco.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Amy K

My husband and I are so extremely happy that we happened to find Darianna Bridal. We rented tuxedos for my husband and his groomsmen. We worked with Franco, who is absolutely amazing! He made sure we were able to see the tuxedo beforehand and ordered sample ties/bowties ahead of time so there were no surprises and no chances that my husband's tuxedo would not fit him on our wedding day. I can guarantee that you will not find service like this anywhere else!!! Franco gave us great suggestions and was with us every step of the way! He even found places for the groomsmen who were not local to get measured in and called ahead so that they would feel less awkward walking in another store to get measured!! Darianna Bridal is not your typical store-Franco and his wife (the owners) are extremely passionate about what they do and they put you first over any sale. I am so sad that I had ordered my dress somewhere else (since I am from out of the area), because I would have had a much, much better experience here! I highly recommend this bridal shop over any other store, and cannot thank them enough for making finding a tuxedo an extremely easy and pleasant experience for us!

Classic Tuxedos Looked Amazing at our Wedding

Reviewed on 1/17/2014 Missy C

As soon as we walked in the door of Darianna Bridal, Wendy and Franco made my husband and I feel at home. Since I already had my dress, we were looking at tuxes. They showed us samples and let us browse through books. They were patient with us. We wanted the right look for the guys and it had to be perfect. The guys looked amazing in their tuxes! Everyone said they looked classic and right out of a magazine. We were so happy with choosing Darianna Bridal. If I didn't already have my dress, this would have been my only stop for my entire bridal party! Thanks again Wendy and Franco! -Missy and Justin

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Susan P

This was the best experience I had of the 6 places I visited. We wound up getting everything at Darianna's. The store is beautiful and clean, the selection is very good. The staff is friendly and even my mother (who can be difficult!) enjoyed purchasing her dress here. The tuxedos looked great, my bridesmaids got great prices on their dresses, and we actually had fun during our multiple visits. Wendy, the owner is especially helpful and it is obvious that she likes her job, she was always pleasant which was helpful because of all the wedding stress. GO HERE, you'll enjoy shopping for your wedding at Darianna's.

Darianna Bridal

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Michele F

Wendy at Darianna Bridal went above and beyond to make my dress shopping experience amazing! You can tell that she loves her job and makes you feel as if you are a guest in her home. After shopping at Darianna I was even more excited about getting married! If you live in the area and are looking for a wedding dress, or any formal dress, you would be crazy not to look here.

Fantastic Service

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Andy P

Darianna Bridal provided perfect service for suiting up the brides father. The wedding was at a long distance location and Darianna assured that my tuxedo matched those who were fitted where the wedding was held. They provided a quality service with excellent communication and fitting skills. Additionally the entire staff was warm and friendly at all times. Thanks Darianna Bridal! Andy Phillips

What a new welcome to our neighborhood!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 mary m

I have four boys that are always in need of formal wear. I have been loyal to one business for years. Darianna Bridal recently opened for business in our neighborhood, and was closer to my home so I thought I would give them a try for my son's formal wear...SO happy I did! Not only was the staff polite and courteous to me...but also to my son! We were only there for one tuxedo, yet they took the time to so us many options, fabric samples and colors. They also offered wonderful suggestions! Absolutely and highly recommended!

Thank you Darianna Bridal....

Reviewed on 4/04/2013 Jennifer F

I found the dress of my dreams, the dress I didnt know was in my dreams, the first dress I tried on.... at Dairianna's Bridal. Wendy (the owner) was so kind and patient with me during the selection process. She made trying on gowns and assessing how much I liked each one so easy. Her level of professionalism paired with a genuine element of concern around helping me find 'the one' was above and beyond. My wedding gown is about 200% over my budget but I decided to splurge and buy it mainly b/c it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen but I could have probably found it somewhere esle, for less. However, I chose to buy from Wendy b/c of her kind approach and willingness to make me feel special. My wedding day is fast approaching and I can not wait to wear that gown. I will forever recommend people to her botique. I will also never forget coming out of the dressing room for the first time. I only hope my fiance's reaction to the gown is as priceless as that night back in February. I don't usually take the time to fill out these reviews but I can't say enough about Darianna's or Wendy, you'd be foolish not to visit her new shop on 611 if you're local to the area (or not) looking for the perfect gown!! Jenn Fetzer - bride to be:)

TO Darianna Bridal