DarKer Side DJ's

Quality Entertainment for All Occassions!!!

DarKer Side DJ's continues to strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction! Formed in 2000 by owners David Raciti & Kathy Raciti, our business has grown into one of the leading DJ/Karaoke companies in Southeast Texas. Call and Reserve your date now!!!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Sugarland, Pearland, Lake Jackson,, West Columbia, TX Sugarland, Pearland, Lake Jackson, Galveston, League City, Alvin, Angleton, Houston,Woodlands, Conroe (281) 542-3555

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Gregory T

David and his team are the best!!! Their site is very easy to work with and it allows you to plan your whole wedding all online. I met with David once before the wedding and he was super helpful and nice. The wedding went smoother than I could of imagined, from start to finish.... Read More He even went and made my now husband and I a plate of food because he thought the caterers forgot to, what a doll! The dance floor was never empty and I got many compliments about the flow of music and the overall atmosphere. Thank you again for such an amazing night! Highly recommend using this DJ for any big event!

2016-10-18T22:36:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review!!! You have amazing families. You made our job an easy one!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Hillary H

David did such an AWESOME job! One of the first things that he told me was that he was going to take any stress off of me and my now husband so that we could enjoy our night and he far exceeded my expectations. He made the night's schedule, organized all of the special dances,... Read More and made sure our guests were happy. I wish it was possible to give more stars because I would give him 10 out of 5! Such a great person and so easy to work with. We also had a Photo Booth and it was such a blast! My husband and I were so busy that we had trouble making it over to the booth and he personally came and got us to make sure we got to have our fun too! I did not realize how distracted we would be through the night but David was right there with us (even to make sure that we had time to eat). DarKer Side DJ's played a super large role in how great our wedding turned out and I would highly recommend their services!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Hector D

Dj Darkerside was amazing at our wedding! Dave was always there to service us and the up lighting and monogram was amazing! Deff. Will be recommending for future parties!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Amanda D

Darkerside is absolutely fantastic. Met with David once about a week before my wedding and he was super helpful. Knew exactly what kind of music and wedding I wanted after just talking for a few minutes. Taylor came as the main DJ for the wedding and was fantastic. He kept the... Read More music fun and energetic. The photo booth was a HUGE hit! They brought their own props and I was able to pick the background and boarder of all the pictures. They were absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jane P

Christi was simply amazing.! We had a small wedding with no planner and she helped us stay on track as well as line up for the wedding and intros. Thanks to Dave for matching Son and now daughter with the perfect DJ! The online planning tools were really easy to use also... Read More including the guest request list Mandy used in here invites. Christy worked many of the guest requests and kept the dance floor full. Awesome!!!!

2016-10-26T14:55:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the perfect review. i will definitely let Christy know!!! We are blessed to have such an awesome team!!!! Congrats and Best wishes to your family. (The date should read 9.10)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

We have known Dave & Kathy for over 17 years now, first Dave was my children's teacher/coach and now as our favorite DJ! He has supplied the music, lights & sounds to 3 out of 5 daughters now. Very professional, gives you what you want, will do all the talking and gets your... Read More guest going in the right direction before, during and after the ceremony. He always has the songs our girls have requested or he will get it! If the other 2 girls ever need a wedding DJ then DarKer Side will definitely be our choice!

2016-10-24T17:35:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Cheryl. It was a blast!!! I was so impressed with the way you ladies dressed up an authentic Texas outdoor venue!!! 10.22.16 was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Sam C

Dave and his people were amazing. We had a pirate themed wedding and, while Dave admitted to it being his first, everything was perfect. He had no trouble finding the music we requested to fit the theme. All of the people on his team were amazing. My husband I are couldn't have... Read More asked for a better DJ.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kinsey V

We had the BEST experience with Darker Side DJ's!! If you had any sort of questions, there was zero wait time for answer, and they were always available day and night! All of the planning was online which worked out great with juggling work, school, an internship, and planning... Read More the wedding! They helped us have a stress free wedding(: Thanks again Darker Side!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Megan G

They were great to work with and early to setup . Great music and up lighting .

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Taylor S

I have worked with Dave of Darker Side DJ's over the course of several weddings, mine included. He is a seasoned DJ who will keep your reception flowing effortlessly and ensure your guests have a great time! The online planning portal he provides will ensure that no detail is... Read More forgotten and that your day will be just as imagined. I would absolutely use Darker Side DJ's again!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 melodie b

Dave is amazing. When I wasn't certain on some songs he met up with us before hand and did a run through to listen to all of our songs we had chosen. Wedding day was AMAZING, they helped keep everything moving smoothly and played all the music we asked along with other great... Read More music. We are into Texas country and if he didn't have something we wanted he got it !! Great people to work with !!!!

Had a Great Time!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Gabriella C

David did a great job keeping in touch with us as the day got closer. We did provide him with a song list as a framework to work off of, but he played enough variety to get just about everyone on the dance floor. He fee was very reasonable and we were very happy with the... Read More uplighting and his other add on.. Cant remember what he called it, but it pretty much was a projection of our names in a Christmas ornament.. very cool!

Don't judge a book by it's cover (or your acquaintances)

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

Wasn't sure what to expect at first because of some bad advice from an acquaintance, but I have to say I was very much happy with the service provided. They met us prior to make sure we had everything in order and helped keep stuff flowing during the wedding. Everyone seemed to... Read More enjoy the music as well. They have a very detailed setup section that let's you customize your event and they try to help the day as much as they can with coordination. They are good people, would recommend them and use them again if I need a DJ in the future.

DarKer Side is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Elyse C

Dave and Kathy are remarkable to work with! From start to finish they made our wedding experience flawless and stress free. Dave was always available to ease my nerves and to help us plan the perfect song choices. The online client page was very helpful and allowed us to... Read More plan our ceremony and reception timeline. Our wedding wasn't just another wedding to work for them. You can tell that they take personal care of each and every event that they do and we appreciate it so much!

Mostly great!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

Played great music and made the place light up beautifully! The only negative thing is he forgot to do the toasts, so we didn't get to hear the speeches. Other than that, it was an awesome experience!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Carol L

Dave and his team did a really good job. There were a few issues small issues. We requested a couple of things that didn't happen. One was a school fight song. During the bouquet toss, they were also supposed to cut to something else (just a funny thing we thought of). We... Read More also felt like there were a lot of songs that didn't get played. I made a pretty extensive list of songs of different varieties, such as slow dance, country, alternative, upbeat dance. There were some common ones, but many others were a little obscure and may not have been as familiar to everyone, but were still fun songs. They did play some, but it seemed like they only played the most common ones that would have been played anyways. A lot of the songs were not your typical wedding music. They were either newer fun and upbeat songs or songs that my wife and I specifically liked and I am not sure any of those were played. They have a pretty cool system that allows you to search for and add songs to a list based on what is in their database of songs. You can also make special requests. I spent quite a bit of time putting this list together and just felt like it was a waste of time when the majority of the list didn't get played. This was partially my fault because at some point I told them to play only fun upbeat music to keep the energy going and they may not have known that a lot of the songs on my list were fun dance songs if they didn't actually know those specific songs. Overall, the wedding was a blast and they did a great job with the music, coordinating, making announcements, etc. We were just a little bummed about those few things. It definitely didn't prevent anyone from having a great time.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Sage R

The music was awesome! I also like how there's two of them so they're able to coordinate. I didn't hire a wedding coordinator so they were extremely helpful with coordinating when the bridal party goes. They also remixed a bunch of Kesha songs for me which was awesome! Oh and... Read More the gobo on the floor and the lighting was absolutely amazing! Loved it!

Awesome DJ service!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

We just used DarKer Side for our wedding last night and they were amazing! We had so many requests and special things we wanted done and they made it all happen. And they played NO Taylor Swift (we are totally anti-TS). They kept up with us and stayed in touch with us the whole... Read More time to make sure we still wanted everything we had requested or wanted to change something up. I would refer them to everyone. The DJ has a full planning form on their site for you to add your timeline and music request with millions of music options. He sat down with us face-to-face a week before the wedding and went over the whole planning form with us and changed anything that needed to be tweeked and changed and updated. We definitely recommend them to anyone!

Awesome Dj

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Jennifer M

My husband and I were very satisfied with the service Darker Side Dj's provided. From a custom monogram, uplighting to match our wedding colors, and making sure there was always people on the dance floor. Will definitely use in the future if needed and will recommend to whom... Read More ever needs a Dj.

Carter/Cassle Wedding

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Meagan C

DarKerSide DJ did a fantastic job! They were wonderful about a payment plan, getting with you before the wedding for all the crazy request I had, and helping out with all the things that didn't even cross my mind. They really helped everything go so smooth throughout my whole... Read More day! Plus everyone that was at my wedding keep complimenting DarKerSide as well! " What a GREAT DJ you had, really kept the party going!!! Best wedding we have been to in years!" Thank you Dave and Kathy for helping make my day so wonderful! Tried and true ladies!!!!!! -Meagan