This is the best tasting cake you will try!!

At Darla's Cake Design we are dedicated to making your special day perfect with a one of a kind cake! You have tried the rest, now try the best! We were featured on CupCake Wars and rest assured that you're guests will not only be talking about how beautiful your cake is but how great it tastes!

Cakes + Desserts

3330 Grand Avenue, Chino Hills, CA (909) 590-8303

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Linda M

Darla's Cake Design is the Bomb!! Theses ladies made our wedding day perfect. Their lemon cake is Heaven on Earth, and their Chocolate Decadent....might I add is one of their Cupcake War's flavors....Too Die for....WOW! Thanks Darla and Briana for a Beautiful and delicious... Read More cake❤️

Reviewed on 9/13/2017

Darla's Cake Designs made my son's wedding cake and it was absolutely horrible. Looked great but it was so dry you couldn't eat it. We ended up throwing most of it away. Very disappointed and would never recommend this place. Their cupcakes may be good but their cakes are... Read More terrible and their customer service is even worse. They were rude to my new daughter in law when she called. Not a good look for a business.