Dash and a Handful Catering & Special Events

Dietary Options

Kosher, Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Food + Catering

2100 N Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA (760) 883-5333

Reduce Wedding Stress - Hire these guys!

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Jen H

After getting frustrated with other caterers that wouldn't return our calls or refused to meet us, we finally met Chad, the owner of Dash & a Handful. He invited us to his studio kitchen where he cooked up several sample items for us to taste. We were impressed with the... Read More facility, the quality of the food and Chad's professional appearance and demeanor. From the beginning, Chad made every effort to communicate clearly, follow up and take initiative. Not only did he accommodate all our special requests for the Reception menu, but we ended up hiring him to cater the Rehearsal Dinner as well. He even handled with my indecisive parents with grace and care even though they kept bothering him with menu changes and questions. And the food was just amazing. No, it was AMAZING! We did both dinners family style and everything was brought out just perfect. If you want your guests to talk about how good the food was at your wedding, hire Chad. We chose the Tuscan menu for the Rehearsal dinner and the California Grill for the Reception and there are other pre-arranged menus to make it easy. Chad also welcomed alterations to suit the diets of our guests and was very careful about taking care of my 5-year old nephew who has a host of allergies. The staff were extremely professional, courteous and dressed in uniform. I took note how all of them went above and beyond just cooking and serving too. They made all the right efforts make our wedding really pop. They moved furniture, filled ice chests, arranged table settings and just took care of everything so that we didn't have to. True pro's here. Finally, I must add that Chad has ALL the right connections. If you're planning any event in the Palm Springs area, just trust him for all the extras. He set us up with the furniture rentals, a giant freezer for our ice, misters, bartenders, even a shuttle driver - he was there for us at every turn. If you want less stress to plan your wedding, just trust Chad because the results will be top notch.

Amazing Catering Service!

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Barbara L

I know people often say brides don't have time to eat at their wedding, but the food at my wedding was so unbelievable, I made time. Countless guests came up to me to tell me that we served the best wedding food they'd ever had, hands down. This is particularly amazing since I... Read More am a major foodie and a dietitian and so many of my guests have different dietary restrictions and food allergies. So the fact that Chad really listened to us with what we wanted food-wise, and did it within our budget was awesome. Most importantly though, Chad is kind, calm, and an all around wonderful person. Hiring Dash and a Handful is like hiring an extra wedding planner; Chad went out of his way to help me with ordering rentals, alcohol, and even making sure we had a giant loaf of challah on our big day. Whenever my mother and I would get stressed planning, we'd say, "At least we have Chad." Nobody can control what happens on your wedding day, but I can honestly say, the one thing I had no stress about was the food. Thank you so much Chad for being such an amazing part of our wedding! :)