D'Attoma Studios

Columbus Ohio and Surrounding Areas, Destinations

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

4775 Haughn Road, Grove City, OH Columbus Ohio and Surrounding Areas, Destinations (803) 629-5489

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Brittany H

Dattoma studios did an amazing job on our wedding photos! She captured every moment perfectly. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Brittany M

After working with Sarah previously (and she captured our engagement!!) I knew there wasn't anyone else I wanted to photograph our wedding! From small details, to our wedding party, and sweet moments between the two of us - she captured them all. My husband and I have talked... Read More about how comfortable she makes you feel in front of the camera and that's something that is so important on your wedding day. Sarah isn't just my wedding photographer but she has also become my friend.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017

What an amazing experience! Sarah caught every emotion perfectly. Fun, professional, and patient. Her eye for detail is amazing. Can't wait to schedule family pictures this summer.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Amanda G

Sarah is absolutely amazing! We used her for engagement and wedding photos for our wedding in Columbus, OH and she exceeded our expectations. She was so organized, flexible, and helpful. It definitely helped me, as the bride, to stay calm and enjoy the day! We would recommend... Read More her to anyone. You will not be disappointed :)

Beatiful Pictures

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Leigh M

We had unique situation with some fill in photographers, but everything worked out great and the photos are beautiful. Photographers made us feel at ease the whole day and really captured us. They seemed to have a good time at the reception as well, which made us happy. Highly... Read More recommend.

Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 6/04/2011 Megan S

Sarah photographed our wedding and did an unbelievable job. She was actually there as a guest, but she brought her camera along and took some amazing pictures which she shared with us afterwards. She truly captured the joy and love we were feeling that day. I would definitely... Read More recommend her to anyone seeking a high quality, professional photographer. It is definitely a valuable investment.