Dave & Kerri Photography

Cleveland | New York | New England | Destination

Wedding Photography Is A Work Of Art

Offering both local and destination wedding packages, awarding winning photography studio Dave & Kerri Photography can capture your wedding day like no one else. Our love for artistic and creative wedding photography is what makes us unique and sought after. Combining traditional photography, edgy portrait photography, and photojournalism with our own unique flair allows us to produce works of art for you; we also turn this art into your own, one-of-a-kind handmade Italian wedding album. Whether at home in Cleveland or Toledo, in the mountains of New Hampshire, or on the beaches of Mexico, we will capture your wedding, tell your love story, and turn it into works of art.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Cleveland | New York | New England | Destination (419) 346-4139

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Neil

When we started looking for a photographer for the wedding, we felt overwhelmed at the number of photographers that there were out there. We went to an Expo called “I DO At The Zoo”. As we were walking around, we both stopped, looked at David’s work, looked at each other and... Read More immediately said, “YOU ARE OUR PHOTOGRPAHER”. Since that moment, there has not been one moment of regret. David and Kerri are true professionals in every way!! David and Kerri have a unique eye to take a picture and turn it into art. Their creativity, vision and perception exceeds the standards of the average photographer. The pre-wedding photos were exquisite!! The pictures from our wedding day were superb. Working with David and Kerri to pick our portraits and our album has been relaxing and one of the most enjoyable parts of our wedding experience. Reliving the weekend through their eyes, has been an emotional and exceptional experience!! Simply put, they are the BEST at what they do!!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 KEVIN N

Dave and Kerri were the utmost professionals during every step of our recent wedding in Cleveland. Their artistic ability was unparalleled in capturing our wedding and the amazing architecture at the Old Courthouse. Dave and Kerri were incredibly fun to work with and their... Read More finished work is amazing.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

Dave and his team are fantastic! Dave's response time is impeccable and he's super flexible and personable. He has such a creative eye for amazing shots and is able to work that into your vision for your special event. We strongly recommend Dave, totally worth it! And, he's an... Read More outstanding guy, always great to do business with an amazing human being. Definitely book Dave!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Vincent L

After searching through nearly a hundred photographer, my wife and I landed on Dave & Kerri. At first, we thought it wasn’t gonna work just like the previous ones we had talked to, however we were surprised! Our first good impression with Dave started when he messaged us on the... Read More same weekend we had sent him a message on the Knot to see if he was available. His work ethics and prompt manners were second to none. He was extremely accommodating to our schedule and very flexible. Throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding, he was always there to answer our questions, and was easily accessible through text (which he literally replies within minutes). During our wedding day, he showed up prepared, kept us on time with his detailed schedules and used high quality equipment and provided precise instructions. Most importantly Dave and Kerri were super fun to work with. After our wedding, he was still courteous and would constantly remind us about our albums and edited our photos in a timely manner. He continued to be patient and detailed like usual. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional and friendly photographer to work with!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Rae Lynn K

Dave & Kerri were an absolute blast to work with and we are SO happy they photographed one of the most special and most important days of our lives. Looking back, we first selected Dave & Kerri because to us, their photos are more than photos, they’re beautiful pieces of artwork... Read More that can proudly be put on display (we already have an amazing engagement photo that is on display in our living room that many of our friends and family have seen). The husband and wife team were so fun to work with, and did an excellent job capturing us and our personalities. They made us (mostly me, especially on our wedding day since I was so nervous) feel very relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera, mainly because they had fun, which allowed us to have fun. The two are true professionals when it comes to photography, and are also wedding experts. Dave & Kerri helped with little details that you wouldn’t even think about until it’s your turn (for example, how the heck to use the tools when it’s time to cut the cake…) and did a great job with giving us pointers to ensure the entire day went smooth. These two make an excellent team, and their teamwork certainly made our dream day work! Thank you Dave & Kerri for being great to work with, always being open to answering our questions, and most importantly capturing memories that we will be able to admire and look back on for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Olivia M

Dave & Kerri are such amazing people and they made every photo shoot we had with them so much fun! Their eye for different unique shots made our pictures so memorable! Would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Tony M

Dave and Kerri were incredible to work with. They had made my wife and I feel very comfortable throughout our day. We didn't feel any pressure on us, and we couldn't ask for better with their photography. Their unique, yet tasteful and classy style and vision is a one of a... Read More kind. I'd recommend anyone that needs a photographer(s), to reach out to these two.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Marie M

I cannot say enough good things about Dave & Kerri! From the start they were both so professional, patient, kind and helpful. They helped walk us through the wedding photography process, from posing to ordering, but also were incredibly supportive on our actual wedding day!... Read More Their talent is limitless, which is obvious in their work and we are so in love with our photos! We know we made the best decision when we chose them and will use them in the years to come for family photos!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ross P

Dave and Kerri went above and beyond in every way. From their outstanding photography to their down to earth personality; Dave and Kerri are by far the best photographers I have came by. I am not the biggest fan of pictures but Dave and Kerri were so efficient the process was... Read More painless for me without sacrificing the quality of their photos. I still have no idea how they take such amazing photos in the time they do! I would highly recommend Dave and Kerri to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Halley P

Pictures are my favorite thing ever and we wanted a bad ass photographer. We wanted to find a photographer that could truly capture our special day as well as our personalities. When we met Dave and Kerri, there was not a doubt in my mind we wanted them. They made everything so... Read More effortless. During our engagement session we just laughed and talked about what we wanted to eat afterwards. They were so much fun to work with, they made hours seem like minutes. My husband hates having his picture taken but he loved working with them, they rarely posed us they just let us do our thing. If there is one investment you make for your wedding let it be Dave and Kerri, their work speaks for itself. I would HIGHLY recommend them. You will not be disappointed and you will also want to purchase EVERY single picture!!! Thank you for making our engagement and our wedding absolutely phenomenal and breathtaking.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Whitney B

Dave and Kerri are amazing! We are so happy with our wedding and engagement photos. They are professional and so talented. We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Shannon H

Dave & Kerri were absolutely amazing!!! They totally blew me out of the water with their knowledge of photography! They made it a very fun and painless experience! I could not have asked for better people to come shoot my wedding and capture all my favorite moments! I would... Read More HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer! you will not be let down they will amaze you with their stunning photos! I love you guys and can't wait to see you soon!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Claire F

Dave and Kerri shot our wedding in Stockholm, Sweden. They were very easy to work with despite planning from a distance, and did a fantastic job here in Stockholm without having been here before and without us seeing the venues in advance. We got married at city hall and then... Read More had dinner for about 30 people at a local hotel. D&K spent the whole day walking around the city with us taking pictures in all different locations, in addition to the (very short) ceremony, family portraits and some shots of the reception. We weren't sure how the ceremony would work since you can't go into the hall before your turn, and yet we have so many incredible photos of the entrance and ceremony. All the portraits came out great, and our families commented on how easy and comfortable it felt. D&K somehow made us feel at ease in the middle of hoards of people on a Saturday. The hardest part was having to pick photos for the album because there were too many great shots to choose from. Bottom line, if you need some really awesome photographers, call these two. Especially if you have a destination wedding where you yourself don't know exactly what to expect - D&K will make you feel at ease through the planning process and the day, and you'll end up with beautiful shots to remember it by. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Shawn A

Dave and Kerri were great. We had a large wedding party for them to corral, which, if you knew some of my groomsmen, you'd know was a feat. Once the reception started, they blended in so well that we didn't even notice them until it was time for them to go. And the pictures,... Read More of course, are amazing. We knew we were hiring more than point and shoot photographers, but were still surprised by how well they came out.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Ashley P

When my fiance and I were looking for a photographer we began by looking at photos online. Once we found Dave and Kerri's website, we looked no further! I absolutely LOVE their style of photography. We had a vintage inspired wedding and their work complemented our wedding... Read More design. Aside from their images, they were also a wonderful team to work with. They went above and beyond and helped all of us to pose correctly for quality photos. They helped as needed- Kerri untangled my necklace in the morning and helped with getting me ready for my dress! They were very direct with instructions and took control of everything we needed, taking the pressure of coordinating our family/friends off of us as Bride and Groom. They kept us on schedule! They brought their own lighting along to make sure that everything was lit exactly how it should be for our photos. A blog of our wedding and engagement photos was written with pictures alongside on their website, which was such a nice surprise and gift! Overall, they made us feel special on our special day and stress-FREE (in my previous experience the photographers have been stress-FUL). They were a wonderful, professional, helpful, knowledgable team to work with and I'm grateful they were part of our wedding. Look no further!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jessica H

Dave and Kerri are AMAZING. My fiance and I met the couple at a Wedding Expo in the Seaport of Boston. I went right over to their booth as I was blown away by the pictures displayed. We had a few friends who recommended photographers that they used but we ultimately fell in love... Read More with the way Dave and Kerri captured each couple and their unique artistic touch. We are located in Boston and they flew in a few weeks ago to take our engagement photos near the Boston Public Library along with a few other couples that week. They are very easy going and extremely professional. In addition, they couldn't have captured our personalities and chemistry better. We are very excited for Dave and Kerri to photograph our wedding and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a great pair to document your special day.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Marycelia V

We highly recommend Dave and Kerri to anyone looking for a photographer. They are professional, creative and really get to know their clients. We felt like they really grasped our personality and style which was evident with how amazing our photos turned out to be. Our prints... Read More get tons of compliments when we have guests over. The slide show at the reception was a guest favorite and we loved having the opportunity to relive our day together with all our family and friends. Dave and Kerri have a style that we found unique from other photographers and we were not disappointed. They are truly incredible photographers!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kim P

We are so happy we decided to have Dave and Kerri capture our special day. They were absolutely incredible to work with pre wedding, wedding day and even post wedding. From the first time I saw Dave's talent I knew I wanted him to photograph our day. Dave and Kerri made the... Read More entire process extremely easy and comfortable. They are a very talented team and compliment each other well. Dave and Kerri were very detailed in making sure they knew exactly what family photos to capture before the wedding day and our vision. They made the process enjoyable for everyone involved and didn't waste time (we had a lot of large family group photos and individual pictures). Dave and Kerri's creative work is outstanding and they do a really good job turning a photograph into art. They have an eye for your surroundings and making you standout. We ran into one hiccup while capturing photos (I didn't know we needed to have a permit at one of the locations) and Dave handeled everything professionally, calm and made sure we were not stressed and was even able to talk his way into letting us take pictures without a permit! We couldn't imagine working with anyone else. Thank you for completing our day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Monica G

Dave and Kerri are awesome! They were so great at our wedding. Honestly, Dave came off a little strong at first but it's only because he is so passionate about his work and his business....and great at what he does! He is super patient and he will work with you. Kerri is... Read More literally so awesome! These two are made to work together. As a bride there is nothing like having a woman that understands your life just to give you that "i know" look and tend to your needs. My family loved them and thought they were great. They got great shots. If anything, we were not the best clients at times being so busy we did not always have time to talk etc. Great experience, reasonable price, made our perfect day a perfect memory. :) Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Haley D

Dave and Kerri are absolute wonderful! Best wedding photographers ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan S

Amazing team! If you are looking for exceptional creatives, Dave and Kerri are the best. They capture every moment and every detail with all the emotion...the big moments as you expect and the small ones you might not notice. They take your ideas and make them come alive as... Read More you never could have imagined. Truly an incredible team who by the end of the evening will be a part of the family.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Taylor J

I could not have asked for better wedding photos. I am so in awe of the images we received. If you are looking for a wedding photographer Dave and Kerri are it.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Curtis B

He will only give you 6x4 low resolution digital images unless you pay a ridiculous amount for each one. Makes fun of your family who tries to take pictures on their cell phones by taking pictures of them.

2016-08-24T11:26:06 Response from the vendor

Hi Curtis and Vicki. Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you are unsatisfied with our service. There seems to be some misunderstanding about our pricing and collections that I would be happy to discuss with you. To be clear, you chose a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lisa F

Dave and Kerri are truly exceptional at what they do. We fell in love with Dave's photography style, photo album presentation and overall attitude toward capturing moments on our special day. We had them capture both our engagement and wedding photos and have loved everything we... Read More have seen so far. Dave and Kerri are so professional and detail oriented--we never worried about confirming dates, making sure photos of certain moments were captured or anything. Truly a worry free experience which is a lot to say when it comes to planning a wedding! All my friends and family have raved about the photos they have seen so far and complimented how professional and personable both Dave and Kerri are. I cannot say enough good things about them! If you are looking for beautiful, creative photography, Dave and Kerri are your perfect match!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Brian

We found Dave at I Do at the Zoo! As soon as my husband and myself saw his work, we knew we had found our photographer!  A few days later at our initial consultation we met his partner Kerri. They both are just the most amazing and creative photographers we had ever met! Not... Read More only are they amazing photographers, but they are true artists!The shoot was easy, enjoyable and absolutely wonderful! Our wedding day pictures are absolutely breathtaking! DAVID AND KERRI ARE THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS AND ARTISTS OUT THERE! YOU SIMPLY CANNOT DO ANY BETTER THAN DAVE AND KERRI!

Dave Stamm

“I love what I do.” says Dave Stamm, owner of Dave & Kerri Photography, which is exactly why he is a highly sought after wedding photographer with clients from all over the country. His passion for creating images for his clients to treasure is evident in every photograph he creates. His clients seek him out because his love of photography and passion for his art allows him to capture the moments and memories of their lives in a way they will treasure for generations. Stamm specializes in blending traditional photography with artistic imagery to create something truly beautiful and unique.