Instruments

Live Music, Music

823 Foxwood Circle, Lafayette Hill, PA (609) 685-2495

everything was great!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Alaina D

Dave was very professional and made our ceremony music very special. He made our song selection process very easy, as well as payment. It all happened so fast, we can't wait to get our video back to hear more. Guitar was perfect for our ceremony and as guests arrived. We... Read More were very happy with our service!

Wonderful and beyond easy to work with!

Reviewed on 3/13/2012 Hannah D

Dave played at our ceremony and cocktail reception immediately following. Dave was incredibly easy to work with. He is professional and plays beautiful music. Everything went flawlessly. I am not someone to micro manage vendors and I definitely did not have to do this with... Read More Dave. He knew exactly what to do and played a wonder repertoire. I highly recommend Dave!

Wonderful music!

Reviewed on 1/11/2012 Christina P

Dave played at our wedding ceremony, and the music selection and style was perfect. The only hiccup was that I was waiting for the music to start before I entered the room, but he was waiting for the ushers to open the door before starting to play. A simple miscommunication that... Read More can be easily fixed for future bookings. Overall, we were very pleased.

Loved Dave Baker being a huge part of our whole We

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Stacy M

We are totally sincerely pleased with our whole experience of having Dave perform at our Wedding! Dave played thru the ceremony and also the Formal Dinner Reception that we had for our Wedding Guests. Our Guests are still remarking how great the music was and how Dave added the... Read More extra elegant touch to our whole Wedding! And it was refreshing not to have the Loud Band or DJ that drives the older family members home sooner! Thru the planning process Dave always was kind and offered suggestions and was always available when I had questions on planning our big day! If anyone would like to speak to me for additional testimonial, please feel free to contact me at [email protected], I firmly believe in Dave Baker's talent and professionalism Stacy and Pam Gabel

A Consummate Professional

Reviewed on 12/15/2010 Ji-eun L

Dave played at our wedding in June 2010. He provided acoustic guitar music for our outdoor ceremony and indoor cocktail hour. He sounded great in both locations. He was very accommodating with our music selections for the ceremony. And many of our guests commented on how his... Read More music was the perfect fit for the cocktail hour. Dave is a consummate professional, and we recommend his services for your wedding too. Ben & Ji-eun

Our guests couldn't stop raving!

Reviewed on 12/06/2010 ashley d

Dave was so great to work with in the months leading up to our wedding, and played beautifully for our ceremony. So many of our guests have commented on how much they loved our ceremony, and how the music set the tone perfectly. Not only was he completely on time and ready... Read More to play, he checked with me before the wedding to see what he should wear! After meeting with a few guitarists, my husband and I knew Dave was the perfect fit for our day. 100% recommended!

Couldn't ask for better.

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 T T

Dave was exactly what we wanted. He was professional and accommodating. The music was great. Weddings can be stressful to prepare for, especially when you are hiring someone over the internet, but Dave was stress free and perfect for our wedding. I couldn't ask for better.

Dave is great!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Toni E

Dave sounded beautiful during our ceremony! We would highly recommend him!

Outstanding Musician!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Mariellen R

Dave Baker played our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour a few weeks ago and did a phenomenal job. He was on time, properly prepared, and nicely dressed. He followed all of our requests to the letter, and the way he played the songs and sound quailty were exactly what we... Read More wanted. The happy, sincere feeling he created in the room during our ceremony is something we will never forget. I would very highly recommend Dave for any type of event-he is a tried and true professional and a wonderful musician! -Mariellen Rae, Plymouth Meeting

Review for Dave Baker Music

Reviewed on 10/30/2008 Alicia O

Dave is very talented and was able to accommodate our requests.;There was some confusion with the contract price but that was quickly resolved to everyone's satisfaction.