Dave Justo Productions Photography & Cinematography

Philadelphia Bucks Montgomery County Tri-state Destination +

Boutique. Simple. Elegant.

Dave Justo Productions is a boutique Wedding Photography & Cinematography studio who captures elegant wedding moments. We strive to produce timeless, genuine memories which will be admired and felt for years to come.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Philadelphia Bucks Montgomery County Tri-state Destination + (484) 772-2232

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alison D

I wish in every way that I could add a 6th, 7th, or 8th star to this review. Dave is one of the most patient, talented, humble, flexible, and creative people I have ever met. I was told that a photographer is the one thing to not skimp on at my wedding and with the experience... Read More we had with Dave, he deserves far more than he's charging! It's not just the breathtaking photos that capture every perfect moment from the typical family shots to the candid moments you didn't even realize were happening - it's (run-on sentence alert) his calm demeanor, his calming smile, his ability to walk around and see beautiful, unique opportunities for photos anywhere, his personality and how easy it is to enjoy him not just as an artist, but as a wonderful person. I could go on for days, but I have to tell everyone who will listen that out of all the gifts we received at the wedding, having such beautiful photos that captured the love all around us... Well, that's by far one of the best gifts of all. This man goes above and beyond what is expected and I found not only a lifelong photographer, but a friend. I can't wait for the next reason to have more photos taken with Dave. Recommend him to everyone you know, and even people you don't know!

2016-10-28T17:53:14 Response from the vendor

Hey Alison, haha thank you so much! You guys are the best! I'll definitely always remember your wedding, partly because how much fun it was, but also because of the wonderful photos we got and how beautiful your day was. You guys treated me so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Rosa & Mohamed A

If you want your wedding to be captured by the gods themselves then hire one of their angels; Dave Justo. He will leave you breathless with the results. My husband and I are beyond exited to share them with our families and friends. Thank you Dave!

2017-07-09T07:55:07 Response from the vendor

Aw thanks Rosa and Mohamed! We got some of the most romantic shots in your gorgeous church too! And your whole families can seriously dance haha.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Heather D

Most talented photographer I've seen! Dave is such a pleasure to work with. He was made for this type of art. I could tell from the day we met that he was and will always be our go to for professional work for life. Dave has a gift and you can see it once you see his work. I... Read More love it and him! Seriously, give him a shot. You won't regret it!

2016-10-28T17:54:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks Heather! From the engagement to wedding, I've had such a great time with you guys and got some of my favorite pictures for the year :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jess O

Dave was the photographer for Heather and Ali's wedding this past month and I can't say enough great things about him! The quality of the pictures(just the few we saw) is amazing. He was able to capture the greatest and most important moments of their day flawlessly while... Read More capturing all of the emotion in his shots. Dave was awesome all around and just great to hang with during the reception and I would recommend him to anyone!!

2016-10-28T17:55:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016

Dave was amazing. From the engagement photos to the actual wedding photos. We have been nothing but pleased. He even surprised us on our wedding night with some extra benefits. I won't spoil the surprise, but use him and you will find out and also be pleasantly surprised. I have... Read More and will reccomend Dave and his team. Thanks again for everything!

2016-10-28T17:57:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks Brandt! You had such a classic, perfect city day and I'm glad you loved everything!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Molly G

My kids grew up with this young man. My son just got married and used his services because he knows he will get the best work, reliability, and professionalism possible. Dave takes his work seriously and truly cares about his clients. He will do whatever it takes to make you... Read More happy! We were able to see some of the beautiful pictures on a monitor last night at the wedding. We can't wait to see the rest! Thank you, Dave!

2016-10-10T12:19:29 Response from the vendor

Aw thanks so much Molly! I'm glad you loved their shots :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Dana D

David did an amazing job capturing our wedding a few weeks ago at the Phoenixville Foundry! I was told the venue can be a bit tricky based on the lighting but that wasn't a challenge for David. Our pictures are beautiful! Not only did he do a great job capturing the portrait... Read More shots but the ceremony pictures and candid shots throughout the night really brought our wedding to life through the pictures. It's going to be difficult to select the best for our album because there are so many great shots to choose from! Not only did David take great photos, he was easy to work with up to the wedding. He was responsive and kept communication open throughout the planning process which took photography off the list of things to worry about. He was great with our guests and the venue staff and everyone enjoyed having there as part of our day. I would highly recommend David for any photography needs you may have for an event, family photos, etc.

2016-10-10T12:19:15 Response from the vendor

Hey Dana, I love the Foundry! I try to make all the shots so good it's tough to choose haha. I'm so glad everything was so smooth and beautiful for your day. Thank you so much for having me!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jen H

I just received my wedding photos and I could not be happier. Dave Justo captured every moment perfectly from the dress & details to the ceremony and reception. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful. Dave was so easy to work with and he made the planning process so easy for my... Read More husband and I. Everyone I talk to can't get over how amazing our pictures are. Dave is truly talented and I am so happy we picked him to capture our special day.

2016-10-10T12:16:32 Response from the vendor

Hey Jen, it was a pleasure for me! You guys were so easy to work with too and your personalities and love for each other made it such a great time for me. I'm happy you loved the shots and so did I!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Brianna D

Dave Justo is an outstanding photographer and captured our wedding day perfectly! We got married on the hottest day of the year, and had an outside ceremony. Dave and his second photographer never complained about the heat and stayed professional the whole time even though... Read More everyone was uncomfortable and covered and sweat. We received all of our photos the other day, it took less than two weeks, and they are all phenomenal! The uniqueness of his work is what set him apart from other photographers when we were first looking and we love all of the photos he took at our wedding. He captured so many amazing shots and also listened to our ideas and made our ideas work. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer! You will not regret it.

2016-08-29T09:04:03 Response from the vendor

Hey Brianna, anything for the shot! Haha. I'm so happy you guys loved them all and we certainly got some amazingly unique shots!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

We chose Dave Justo for our wedding videographer after coming across his website and seeing all the amazing work he has done. We were instantly sold! He's so easy going and has a way of blending into the day. I had no idea he was even getting some of the footage he was! He's... Read More truly amazing and an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.

2016-08-31T11:29:42 Response from the vendor

Hey Maureen, thanks! You guys had such a classic day. I'm so happy you chose me to capture it and I met you and Adam!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 shanna j

Dave and his staff are simply amazing. There isnt much more to say that hasnt already been...my husband and I are BLOWN AWAY by the quality and quantity of breath taking shots done by Mr. Justo. Like literally, some of our pictures took our breath away. To future brides... Read More weighing options for photographers (because we all know it's the biggest decision other than the dress), you need not look any further!!!!!!! We used Dave for both our engagement session and wedding and there honestly wasnt a bad shot!!! Professional, courteous, super quick at replying to emails, calls, texts (even at crazy hours at night) and timely. We LOVE our pictures and love Dave Justo Prods! Rick and Shanna Whittington

2016-07-15T19:49:24 Response from the vendor

Hey Shanna and Rick, you guys are so kind! I loved how energetic, open and loving you are and how Rick is the perfect compliment to you, so that made everything flow so lovely for me! Your day was definitely one of my favorites and... Read Less Read More

Best Cinematographer Ever!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Amanda R

Booking Dave for our wedding was the best decision we've made by far!! He is extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and his work is nothing short of phenomenal. My husband and I were not sure if we were going to book a cinematographer at all and had gotten mixed... Read More opinions from family members and friends about whether to have the wedding filmed or not. When we finally settled on "yes" and found Dave through WeddingWire, we could not be happier. Now to see the highlight video as well as the full length film, we are amazed at the quality of the film and how beautifully he captured our day. Book Dave, and you won't be disappointed!! :)

2016-01-09T19:42:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks Amanda! Definitely one of my favorite receptions. You guys were dancers too and I loved it. I hope your film highlights that overwhelming excitement and love you guys show!

Dave is phenomenal! !!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Brooke R

Words really can't describe how amazing dave is!! All I can say is if you choose to use dave as your photographer you won't be disappointed! ! He was so professional (his assistant also)! He really knew how to capture the love that my husband and I share in every single... Read More picture!! He even took a moment during the reception to edit a few pictures so he could display them on a TV as my guests were leaving at the end of the night. That was such an added bonus which brought tears to my eyes and my guests really enjoyed that! My husband and I couldn't be happier that we chose dave as our photographer he was well worth the money!!

2015-11-03T12:37:43 Response from the vendor

Hey Brooke, wow thanks! I loved that you guys made so many custom details for your wedding. I was honestly impressed. I'm so glad I got to be a part of such a passionate, adventurous couple's wedding! One of my favorites from the year, picture... Read Less Read More

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Rachel D

When I first saw Dave's photos online I knew he was very talented. We definitely felt like we needed someone who we would feel comfortable around since they would be photographing us ALL DAY LONG. After meeting with him, he was so laid back and easy to talk to, and we knew he... Read More was perfect for us! He was so organized along the way and very prompt with email responses. On the day of the wedding, he was even kind enough to come to my parents house a little earlier than I had paid for, just to make sure we got all the right "getting ready" shots. As I was getting ready, I honestly didn't even know Dave was there, which made me a little hesitant in the beginning because I wondered if he was getting all the right shots. But the second I saw the slideshow preview at my reception I was seriously speechless. His photos were AMAZING. I didn't know what else to do except give him a big hug! He just captures the moment as it happens and he truly has an eye for it. I had several people tell me they were in tears after seeing his photos. Hurricane Joaquin decided to make an appearance the day of our wedding, so needless to say, it was miserable outside, but Dave somehow managed to get a gorgeous outdoor photo despite the weather. I'm STILL getting compliments on that picture 3 weeks after my wedding. Dave is more than just a photographer; he's an artist, and I 100% recommend him for anyone who wants one of a kind, beautiful wedding photos!

2015-10-25T15:25:47 Response from the vendor

Hey Rachel, thank you! I take pride in the art of ninja photography :) It's your day, so I want it to unfold how you want and capture it the best I can. You guys were so much fun, I really admire your attitude too.... Read Less Read More

Dave justo

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 katie t

Dave is simply amazing!!! He did our engagement and wedding. His creative vision is genius!!! Dave is super professional, fast with getting back to you, creative, talented and amazing. I can't wait to work with him on future projects. I'm a full time stylist who deals with... Read More brides all the time and I will always tell my brides about Dave and give them his information. He is s true pleasure to work with. My husband and I are so happy we got to work with Dave.

2015-10-25T15:27:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katie! It was my first time at your location and your day was very unique. I'm happy with all the different shots we got and can't wait to show everyone everything! It was nice seeing some people I knew at the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Hands down the best. Work speaks for itself. Very professional, early is his on time, works with you but guides you to let you know what will work best to caption the prefect shot.

2015-10-25T15:28:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks Sean! Thanks for letting me shoot it!

Dave's the man!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Dave was the first and last photographer we interviewed. As soon as we met him, we could just tell how professional he was so there was no need to keep searching. He was well prepared, well groomed, and very relaxed. He was in constant communication with us prior to the... Read More wedding setting up the shoot schedules and details. Dave and his assistant were at the venue well ahead of time. They began to work immediately. The one thing I remember was seeing Dave sweat so much!! LOL It was an outdoor wedding and it was a very hot and humid day. He never lost his swag :-) He always smiled and never let the heat or "latin" time bother him :-) Everyone was asking about him. Everyone loved seeing him in action. Sweet guy too! Can't wait to hire him again soon!! Love you Dave!!!! Ev and Cam

2015-09-21T00:05:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Ev and Cam! I loved being at the winery with you guys and such a different landscape. We really got unique shots that I loved too! Haha, it was a latin day, but those shots by the lake! Such a gorgeous day.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Michele M

We could not have asked for a better photographer! Dave not only took breathtaking photos, he also helped put us at ease and had some fun. He is super professional and very easy to work with. We would absolutely recommend Dave as a photographer!

2015-09-20T23:20:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks Michele! You, Jonathan, and the Bridal party were so much fun! That bridge shot we got is going to be in my top 5 for the year, at least. I'm so happy to have gotten all those great shots with you guys!

Phenomenal Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Melissa M

We used Dave Justo Productions for our wedding photography. I will preface this by saying that by far, getting a solid photographer was our number one priority for the wedding. We interviewed about 5-7 photographers and knew as soon as we met with Dave and saw his pictures that... Read More we wanted to go with him. We were not wrong! From our engagement shoot to the end of the night on our wedding, he knocked it out of the park. I cannot say enough good things about Dave. He was literally crawling through pricker branches just to get the right shot. He clearly has a passion for what he does and an incredible eye. During the reception, he set up a TV in the foyer with a slideshow of pictures he had already taken that day. That means that during the only down time he had to eat his dinner, he was on his computer uploading and selecting shots for us to view the same night. It was such a wonderful touch and we had an entire crowd around the screen ooh-ing and ahh-ing at each shot! Aside from the fabulous work he does, he is incredibly responsive and very professional. He stayed until the very end of the reception to make sure we got all of the shots we wanted. He captured moments at our wedding that we will have the rest of our lives, for which I am so grateful. Book him for your wedding! You will not regret it!!!!

2015-07-30T13:58:20 Response from the vendor

Aw thanks so much! I know you met with some of the best around, so I'm even more honored in you guys choosing me. I had so much fun and I would jump through more sticker bushes for you guys haha. I'm happy everyone at... Read Less Read More

highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014

David's photographs of our wedding exceeded our expectations! He has a great eye for staging shots, which make for a truly artistic product. David was very easygoing and a pleasure to work with. His turnaround time was prompt and we couldn't be more thrilled with the results. We... Read More would highly recommend booking Dave Justo!

2014-12-13T09:37:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks! I can definitely say the same about you guys. Very easy to work with and easygoing. Your wedding is definitely one of my top, all around shot weddings. Your day just had so many great moments and I was able to get so many... Read Less Read More

Pick Dave!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Leanne G

Dave is an amazing photographer and a true professional. He understood our vision from the very beginning and brought it to life. He was accommodating and thoughtful throughout the entire planning process. He went above and beyond researching photo locations prior to the wedding... Read More day. Dave's preparation, eye for detail, and unique artistic touch made our photo shoot before the reception efficient and incredibly fun. He captured everything we wanted and more. Toward the end of the reception, Dave was able to put the pictures he took throughout the day on a TV right outside of our ballroom. My husband and I had no idea he was going to do that! It was such a treat for our friends and family to see the photos. They were amazed at the pictures, and kept asking me, "How did he do that?" Haha. I'm recommending Dave to all my friends and family. We could not have picked a better photographer!!!

Incredible Photographer!!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014

Dave was seriously amazing!! He is an absolute artist who truly cares about his work. I am super picky about photos in general, so I did my research. Dave was hands down, my favorite! He works with light and colors so well. He is also not into cheesy poses. He listens, but can... Read More also guide your shots well. I cannot tell you how happy I am with my photos. We have had compliments from so many people already! If you are a bride who is looking for beautiful, artistic photos that are timeless, choose him!!

2015-10-25T15:29:26 Response from the vendor

Aw thanks! That's a huge compliment to be picked out of everyone! I'm glad I could capture and add to your day.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Gretchen W

**UPDATE - we received our wedding video from Dave and it is even better than we imagined it would be. Dave captured our entire day so beautifully. We will be able to treasure this video for years to come. He captured not only the people and details but also the emotion. If... Read More you're looking for a talented videographer look no further. Dave is an absolute artist!!!! I have rated Dave with as many stars as I can! Although we haven't yet received our video (we only got married a week ago) Dave did show us little snip-its of things he captured and we are beyond excited to see the finished product. Dave was so easy to work with. He is very professional and responsive! He blends in well so you barely notice him recording you (in a good way!). He's creative and you can tell he loves what he does. Id recommend Dave to any bride looking to capture her day. Ill add more about the video once we receive it!

2014-10-14T16:55:57 Response from the vendor

Hey Gretchen, I'm so excited to get to edit your video! The day turned out beautiful and there's more amazing clips in there, as you'll see!

Unprofessional

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Lauren H

Unfortunately my husband and I had a bad experience with Dave justo. He was late to meeting us for a consult. It took him months to get the video to us, and when we finally got it there were multiple sound issues. He had to fix it twice after the initial video was sent. When... Read More communicating with him, he always had some excuse as to why it wasn't ready yet. Only positive note was that he was priced reasonably. His unprofessionalism made it an extremely frustrating experience though.

2014-09-26T10:31:35 Response from the vendor

Hey, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I often go above and beyond for the client, and I feel that comes across in every product and experience I give which you can see in our samples online. I know the products you... Read Less Read More

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Colleen N

Dave did an amazing job with our wedding photos. He's got a great eye for setting up "posed" shots, but some of my favorites from are the candid shots that really captured the emotions from the day. I know that years from now, flipping through our photos will bring us right back... Read More to our wedding day. And Dave and his assistant photographer were great to work with as well!

2014-09-26T10:24:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Colleen! I'm so happy with how everything turned out and it was a pleasure capturing your wedding. It's wonderful knowing you'll be able to treasure these for years and years!

Dave Justo

I'm a Netflix addict, sleep champion, and impromptu chef of all things sweet and tasty. I mountain bike way too fast, listen and play music way too loud (sorry neighbors), and get way too fascinated by simple and shiny things. Through my artistic ventures and knack for picking up any new challenge that comes my way, I stumbled upon wedding photography - I was hooked - I can't think of a better career to live by. I've met so many wonderful couples, made so many great memories, created so much art from a married couple's day, and am so excited to make more!