Dave Justo Productions Photography & Cinematography

Philadelphia Bucks Montgomery County Tri-state Destination +

Boutique. Simple. Elegant.

Dave Justo Productions is a boutique Wedding Photography & Cinematography studio who captures elegant wedding moments. We strive to produce timeless, genuine memories which will be admired and felt for years to come.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Philadelphia Bucks Montgomery County Tri-state Destination + (484) 772-2232

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alison D

I wish in every way that I could add a 6th, 7th, or 8th star to this review. Dave is one of the most patient, talented, humble, flexible, and creative people I have ever met. I was told that a photographer is the one thing to not skimp on at my wedding and with the experience... Read More we had with Dave, he deserves far more than he's charging! It's not just the breathtaking photos that capture every perfect moment from the typical family shots to the candid moments you didn't even realize were happening - it's (run-on sentence alert) his calm demeanor, his calming smile, his ability to walk around and see beautiful, unique opportunities for photos anywhere, his personality and how easy it is to enjoy him not just as an artist, but as a wonderful person. I could go on for days, but I have to tell everyone who will listen that out of all the gifts we received at the wedding, having such beautiful photos that captured the love all around us... Well, that's by far one of the best gifts of all. This man goes above and beyond what is expected and I found not only a lifelong photographer, but a friend. I can't wait for the next reason to have more photos taken with Dave. Recommend him to everyone you know, and even people you don't know!

2016-10-28T17:53:14 Response from the vendor

Hey Alison, haha thank you so much! You guys are the best! I'll definitely always remember your wedding, partly because how much fun it was, but also because of the wonderful photos we got and how beautiful your day was. You guys treated me so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Holly V

I had seen Dave’s work through a coworker of mine and knew I had to have him as my photographer for my wedding! His work is absolutely stunning! He was so easy to work with! When I reached out to him originally he returned my email the same day! He was more than accommodating... Read More throughout my entire planning process! I have received so many compliments on all of my pictures! They are everything my husband and I could have wanted and more! We can’t thank Dave enough for capturing our day in the most beautiful way possible!

2017-12-20T14:23:29 Response from the vendor

Hey thanks and tell your coworker I said thanks too! I'm glad you guys are happy :)

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Carly R

We loved having Dave Justo as our photographer. From the beginning, he was accommodating and was willing to meet with us and show some samples of his work and answer any questions we had. The day of the wedding, Dave and the second photographer were timely and easy to work... Read More with. They both had excellent ideas for settings to facilitate some really cool photos. During the wedding ceremony, they were able to get great photos without becoming a distraction. We loved the display of some of the wedding photos right in the lobby towards the end of the night and our guests raved about that as well. Just a few days after the wedding, Dave posted some teaser photos that were really fantastic and fun to share with friends and family. We were surprised how quickly Dave was able to get all the photos to us. Finally our wedding album turned out fantastic and we really appreciated how Dave was able to help turn our vision into reality. We could not recommend Dave anymore, he has already accomplished an engagement shoot for our friends and the quality was equally incredible. Thank you, Dave Justo!

2017-12-19T14:30:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks! I'm glad that not only you guys loved the shots, but all the guests too. Thanks for referring me too!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Mohamed A

If you are looking for someone that listens to your needs Dave is your guy. We wanted our pictures to reflect the real moments, and to tell a story. Dave did that and more. Now every time we see our wedding pictures we relive the moments that took place on that beautiful day.... Read More Your needs mix with Dave’s unique artistic point of view will create picture perfect memories that will last a lifetime. -Rosa and Arshad, April 2017

2017-12-19T14:26:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks Rosa and Arshad! That's exactly what I try to do, take your day and put my artistic take on it :)

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 T N

Dave is such a talented, patient, and professional photographer to work with. We had the pleasure of having him document our wedding and he really did an amazing job capturing every moment that day. He is a very easy and pleasant individual to work with. Another big positive was... Read More that he was able to document so many moments without being obtrusive...I didn’t even notice he was taking photos of us half the time. We are so happy we chose to work with him and would do so again in a heartbeat!

2017-12-19T14:23:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks! I loved all the traditional ceremonies you guys included. Made an amazing atmosphere from such a fun couple :) Not to mention the shots we got and the engagement shoot!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Jami K

Dave's work really stood out when we saw it on the internet after getting engaged. Dave was extremely quick to respond to my emails and we were able to meet soon after. Dave made sure to create a custom package to make sure we received what we needed. My husband and I were... Read More nervous to do engagement photos but Dave really took the time to make us feel comfortable and natural while taking amazing photographs. Our engagement photos blew everyone away and only made us more excited for the big day! When it came to the wedding, Dave was prompt and knowledgeable. He worked with our timeline and made it so that we were not rushed. He is incredibly creative and we can't thank him enough. The end product was well worth the wait and we still can't stop looking at them. The album is nothing like I had ever seen before. Overall, I cannot say enough about how much we loved working with Dave. If you book Dave, you will not be disappointed.

2017-12-19T14:18:59 Response from the vendor

Hey Jami, thanks so much! I love the pictures you included on this review :) I'm glad I could help contribute to a fun and relaxed day and get some shots we all love!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Christina M

Dave Justo’s work is breathtaking! From the second we saw his work, we knew we had to have him as our photographer! His use of lighting and attention to the bride and groom makes each photo a work of art. Our photos are increadable and wedding album, beautiful! If you are... Read More searching for a photographer to capture your special day, look no further then Dave!

2017-12-07T12:39:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Christina! That's what I love about it too... capturing you moments and making it into art :)

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Sophia T

We would definitely add more stars to this review if given/allowed. Dave is one of the most talented people we have come to meet during our wedding planning. The pictures were beyond beautiful, we were in awe with every single picture he captured through the entire day! He is so... Read More patient and calm during the chaos that comes with every wedding day. Dave is so friendly and helpful throughout the whole planning. He is very quick and responsive to emails and readily available at any time of the day. He listens to what we want and envision and delivers so much more. He isn't pushy or tries to oversell. We absolutely enjoyed working with him and would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for an amazingly talented photographer.

2017-12-07T12:38:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks Sophia! I try to bring a candid and relaxed feel along with some guidance when needed, so I'm happy it worked out perfectly for you guys.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Gabrielle L

I first saw Dave's work via social media when a high school classmate of mine got married and used him as her photographer. I wasn't even engaged yet but knew that Dave Justo was the photographer I wanted when my time eventually did come. And well, when it did, I did not even... Read More research another photographer. My sister and I got married 4 months apart and both decided to use him. Dave was more than accommodating with the two of us during our wedding planning. He answered every and all questions we asked and even met with us more than once to discuss wedding day details and concerns. His attention to detail is impeccable and his professionalism is noted immediately. The pictures he took on my wedding day were not simply pictures, they were art work, created through his camera. He has an eye and pays close attention to lighting to ensure that the perfect photo is captured. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Justo! You will NOT be disappointed. I am in awe of his work and his talent goes beyond what he captures with a camera.

2017-12-07T12:34:34 Response from the vendor

Hey thanks Gabrielle! I'm so glad you and your sister picked me. What a great time and awesome family!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Rosa & Mohamed A

If you want your wedding to be captured by the gods themselves then hire one of their angels; Dave Justo. He will leave you breathless with the results. My husband and I are beyond exited to share them with our families and friends. Thank you Dave!

2017-07-09T07:55:07 Response from the vendor

Aw thanks Rosa and Mohamed! We got some of the most romantic shots in your gorgeous church too! And your whole families can seriously dance haha.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Heather D

Most talented photographer I've seen! Dave is such a pleasure to work with. He was made for this type of art. I could tell from the day we met that he was and will always be our go to for professional work for life. Dave has a gift and you can see it once you see his work. I... Read More love it and him! Seriously, give him a shot. You won't regret it!

2016-10-28T17:54:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks Heather! From the engagement to wedding, I've had such a great time with you guys and got some of my favorite pictures for the year :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jess O

Dave was the photographer for Heather and Ali's wedding this past month and I can't say enough great things about him! The quality of the pictures(just the few we saw) is amazing. He was able to capture the greatest and most important moments of their day flawlessly while... Read More capturing all of the emotion in his shots. Dave was awesome all around and just great to hang with during the reception and I would recommend him to anyone!!

2016-10-28T17:55:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016

Dave was amazing. From the engagement photos to the actual wedding photos. We have been nothing but pleased. He even surprised us on our wedding night with some extra benefits. I won't spoil the surprise, but use him and you will find out and also be pleasantly surprised. I have... Read More and will reccomend Dave and his team. Thanks again for everything!

2016-10-28T17:57:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks Brandt! You had such a classic, perfect city day and I'm glad you loved everything!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Molly G

My kids grew up with this young man. My son just got married and used his services because he knows he will get the best work, reliability, and professionalism possible. Dave takes his work seriously and truly cares about his clients. He will do whatever it takes to make you... Read More happy! We were able to see some of the beautiful pictures on a monitor last night at the wedding. We can't wait to see the rest! Thank you, Dave!

2016-10-10T12:19:29 Response from the vendor

Aw thanks so much Molly! I'm glad you loved their shots :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Dana D

David did an amazing job capturing our wedding a few weeks ago at the Phoenixville Foundry! I was told the venue can be a bit tricky based on the lighting but that wasn't a challenge for David. Our pictures are beautiful! Not only did he do a great job capturing the portrait... Read More shots but the ceremony pictures and candid shots throughout the night really brought our wedding to life through the pictures. It's going to be difficult to select the best for our album because there are so many great shots to choose from! Not only did David take great photos, he was easy to work with up to the wedding. He was responsive and kept communication open throughout the planning process which took photography off the list of things to worry about. He was great with our guests and the venue staff and everyone enjoyed having there as part of our day. I would highly recommend David for any photography needs you may have for an event, family photos, etc.

2016-10-10T12:19:15 Response from the vendor

Hey Dana, I love the Foundry! I try to make all the shots so good it's tough to choose haha. I'm so glad everything was so smooth and beautiful for your day. Thank you so much for having me!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jen H

I just received my wedding photos and I could not be happier. Dave Justo captured every moment perfectly from the dress & details to the ceremony and reception. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful. Dave was so easy to work with and he made the planning process so easy for my... Read More husband and I. Everyone I talk to can't get over how amazing our pictures are. Dave is truly talented and I am so happy we picked him to capture our special day.

2016-10-10T12:16:32 Response from the vendor

Hey Jen, it was a pleasure for me! You guys were so easy to work with too and your personalities and love for each other made it such a great time for me. I'm happy you loved the shots and so did I!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Brianna D

Dave Justo is an outstanding photographer and captured our wedding day perfectly! We got married on the hottest day of the year, and had an outside ceremony. Dave and his second photographer never complained about the heat and stayed professional the whole time even though... Read More everyone was uncomfortable and covered and sweat. We received all of our photos the other day, it took less than two weeks, and they are all phenomenal! The uniqueness of his work is what set him apart from other photographers when we were first looking and we love all of the photos he took at our wedding. He captured so many amazing shots and also listened to our ideas and made our ideas work. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer! You will not regret it.

2016-08-29T09:04:03 Response from the vendor

Hey Brianna, anything for the shot! Haha. I'm so happy you guys loved them all and we certainly got some amazingly unique shots!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

We chose Dave Justo for our wedding videographer after coming across his website and seeing all the amazing work he has done. We were instantly sold! He's so easy going and has a way of blending into the day. I had no idea he was even getting some of the footage he was! He's... Read More truly amazing and an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.

2016-08-31T11:29:42 Response from the vendor

Hey Maureen, thanks! You guys had such a classic day. I'm so happy you chose me to capture it and I met you and Adam!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 shanna j

Dave and his staff are simply amazing. There isnt much more to say that hasnt already been...my husband and I are BLOWN AWAY by the quality and quantity of breath taking shots done by Mr. Justo. Like literally, some of our pictures took our breath away. To future brides... Read More weighing options for photographers (because we all know it's the biggest decision other than the dress), you need not look any further!!!!!!! We used Dave for both our engagement session and wedding and there honestly wasnt a bad shot!!! Professional, courteous, super quick at replying to emails, calls, texts (even at crazy hours at night) and timely. We LOVE our pictures and love Dave Justo Prods! Rick and Shanna Whittington

2016-07-15T19:49:24 Response from the vendor

Hey Shanna and Rick, you guys are so kind! I loved how energetic, open and loving you are and how Rick is the perfect compliment to you, so that made everything flow so lovely for me! Your day was definitely one of my favorites and... Read Less Read More

Best Cinematographer Ever!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Amanda R

Booking Dave for our wedding was the best decision we've made by far!! He is extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and his work is nothing short of phenomenal. My husband and I were not sure if we were going to book a cinematographer at all and had gotten mixed... Read More opinions from family members and friends about whether to have the wedding filmed or not. When we finally settled on "yes" and found Dave through WeddingWire, we could not be happier. Now to see the highlight video as well as the full length film, we are amazed at the quality of the film and how beautifully he captured our day. Book Dave, and you won't be disappointed!! :)

2016-01-09T19:42:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks Amanda! Definitely one of my favorite receptions. You guys were dancers too and I loved it. I hope your film highlights that overwhelming excitement and love you guys show!

Dave is phenomenal! !!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Brooke R

Words really can't describe how amazing dave is!! All I can say is if you choose to use dave as your photographer you won't be disappointed! ! He was so professional (his assistant also)! He really knew how to capture the love that my husband and I share in every single... Read More picture!! He even took a moment during the reception to edit a few pictures so he could display them on a TV as my guests were leaving at the end of the night. That was such an added bonus which brought tears to my eyes and my guests really enjoyed that! My husband and I couldn't be happier that we chose dave as our photographer he was well worth the money!!

2015-11-03T12:37:43 Response from the vendor

Hey Brooke, wow thanks! I loved that you guys made so many custom details for your wedding. I was honestly impressed. I'm so glad I got to be a part of such a passionate, adventurous couple's wedding! One of my favorites from the year, picture... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Rachel D

When I first saw Dave's photos online I knew he was very talented. We definitely felt like we needed someone who we would feel comfortable around since they would be photographing us ALL DAY LONG. After meeting with him, he was so laid back and easy to talk to, and we knew he... Read More was perfect for us! He was so organized along the way and very prompt with email responses. On the day of the wedding, he was even kind enough to come to my parents house a little earlier than I had paid for, just to make sure we got all the right "getting ready" shots. As I was getting ready, I honestly didn't even know Dave was there, which made me a little hesitant in the beginning because I wondered if he was getting all the right shots. But the second I saw the slideshow preview at my reception I was seriously speechless. His photos were AMAZING. I didn't know what else to do except give him a big hug! He just captures the moment as it happens and he truly has an eye for it. I had several people tell me they were in tears after seeing his photos. Hurricane Joaquin decided to make an appearance the day of our wedding, so needless to say, it was miserable outside, but Dave somehow managed to get a gorgeous outdoor photo despite the weather. I'm STILL getting compliments on that picture 3 weeks after my wedding. Dave is more than just a photographer; he's an artist, and I 100% recommend him for anyone who wants one of a kind, beautiful wedding photos!

2015-10-25T15:25:47 Response from the vendor

Hey Rachel, thank you! I take pride in the art of ninja photography :) It's your day, so I want it to unfold how you want and capture it the best I can. You guys were so much fun, I really admire your attitude too.... Read Less Read More

Dave justo

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 katie t

Dave is simply amazing!!! He did our engagement and wedding. His creative vision is genius!!! Dave is super professional, fast with getting back to you, creative, talented and amazing. I can't wait to work with him on future projects. I'm a full time stylist who deals with... Read More brides all the time and I will always tell my brides about Dave and give them his information. He is s true pleasure to work with. My husband and I are so happy we got to work with Dave.

2015-10-25T15:27:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katie! It was my first time at your location and your day was very unique. I'm happy with all the different shots we got and can't wait to show everyone everything! It was nice seeing some people I knew at the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Hands down the best. Work speaks for itself. Very professional, early is his on time, works with you but guides you to let you know what will work best to caption the prefect shot.

2015-10-25T15:28:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks Sean! Thanks for letting me shoot it!

Dave's the man!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Dave was the first and last photographer we interviewed. As soon as we met him, we could just tell how professional he was so there was no need to keep searching. He was well prepared, well groomed, and very relaxed. He was in constant communication with us prior to the... Read More wedding setting up the shoot schedules and details. Dave and his assistant were at the venue well ahead of time. They began to work immediately. The one thing I remember was seeing Dave sweat so much!! LOL It was an outdoor wedding and it was a very hot and humid day. He never lost his swag :-) He always smiled and never let the heat or "latin" time bother him :-) Everyone was asking about him. Everyone loved seeing him in action. Sweet guy too! Can't wait to hire him again soon!! Love you Dave!!!! Ev and Cam

2015-09-21T00:05:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Ev and Cam! I loved being at the winery with you guys and such a different landscape. We really got unique shots that I loved too! Haha, it was a latin day, but those shots by the lake! Such a gorgeous day.

Dave Justo

I'm a Netflix addict, sleep champion, and impromptu chef of all things sweet and tasty. I mountain bike way too fast, listen and play music way too loud (sorry neighbors), and get way too fascinated by simple and shiny things. Through my artistic ventures and knack for picking up any new challenge that comes my way, I stumbled upon wedding photography - I was hooked - I can't think of a better career to live by. I've met so many wonderful couples, made so many great memories, created so much art from a married couple's day, and am so excited to make more!