Dave Lite Photography

Bride's Choice awards past 6 years-Top 5% in Vegas

$0-$999, $1,000-$1,999

10250 Strada Laterina Ct., Las Vegas, NV

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Juliana S

I am so happy with my choice to go with dave lite for my photography!!! I not only used them for my wedding photography but also my engagement session as well!! Every photo they provided with me was of great quality!! I was so happy they provided me with so many pictures I had... Read More more than enough to choose from from my big day! I was extremely happy with the professionalism and how well they worked with us. They got all the special moments of my day and more!!! On top of having perfect pictures I was really happy that it wasn't extremely expensive and they gave me the rights to all my pictures and were super fast in getting our pictures to us. I couldn't be happier!!! And so glad I went with Dave Lite!!

We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Mandy A

Dave and Jeff are both awesome! Dave took our engagement pictures, while both Dave and Jeff took our wedding and reception pictures. Our engagement pictures turned out so good it was hard for us to decide which ones to use for our invitations. Our wedding/reception pictures... Read More turned out absolutely beautiful! It was even harder to choose which pictures to put in our wedding album than picking out our engagement pictures-- that's how amazing they were! Dave and Jeff were both very professional and responsible, yet they were able to relax and make everyone involved in the pictures comfortable and have true smiles. They captured everything and took beautiful formal pictures as well as stunning candid pictures. I had absolutely NO stress when it came to my photographers. They were truly the best! I would recommend them to all my family and friend.

Photographs for a lifetime

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Christine G

Dave Lite and his son Jeff did a spectacular job at our wedding. They captured every important part of the ceremony and reception plus some...Trying to narrow the pictures down to put into an album is almost an impossible task because they were all so beautiful and memorable.... Read More We met with Dave about 6 months prior to the wedding and he remembered all of the little details that were discussed at our intial meeting...how we wanted the lights, and colors, and certain pics of people together...it meant a lot that even though I wasn't his only bride, he made me feel that I was!

Beautiful Pictures!

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 Kathy S

Dave and his son were wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding. The pictures are just beautiful. They took the time to make sure ties and dresses were straightened out and took wonderful candid pictures.

Dave Lite is the best

Reviewed on 8/12/2010 Danielle C

Dave was absolutely perfect. I loved everything about my wedding pictures and photographer. He made everything so easy and fun to do. He was there whenever I had a question and he did everything I asked of him.

Hundreds of Wonderful Pictures!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Sarah L

We used Dave Lite Photography for our wedding as well as an engagement shoot and they were absolutely wonderful! Dave shot our engagement photos and some of the wedding. He was there prior to the ceremony, throughout the ceremony, and for the start of the reception. His son... Read More Jeff stayed for the majority of the reception as well. We had so many wonderful photos from our wedding, we couldn't believe it. He also included some very nice wedding albums. I couldn't have been happier with the service. Some of our photos look as though they belong in a magazine! The shots of the ceremony were fantastic. I only wish that we had less "posed" photos and more of our guests having fun, but that is minor to me considering how much we love all of the photos.