David Cohen Classical Guitar, Pipa & Bagpipes

David has performed for weddings and special events from Connecticut to Virginia for over 30 years. Whether it is the guitar only or a combination of instruments, David can tailor your wedding music to create the atmosphere you want. David's repertoire consists of music ranging from traditional ceremony music, standards, popular music and can even compose music for the event. Enhance your special occasion with the fiery passion of the flamenco guitar or the gentler sounds of the classical guitar. David Cohen creates a uniquely intimate atmosphere with music to add the perfect touch to your event. David can also charm your guests with the exotic sounds of the Chinese pipa plus thrill them with the Bagpipes.

Instruments

Bagpipes, Guitar

Classical, Celtic, Flamenco, World Music

Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Tri-state area Philadelphia, PA (732) 213-8111

Review for David Cohen

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jessica C

We loved the sound that the acoustic guitar brought to our small chapel. And he even learned a song he didn't know because that is what we wanted!

great

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Kathleen B

great musician who ended up playing bagpipes inside due to rain and was not overdone

David Cohen

Born in Philly moved around the U.S. studying guitar with amazing teachers. Started playing in clubs as a teen. Practice a lot and write a lot. I have two recordings and have toured the UK after the release of my second CD. Work hard and all the time never compromising my ethics and keeping to my mission statement, "Always provide the best service and music." The picture with Kermit was a goal reached when I not only played for a White House event but I also met the one and only Kermit.

Start a Conversation!