Sophisticated Contemporary Award Winning

Getting married and looking for a wedding photographer? Well, look no more. Jerry and Caroline Rizzo Owners of David Eric Photography We are an award-winning husband-wife team that will document your day in one of the most amazing and beautiful ways possible. Jerry and Caroline will be working directly with you prior during and after your wedding No Bait and Switch here. Why is that so important? Well, unlike all your other vendors, we do not have sales people and do not hire out other photographers. At David Eric Photography, we also provide our clients with the luxury imaging products and services they deserve. We always set our expectations high, which is why we can offer luxury experiences for you and everyone present at your wedding.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2007

New Jersey/New York Metro area (201) 880-5400

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Lorraine T

Caroline and Jerry are AMAZING!! From the moment we met with Caroline we knew she would be our wedding photographer! we have received so many compliments from our guests and bridal party about how amazing they were! we were comfortable with them they made us feel at ease... Read More throughout the whole process, helped keep me on schedule the day of the wedding. My friends thought Caroline was a family friend that's how well she fit in with the group. I highly recommend using david eric photography!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Sandra A

They are an amazing team, professional, experienced and fun to work with . They love what they do and it shows in their work . They pay attention to detail and it shows in their work . My husband has done photography in the past and was very impressed their detail and quality of... Read More work. Walking in the door we felt important. Caroline was able to bustle my dress the day of the wedding when others failed. Lol. She even noticed my veil was being put on backwards . I had my engagement album on display at the wedding and guests were impressed. My wedding pictures are amazing as well . I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jessica W

Jerry and Caroline, the owners of David Eric, were an absolute joy to work with. We could not be more pleased with how absolutely phenomenal our pictures turned out. They are friendly, accommodating, and very easy to work with and really took the time to get to know us as a... Read More couple through numerous engagement sessions which were included in our package. This meant that they knew exactly what we were looking for on our wedding day and we also knew exactly what to expect in return.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Marybeth S

Caroline and Jerry are an amazing team! They went above and beyond to make sure that I got all the different photos that I wanted and were open to my suggestions for posed shots. Our photos came out amazing and we can not wait to see our video and album. So glad that we made... Read More the decision to go with Caroline and Jerry for our best day ever :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Elsy G

Caroline & Jerry exceeded my expectations.... They were both very professional and understanding... I got a lot of compliments from family and friends on how great they were. They were awesome...I Just wish they provided cinematography as an option for video...

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Jori P

We won a "free" engagement photo shoot from David Eric through a bridal show. We were never told even at their booth that "free" didn't really mean free. We went, took some amazing pictures at the designated place. Not once was it mentioned to us that we would not be able to... Read More have any of the pictures they took unless we paid an exorbitant amount of money. Once our session was over, we received an email from them with their price list (5 digital photos for over $100!!!!!) and them asking us what package we would like. Up until this point we had been under the impression that we would be getting photos for free because we had won a free engagement session. Overall it was a really bad experience for a couple with a tight budget and we couldn't even buy one photo because of how expensive their prices are. If you are someone who won a "free" engagement session with them just know that it is not free and you will have to pay a lot for your photos.

2017-08-24T10:04:14 Response from the vendor

We're very sorry for any misunderstanding about our free engagement sessions. Each of our couples gets the session for free, and get to choose one to be printed to 11"x14" print which is also at no charge, and with no obligation to buy anything else.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Sierra O

David Eric Photography provided us with amazing, high quality, photographs of our special day. Caroline and Jerry are a lot of fun to work with. We had such a hard time narrowing our options down for our album because they were all so perfect. Highly recommend to any future Mr.... Read More or Mrs.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Joyce H

Jerry & Caroline are amazing! I found them at a Bridal Expo among a lot of other photographers. The thing that sold me were their presentation and composition of the photos! Also, their albums were beautifully designed. They were so accommodating with my crazy wedding day... Read More schedule and all my ideas for the engagement shoots. They are so much fun, easy & professional. You will not be disappointed at all with your decision to book them as your photographers!!! Definite recommend!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Bobbi Lynn H

Very very happy with our pics and experience! Got so many great pics hiundreds.... felt comfortable the whole process! Hardest part will be which ones to put in our album.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kelsey D

We are so thrilled we chose David Eric photography for our wedding. From the minute we began working with them we could tell they were going to be amazing! They had an beautiful vision for our day but were also so respectful of everything that we wanted. They were so much fun to... Read More work with but never lost their professionalism! After seeing our pictures we are even more excited! They are beautiful and captured the most wonderful moments of our wedding! We will continue to recommend David Eric Photography to everyone! Thank you Caroline and Jerry!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

From the moment we walked into David Eric, we knew they were going to be our photographers for our wedding. Caroline and Jerry are professional and courteous in every way. They made us feel extremely comfortable from the moment we met them. Caroline and Jerry captured the most... Read More important parts of our special day starting from us getting ready all the way to the end of our our reception. We also booked our wedding video through them as well as a photo booth, which was a huge hit at our wedding. I highly recommend David Eric for future clients.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Caitlin P

Excellent service and beautiful photography conducted by professional artists!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

i am so happy that my friend referred David Eric Photography to me! i really couldnt have asked for anyone better! from the moment i walked into their studio i felt comfortable! they did my engagement pictures and they were amazing. i just got my proofs from my wedding back and... Read More i have to say its so hard to pick which pictures to use because they did such a great job that they are all beautiful! they are there always willing to help with anything you need just so the process is not too overwhelming! i would recommend them to anyone who is looking for quantity and quality! they truly are the best!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Michelle B

WOW!! Jerry and Caroline are exactly the team of photographers you want for your wedding day and pre-wedding day needs. They are truly fantastic in their photography and design. They have been in business for so long and are always up to date on the newest, latest, and greatest... Read More in photography trends. Jerry and Caroline give you personal attention from day one and they make sure that your happy from day one. Since we did my engagement photos, up until a few days ago when I got all of my proofs from my wedding day, every photo is fantastic. They are so beautiful and worth every penny that we spent. They are very fair in their pricing and there is a lot of value in their packages. On the day of the wedding, they were not confused about what shots to take of me or my husband. They knew exactly what needed to be done and when. They were organized and everyone in my family knew that they are true professionals. They are fun, light-hearted people who really enjoy what they do. Jerry and Caroline have assistants that will help them fluff your dress and make sure you look beautiful at all times. That to me, was the best part and so important. I think in this industry experience and being up to date with the latest software, cameras, and trends is a big deal and Jerry and Caroline do exactly that. They are genuinely nice people who want you have the best day of your life. Thank you so much for making my wedding day easy and enjoyable!! :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Nicole B

Carolyn and Jerry were my most favorite vendor I used by far. They are so professional, but also so friendly and comforting. They were like having one of our guests taking picture, they fit in so well. I strongly suggest hiring them both. Carolyn and her assistant became one... Read More of the girls while getting ready. They were so helpful and had so many great ideas for photos I would have never have thought. Now receiving my proofs I am even more impressed. That goes the same for the engagement photos. I would recommend them with all the confidence in the world.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Rebecca G

I would definitely recommend David Eric Photography to any bride and groom looking for fantastic wedding photos. Caroline was extremely helpful from the beginning of the process, and she and Jerry continue to guide my husband and me as we begin to choose photos for our wedding... Read More album. Caroline and Jerry are professional and their skills are exquisite. From our engagement pictures taken in Hoboken, to our wedding photos at Maplewood Country Club, each photo was unique and they knew exactly the right backdrop and pose to get the perfect picture. Caroline and Jerry work in a very timely manner, and I hope to use them again in the future.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Sarah M

Caroline and Jerry were an excellent team! We're so glad we hired them to shoot our wedding in May! David Eric offers great packages and added value at different price points. We also received two pre-wedding engagement shoots - one indoors and one outdoors (a location of our... Read More choice!) which allowed us to all get very comfortable together! We got a sense of their shooting style, and they got a sense of what poses/looks we liked best. By the time the wedding day came around they really got the best out of us! Caroline and Jerry were continually responsive, prompt and professional. The wedding day itself ran very smoothly and they easily accommodated our entire must take list. The photos themselves are beautiful and we look forward to enjoying them for years to come! We would highly recommend David Eric Photography!

Excellent service, Excellent Photos

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Joan G

I used David Eric Photography for my April 2015 wedding. I cannot praise Jerry and Caroline enough for their hard work. They captured every moment. They included beautiful portraits and candid photos. I've received feedback from guests saying they didn't even notice the... Read More photographers in the church and the reception. Caroline was incredible especially working and running around with her leg in a brace! She didn't let it stop her from doing quality work. They are very prompt to contact you back, easy to get in contact with using email and phone. We got married on the 10th and had our proofs on the 29th. I also thought they were priced appropriately compared to other photographers I met with. They are professional, friendly, fun, talented, and worth every penny!

So Happy I Picked Them!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Melanie H

When my husband and I got engaged I was completely in the dark about wedding photographers. Two ladies, who had used them for their wedding photos, in my work office immediately told me to go see David Eric. They showed me how beautiful their albums were, how nice Caroline &... Read More Jerry are and I knew I had to go see them! It was the best experience I could ever have hoped for! I selected for two photographers for the church, prep, and formal photos and one photographer for the reception and we're so happy we did. They listened to what we wanted and delivered just that. Before the night was over with plenty of time to spare Caroline asked me if there were any photos we think we didn't get so we could get them. There photos are so stunning, the poses are natural, and they were great with capturing "us" on our wedding day. I was so happy to find them. I can't wait to start planning my album. I also loved they had the option of duplicate albums for our parents too!! Honestly, one of the best decisions I made was choosing them. =)Thank you David Eric!

Best Experience Ever!!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015

Planning a wedding is stressful enough and nailing down vendors is sometimes a chore. I can honestly say that hiring David Eric Photography for both my photos and video was one of the easiest decisions that my now husband and I have ever made. Caroline and Jerry are beyond... Read More professional yet down to earth. Every meeting we had with them was seamless and stree-FREE. Every question was answered before I asked, no T was left uncrossed and no i was left un-dotted. I got married in an ice storm and they were still on time and got the job done; a job that far exceeded my expectations giving the weather situation. When looking at my photos you would have thought it was 85 degrees and sunny. Trust me when I say the weather was a huge problem for everyone that day, but Jerry and Caroline came through for the most important day of our life.

So glad we chose David Eric Photography!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Danielle P

It was such a pleasure working with David Eric Photography before, during, and after our wedding. Both Jerry and Caroline were able to capture such great photos and we couldn't be happier that we chose them for our wedding day!

Phenomenal Photos!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Michelle M

My new husband and I were so privileged to have found and contracted the most thorough and professional photographers in David & Eric Photography. Since Day 1, Caroline & Jerry made us feel like the most important people in the room (which is how it should be) and were very... Read More clear and concise about all the details of their services. They were very receptive to what we wanted and how we wanted things to be, but also made excellent suggestions based on their extensive experience in photographing couples from beginning to end. For us, the fact that they were very down to Earth and honest about everything was the deciding factor. Their attention to detail is phenomenal. The best advice we can offer about their services is make sure you purchase the package with TWO photographers and an assistant. They are tireless in making sure they take advantage of every opportunity to capture the right moments. Upon reviewing our wedding proofs, we found that there were better shots in comparison from different angles, and you have much more to choose from. The package prices are very reasonable and there is much to choose from whether it’s the simplest photo package to the top-of-the-line “platinum” package (that’s just my description). And most of all ……..NO PRESSURE!!! They understand that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and are instrumental in making sure we walk out of their office with a smile knowing we made the decisions that best fit us. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is in search of a photography company in a heartbeat!! Thank you Jerry and Caroline!!!! Michy & Chris

Perfect Pictures!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 ROBERT R

We are so happy we chose David Eric Photography for our wedding day! Jerry and Caroline were fantastic to work with! We feel they really got to know us – between our pre-wedding meetings and engagement shoot – and that made us much more comfortable the day of. At our wedding,... Read More they were able to capture every moment perfectly, without being “in the way” or taking us away from the party (like we’ve seen photographers do at weddings we’ve attended). The proofs are absolutely gorgeous and we are so excited to have such amazing pictures to remember our day by. We highly recommend David Eric Photography!

EXCELLENT PHOTOGRAPHERS TO WORK WITH!

Reviewed on 12/14/2014

We are deeply grateful to have chosen David Eric Photography for our wedding. Jerry and Caroline are a fun, personable and professional team, who execute elegant and classic images with a big dose of ingenuity. We were holding a last-minute wedding, so they were extremely... Read More accommodating the minute they were apprised of our tight deadline. We just got our proofs, over 700 images, and are elated with how they came out. The only challenge we now face is deciding on which ones to pick for our album, as we love almost all of them. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again in the future.

Great Photographers for Our Big Day

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Kristen G

From the moment we sat down with Caroline for our first meeting when we were interviewing photographers we had a great feeling about David Eric Photography. All the packages and prices were fair and right down the middle of the road compared to other places we looked into.... Read More The two pre-wedding sessions really helped us get comfortable in front of the camera and we loved the pictures so much we made collages that were great displays at the wedding. On the day of the wedding taking the pictures was quick, easy and fun. Jerry, Caroline and their assistant were a lot of fun to work with. We just got our proofs back from the wedding last week and they are all so beautiful. I have no idea how we'll be able to narrow down our favorites for our album. Thanks to everyone at David Eric for capturing every aspect of our wedding so we can remember it all over and over again for years to come.

Caroline

Headquartered in Maywood, New Jersey and serving clients throughout the area, David Eric Photography is a family owned photography studio. Run by husband and wife team, Jerry and Caroline Rizzo, we have won many awards for our work. These awards include The Knot Best of Wedding for the last five years, Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award for the last six years, not to mention being inducted into the Knot Hall of Fame. As one of the leading photographic studios in the area, David Eric Photography has made it our mission to provide a higher level of service and support with every booking.