Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

By Appointment, New Orleans, LA (504) 453-8987

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jordan R

He really went above and beyond for my wedding process! He is very detailed and helped layout my wedding day timeline. We spoke often during the year before my wedding about what I wanted for engagement photos, when I would receive them, what can I expect the day of the... Read More wedding, anything that needs to told to the bridal party, etc. He put me at ease with the whole timeline of the day and was ready for my call whenever I had questions. He also took some amazing creative shots of me and my husband throughout the entire church venue and reception space. I can't wait to see the final product but even seeing the engagement photos, he is worth splurging over! I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for great quality work and someone who is very detailed!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Kristin S

David did such an amazing job on both our engagement and wedding photos. We were planning from afar and he helped us every step of the way to ensure we got the photos that we wanted. He has such an amazing eye for capturing the details as well as the emotions of the day. We have... Read More such beautiful and fun pictures that we can look back on for years to come. David is professional, honest and knowledgeable.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

David was great!!! He photographed my wedding in April 2015 and I'm so glad I picked him to do it. He was extremely organized and worked with me to create a timeline of important shots. He was always available for calls and I felt like he took his time each and every time we... Read More talked. I never felt rushed. My suggestion for any bride is get extra time! Photographs take time and it can easily get away form you. 100% worth the extra money. S

Disappointed

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 trang t

My wedding day came out perfect, no vendor issues throughout, no weather issues, even bridzilla didn't come out. Was relaxed the entire time. Of course I did the traditional Asian wedding with the tea ceremony. Met with David and explained the entire thing, we went back and... Read More forth regarding scheduling and time frame and we both were confident that everything would come out perfect and he would catch every moment. Day of the wedding, he told me that it will be him and two of his assistant. I had reserved three seats for him at the reception for him and his assistants to eat because it was over 10 hour wedding process. He didn't informed me that he was going to bring his girlfriend which was an extra person I had to provide seating, and his "lighting" assistant did absolutely nothing the entire time except look pissed that she was there working. Not to mentioned he had asked his sister to come to the reception to help because he left early himself. Yes another seat to fill. But I didn't let that little snafu ruined my day. When the pictures were received I was so disappointed I had cried. There were about 700 pictures and about 500 of them were repetitive of people taking pictures with the bride and groom at the door. The picture quality were horrible and dark. His "assistant" didn't assist with the pictures making sure the guy's ties were straight, or the girl's dresses were correct. It was only one shot of each and it look like a mess! Plus We didn't even get a picture together. Yes the bride and groom didn't even get one single picture together except for when we were cutting the cake. Most disappointing was that I didn't even get one picture with my father. When the pictures were received I called and emailed him to explain the situation. He stated that he will fix some of the pictures of the lighting. Most importantly, my mother and father in law passed, and we had their pictures on our bouquet. He didn't take pictures of it together. He said that he would "photoshop" it together but 4 months later still nothing. He had missed so many important details that was sentimental to the both of us. People at the wedding who had their own cameras took more sentimental moments then he did. I should have known when I met him at his place of business it was in a townhouse. And he had an allergic reaction to something there. But he reassured me that even with his allergic health outbreak that he will provide me with the best services. I really wished I had went with another vendor. Wedding pictures are the most cherished with your love ones and your future kids, and it's a one time shot deal and he had ruined it for the both of us even my family. Still looking back at the pictures till this day, makes me so mad that I didn't even want to print them out or blow it up to frame! Most important memories of our lives was not documented as expected.

Brocato Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Rebekah W

David shot our engagement photos and our wedding reception (we had a DW and a party when we returned. Our engagement photos were fabulous!! He captured some great photos and his creativity is just amazing. I also have to say his assistant Mary Beth is just as wonderful! We just... Read More received our reception photos and I can not say enough amazing things about them. He got some really cool shots that we can't wait to share with friends and family. He is very easy to work with and I would highly recommend David and Mary Beth. He really has an art of capturing some really cool pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime. We could not have asked for a better photographer!

Amazing photos and wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Sarah G

We loved working with David and his team. Both being from PA and living in DC, we were planning a destination wedding in New Orleans. We loved David's work and knew we needed to book him when he picked up the phone to call in response to our initial inquiry. It was such a small... Read More gesture, but it made such an impact. The photos of our wedding day are just breathtaking! David and Marybeth took the time to really get photos of all aspects of the day. Working with David was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! We're just thrilled with everything!

Awesome pictures

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 katie c

David and his team were really easy to work with and really know what they are doing. All of my pictures turned out amazing! i dont know how i will pick, they are all soo great!

Awesome Pictures!

Reviewed on 12/31/2012 Jaime A

David was great to work with! He did a beautiful job of capturing our day. The wedding day went very smoothly, and David did an awesome job of getting great pictures, while also keeping us on time. The pictures are beautiful and creative. Mary Beth, his assistant, was also great... Read More to work with. We would definitely recommend him as your wedding photographer!

A True Artist

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Lizzy W

David's pictures didn't only document our wedding; they captured it in a truly artistic way. He is a real artist and has an eye for capturing beauty in the smallest details. Even though it rained, he was outside taking photos for us. So easy to work with, we're looking forward... Read More to hopefully doing a post wedding session with him soon! He is one of a kind and you definitely get what you pay for. Don't settle for less. It's your wedding and the pictures are what will be talked about by your grandchildren. Years from now your dress, cake, and shoes will all be a memory, but your pictures will still be on your wall. He's worth it!

Incredible

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Lara D

I cannot say enough about David. He was great to work with and the photos that I have seen so far (sneak peek) are incredible. He photographed my wedding following a car accident he was involved in between the house I was getting dressed at and the wedding venue. He had... Read More additional photographers come to help so that he could capture every moment at the wedding. I would highly recommend David Paul for any occasion.

Courtney and Paul Wedding

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Courtney R

David is amazing, definitely one of the best photographers in the New Orleans area! He captured every detail and was able to get shots I never thought were possible! I couldn't be happier I booked him, he is very competitive with prices and you get much more with your wedding... Read More package than any other photographer!

Professional, Talented and Perfect for my Day

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 LaRae B

I hired David as my wedding photographer after looking around for awhile. I liked how organized he was and also extremely easy to talk to. You spend the majority of the day with your photographer so I wanted to make sure I had someone who would make the day enjoyable and keep me... Read More on time. He did all of this and much more. I was beyond impressed with the pictures he took. He put a teaser up which was amazing and I was thinking the rest were just going to be ok but there were soo many more that I am literally having a problem deciding which ones I want to frame and use in my album. Also, the editing he did to the pictures was just amazing. My family and I cannot thank him enough for everything he did before, during, and after the wedding!

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Tiffany D

I used David as my photographer fro my wedding and he is so easy to deal with and get along with. He works so hard to please you and give you what you want. David took our engagement pictures as part of our wedding package (you get and engagement session or a bridal session)... Read More and they came out so beautiful. he is extremely artistic and he does an amazing job. I actually chose David for one particular session that he offers, one he calls the "Trash the Dress/Post Wedding" Session. this is when he takes you out after the wedding and gets lots of magazine type photos, very artistic shots that you just can't get the day of the wedding. Sadly David was diagnosed with a rib injury that has prevented him from doing what he loves...he actually was not even able to take the pictures at my wedding in April 2010. However he sent not one but 2 photographers that he trusted and respected and they did a wonderful job. He did however do all the editing of my photos and he also has offered the post session to us for free. we are now just waiting and praying for him to recover from his injury. if you like artistic/candid type photos, you should give him a call and see if he will be shooting again by your wedding date, he really is an amazing photographer.