7788 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH (513) 891-8901

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Laura K

Staff at this David's Bridal location were so helpful every time we were there! My dress, my bridesmaids, and flower girls dresses all came from David's Bridal and we were so happy with them! Orders came in quickly, much quicker than expected. They did the alterations on my... Read More dress and the alterations staff are so helpful and informative. They were wonderful to work with (although a little pricey)! Everything turned out beautifully!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jennifer R

I walked into David’s Bridal on a holiday (4th of July) without an appointment. I did not expect to get any help, or at least any decent help, let alone walk out with a dress. I was just starting to think about my wedding dress, so one of my friends who used to be a wedding... Read More dress model told me I need to go somewhere with a big selection to figure out which style I wanted before going to a more expensive store that has a try-on limit. We walked into David’s and selected a few dresses off the rack. They were pretty busy, but one associate saw me, and offered help. She looked at the dresses I had and pointed me in the direction of one that had just come in and she took it off the mannequin for me. She helped me in the dressing room to get the dresses on and off, which I appreciated. She floated between many different parties, but was available whenever I needed her. I preferred this because then I didn’t feel pressured with her hovering over me. I still don’t understand how she was able to help so many people at once. She grabbed me veil options and accessories with each dress, and even offered me her own opinion. Finally, I tried on the dress that was on the mannequin and it was jaw-dropping. It fit perfectly – it only needed to be made shorter. The associate had a tailor come out and show me how she would bustle the dress and I was even more in love. I skyped my mom and she agreed! We went through their bell-ringing process and I bought it! They gave me a discount because it was off the rack, and another discount because I’m in the military. I cannot tell you how many complements I have gotten on my dress, and I’m still getting. I even went to more stores with my mom once I left there and I never found another dress that compared in style, and value. I cannot believe how little I paid for the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I felt like a million dollars in the dress and I cannot thank the staff there enough!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Jessica W

Annoyed that my dress came in 2 sizes too small...same with all the bridesmaid dresses.. "Oh yeah, our in-store sizes are 'stretched out'". Well dang, how long have these dresses been here?!? Regardless, there should have been a warning.. maybe they're trying to get you to pay... Read More for alterations... Other than that, they were fantastic. With how many times you go there for buying, picking up, alterations, and all the same for the bridesmaid dresses, I started to feel like these people were family. Also, they have a military discount, which helped A LOT. They also have a lot of coupons available. I know, sexy right? You BET I used a coupon on my dress. 10% goes a long way on a $500 dress. Speaking of a $500 dress, I am very happy with the prices there. Of course, you have your Vera Wang and fancy stuff (gorgeous dresses, BTW), they also had plenty of options within my price range. I appreciate that. I also purchased the dress preservation package. Totally worth it. It's $100 when you purchase your dress the same day. It's $200 if you purchase it later but they give you about $60 off if you purchased your dress there and then the military discount (by the way, I'm not in the military, my dad is. And they honored it. Thanks DB). So I paid $125, purchasing it 2 days after my wedding. Dry cleaning alone would have been this much, if not more, for a wedding dress. Now that I've gone on longer than expected, I hope this review helps you. Happy planning.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Kendra D

While I didn't buy my dress from David's, my bridesmaids' dresses came from here. They were exactly what I wanted! We also really enjoyed all 9 of us (plus my mom!) meeting up together to try on their dresses and then order them. Everyone at the Kenwood store is so helpful and... Read More positive! They also were able to use an online only coupon in the store for us, so my maids could order their dresses with the discount right then and there! All 8 of their dresses arrived on time and as the correct size.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jennifer Z

I bought my dress at ANOTHER David’s bridal OUT OF TOWN. it arrived at the OUT of town store quickly and was then shipped to me. When it arrived, there was a stain or mark on the outside, Inside, and some fraying. I called this David’s Bridal since they will be doing... Read More everything else with the dress and the store manager, Sammy (or was it Tammy, I'm terrible with names!) was incredible helpful! Told me the best times to come in when it wasn't busy to deal with my stained dress and when she would be there. She took the dress back and reordered me a new one, no questions asked! she let my one of my bridesmaids try on dresses with no appointment and all there were very helpful, always asking if we needed help and offered advice. Store manager even remembered details from our phone conversation days earlier. She remembered details of where my sister goes to college and locations of other bridesmaids! Great Service! Can't wait until the dress comes back in and to shop with all my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Jonathan M

I made an appointment yesterday morning to look at bridal gowns. Going in I wasn't expecting to find the perfect gown but I was sure wrong. My stylist, Margo, was AMAZING. She listened to everything that wanted in my gown and wedding and somehow found me the perfect dress. It... Read More wasn't what I had in mind but I'm so happy that I listened to her expertise! Thank you for making dress shopping painless!