7788 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH (513) 891-8901

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Kendra D

While I didn't buy my dress from David's, my bridesmaids' dresses came from here. They were exactly what I wanted! We also really enjoyed all 9 of us (plus my mom!) meeting up together to try on their dresses and then order them. Everyone at the Kenwood store is so helpful and... Read More positive! They also were able to use an online only coupon in the store for us, so my maids could order their dresses with the discount right then and there! All 8 of their dresses arrived on time and as the correct size.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jennifer Z

I bought my dress at ANOTHER David’s bridal OUT OF TOWN. it arrived at the OUT of town store quickly and was then shipped to me. When it arrived, there was a stain or mark on the outside, Inside, and some fraying. I called this David’s Bridal since they will be doing... Read More everything else with the dress and the store manager, Sammy (or was it Tammy, I'm terrible with names!) was incredible helpful! Told me the best times to come in when it wasn't busy to deal with my stained dress and when she would be there. She took the dress back and reordered me a new one, no questions asked! she let my one of my bridesmaids try on dresses with no appointment and all there were very helpful, always asking if we needed help and offered advice. Store manager even remembered details from our phone conversation days earlier. She remembered details of where my sister goes to college and locations of other bridesmaids! Great Service! Can't wait until the dress comes back in and to shop with all my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Jonathan M

I made an appointment yesterday morning to look at bridal gowns. Going in I wasn't expecting to find the perfect gown but I was sure wrong. My stylist, Margo, was AMAZING. She listened to everything that wanted in my gown and wedding and somehow found me the perfect dress. It... Read More wasn't what I had in mind but I'm so happy that I listened to her expertise! Thank you for making dress shopping painless!