Is this your business? claim it now

David's Bridal

Feastervile, PA

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Online Ordering, Fashion Services, Fashion

729 Bustleton Pike, Feastervile, PA

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Patricia D

I tried on dresses here in August and although I didn't end up purchasing here, I want to review the service and experience. I didn't have that high of an expectation for this visit, but I was so pleasantly surprised. The quality of the dresses was hit and miss - some were... Read More lovely, others not so much, but you could definitely find a beautiful dress here even on a budget. Carmen was our salesperson and I can't say enough about how great she was. She listened to what I had to say and brought me back a few options I hadn't even thought of. She was helpful and attentive without hovering. I ended up buying my dress elsewhere, but my bridesmaids just went back to search and they were sure to get an appointment with Carmen because she was fantastic. To be perfectly honest, I had a far better and more welcoming experience here than at some of the fancier boutiques in the area. Five star service at this location - it was a great way to start off my search for my bridal gown! Thank you Carmen and David's Bridal Feasterville.

nice gown

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Billie Jo M

Perfect gown just for me

Bridal Gown/Bridesmaid Dresses

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Gretchen P

My bridal gown was gorgeous. The staff at David's was extremely helpful with everything. Very accommodating when it came to making appts.

Great service

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Sarah R

All of my bridal party had the choice to wear whatever dress they would like but in the same color. Sandy, the associte who helped us was awesome. She gave her input on the dresses the girls picked out. The dresses did take longer than expected to arrive, but they explained... Read More exactly what the hold up was. There was an issue with the zipper on one of the dresses. They took the dress in the back the day of pick up and fixed it on site. Their prices are reasonable and they have a godd selection of dresses.

Pleasant Experience

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Beth M

I'm not a small bride so I was worried about selection. The team was great about making me feel comfortable and helped me find the PERFECT dress. Alterations were wonderful to work with and did an AMAZING job!!!!! I also purchased my Maid Of Honors dress and was happy with... Read More that experience as well. The girls at David's Bridal are great to work with.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Shannon K

I got my dress there as well as all the Bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dress! All were gorgeous!

Good Value

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Lori C

Good bang for your buck.

Good price, most of the staff was nice and helpful

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Lindsay H

I got my dress on clearance. It was beautiful and a great price. I went twice to try on wedding dresses. The first time wa a great experience. The woman was helpful, nice and clearly enjoyed her job. The second time I went, the woman assigned to help me was miserable, rude,... Read More and should probably be looking or another profession. She was not shy about letting me know what wedding decisions I made that she did not approve of. I thought she was making small talk, but she apparently just wanted to be rude. The only good thing is that adpfter my encounter with the second lady, I called and asked that she not be allowed to "help" me again. They did a good job of trying to make sure that happened. She was assigned to me and a bridesmaid a few months later, and she was just as miserable. At least that time, I knew to expect it.

great service

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Nikesha g

i would recomend

Gown for vow renewal

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Laura R

I went to David's Bridal in Feasterville do purchase a formal wedding gown for a 30 year wedding renewal ceremony. I had looked at gowns on their website prior to going to the shop. I felt that the consultant did very little to help me, I loved my gown, and my accessories, but I... Read More did the work, not the consultant.

Ginny Rocks

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Amy M

Great experience. My bridal consultant had their work cut out for them. With a bridal party of 12 and an indecisive bride who returned, exchanged and switched her gown all together in the end, Ginny had the patience of a saint. She was more than helpful and honestly I felt like... Read More part of my bridal party when all was said and done. I found myself intertwined in a tearful embrace if both excitement and relief

LOVED my dress, service could be better

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Jackie B

I got my perfect wedding dress here and just love it! It was on clearence too which was a nice bonus! While shopping for my dress, the sales women pulled many dresses in my size which was nice that they had such a huge variety in all sizes. The only complaint I have with... Read More David's bridal is the amount of phone calls I received after buying my dress there- it got very annoying since for awhile I would get a call daily asking about bridesmaids dresses, alterations, additional services like invitations, groomsmen tux, etc- it was super annoying so I would reccomend telling them not to call from the start if you dont want to be overwhelmed with phone calls.

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 khaleelah c

My experience with David's Bridal was good. My dress was FAB and the sales person picked it out. The dress wow everyone

They saved my wedding!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Erin W

Not only did the dress come in super fast, but they were amazing about getting my alterations done exactly how I wanted them. The woman in charge of alterations was so nice I loved her! I also got a lot of my accessories for the day here too! They had everything I needed!

Reviewed on 5/05/2013 Mary F

I absolutely loved my dress. I picked it out even before I was engaged from a David's Bridal magazine. They were great in ordering my dress. The only alterations I needed was the bustle. It took 3 trips there for them to get it right. It was also very expensive to get 20... Read More bustle hooks for my dress!

Felt like a transaction not an experience

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Erica R

My sales lady made me feel so very uncomfortable the entire time instead of feeling special. She seemed irked that I wasn't having a veil or bridesmaids in my wedding and that she could not upsale me on anything. Plus my dress was damage and she refuse to do anything about the... Read More price and just made me feel like it was my fault for picking out a damage dress.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Regina T

Manager was great and very helpful. Other employees and alterations not so much.

Dress was perfect

Reviewed on 1/28/2013 Sheena C

I found my wedding dress here at a reasonable price!

You Get What You Pay For

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 K T

I will start off by saying that I saved A LOT of money on my dress by buying it on sale here. The actual bridal consultant was very professional, and the seamstress tailored the dress well. Unfortunately, that's where the positive feedback ends. These guys will try to sell you... Read More everything under the sun that you don't need- DO NOt let them sell you anything but the dress! You can get a MUCH better deal on the veil and accessories by going elsewhere. Also, the service from the other girls in the shop was lacking- I always felt like I was interrupting a naughty conversation. Ick!

you get what you pay for

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Christina C

I'll be honest, I didn't expect to find anything great at David's. Our budget was small and I knew that was pretty much my only option. I went and tried on about 10-15 dresses, some of which didn't even make it out of the [very tiny] fitting room. Dresses that looked gorgeous... Read More online felt cheaper than my prom dress when I tried them on. I was flustered, frustrated, and pretty defeated about the whole process. My mother could tell and was looking through their book, when she found a dress that she felt was just very 'me' and had to be tried on. The moment it zipped up I knew that was it. I didn't want to take it off. Just the sample fit so perfectly, made me feel amazing, was exactly what I didn't even know I wanted in a dress. I had a long engagement, so I waited about a year of looking through other dresses, never to see/try on another that made me feel the way that one did at David's. So with six months til the wedding I purchased, went through an awkward fitting appointment [where I was given a look/criticized over wanting a small amount of cleavage] and spent about an hour and a half going over, very specifically, what I wanted. Of course I lost weight right before the wedding and the dress was a smidge loose, but what can you do? The dress was about $500, and alterations about $300 for a lot of work. I was very happy with my dress. The service was eh, but I didn't have high expectations. Long story short: If you need a dress on a budget, there are absolutely some gems at David's, you just have to look.

loved the selection

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Melissa F

I loved my dress that I found at David's Bridal. I looked around as some local bridal boutiques and also at David's. It was the only dress that felt perfect to me! It was very reasonable and I got so many rave reviews of it! My suggestion in going to David's is to try to go... Read More during the week. When I went to look for the first time on a Wednesday night, I had the complete attention of the assistance and a really nice, big, dressing room. When I went back that weekend to do a final try on before ordering, it was packed and I was in small dressing room in the back and had hardly any help. The sales ladies who helped me were both nice and professional but other times I went in there not everyone was helpful or pleasant even.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Lori R

When I went shopping, I worked with Adrienne. She was fabulous. I came in on three different occassions to try on dresses and each time she was pleasant and even remembered what type of dress I was looking for. During the last appointment, I selected my dress! I also got my... Read More bridesmaid dresses through David's and again worked with Adrienne. She was very accommodating to my girls and made the whole process very easy. When it came to alterations, I worked with Olga in the alterations department. She was very nice to work with and did an excellent job. When I went back for my second fitting, there were some additional changes that needed to be made. My final fitting, two weeks before the wedding, happen to fall right after Superstorm Sandy so this location didn't have power. They shipped by dress down to the Harbison Ave store so that I could still have my fitting and Olga was there to meet me. There was one minor change that needed to be made which she was able to make while I waited. The alterations seemed expensive but remember to account for the additional fittings! You don't get charged anything extra for them. On my wedding day, the dress fit perfectly and I was able to sit, stand and move in it without a problem. The only issue was that the bustle wouldn't really hold. However, my train was a little big considering I'm only 5' so I can't complain too much!

Good Experience

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Jessica G

I know a lot of girls hate DB, but I honestly had a really good experience. My consultant was super nice and really helped me out. I had my alterations done there too. Looking back at my wedding pictures, I noticed that my bustle didn't really hold up and the bust of my dress... Read More didn't look like it fit correctly. Overall though I really can't complain.

Great deal for my dream dress!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Monica C

I went in to David's bridal just to get an idea of what was in style and I walked out with my dream dress! I couldn't believe how nice all their stuff was and all the new designers they carried. It was also a great value for a great quality dress! No other dress I tried on at... Read More other places even compared.

David's Bridal

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Kristen G

I have mixed feeling about David's Bridal, but everything turned out just fine overall. My first appointment there was on a Sat. of the last weekend of a big sale. They either booked to the max or allowed people in without appointments. The dressing rooms are TINY (my MOH and I... Read More hardly fit and we are small women). I had to fight my way through crowds to get in and out of my dressing room. Bridesmaids were taking up all the pedestals which made me have to wait. I am not high maintenance at all, but I think they should have seperated brides and bridesmaids because clearly brides are more important. My consultant was nowhere to be found most of the time. We left without picking anything out. I went back a week later on a Friday and it was empty. I got undivided attention for an hour by another consultant, until her next appointment came in, which I was completely fine with her leaving me to attend to another bride since I was the one running over on my time. She didn't mind me staying and picking out dresses with my mom and aunt on our own. We ended up finding the dress and purchasing it. Fittings went ok. No costs were explained to me before I agreed. Personally, the alterations were way over priced ($300 for a hem, bra cups and bustle).