Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Online Ordering, Fashion Services, Fashion

729 Bustleton Pike, Feastervile, PA

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Adrian C

My bridal party and I visited the David's Bridal Cottman Ave location (theknot does not have them listed as a vendor). We were able to find my girl's bridesmaid dress very quickly. There were so many options and the assistance we obtained at this location was more than awesome.... Read More Although we were assigned a representative to assist us, any employee we came into contact with wanted to make sure we were being helped and found what we needed. I thank them for their help with all 10 of us!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Michele B

I am really happy with the service I got from the store I went to on Cottman Ave in Philadelphia. I was kinda stressed when I walked in because I was having a hard time finding a dress I felt I looked ok in. When I went in I had two or three dresses I saw online and they looked... Read More them up for me as to where they were and went back to show me exactly where they were. I got my dress on sale and I think I actually paid more for the alteration then I did for the dress itself. The dress I picked out was my second favorite that I saw online but I didn't like the way the other one fit so I was extremely happy that I got one I loved.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Patricia D

I tried on dresses here in August and although I didn't end up purchasing here, I want to review the service and experience. I didn't have that high of an expectation for this visit, but I was so pleasantly surprised. The quality of the dresses was hit and miss - some were... Read More lovely, others not so much, but you could definitely find a beautiful dress here even on a budget. Carmen was our salesperson and I can't say enough about how great she was. She listened to what I had to say and brought me back a few options I hadn't even thought of. She was helpful and attentive without hovering. I ended up buying my dress elsewhere, but my bridesmaids just went back to search and they were sure to get an appointment with Carmen because she was fantastic. To be perfectly honest, I had a far better and more welcoming experience here than at some of the fancier boutiques in the area. Five star service at this location - it was a great way to start off my search for my bridal gown! Thank you Carmen and David's Bridal Feasterville.

Bridesmaid Dresses

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Annie M

I chose to use David's Bridal for my bridesmaid dresses because I wanted to use same style, different colors. Each of the girls purchased a beautiful ($99!) floor-length dress in a different shade of blue. They looked beautiful together on the wedding day! Davids also offers... Read More free steaming of the dresses before the wedding, which was a very nice touch. I would definitely recommend Davids for bridesmaid dresses, especially if you want same dress, different color or different dresses in the same color.

nice gown

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Billie Jo M

Perfect gown just for me

Friendly and affordable

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Kristi

David's Bridal was a good, friendly experience. I wouldn't say that I would definitely buy my dress there if I had to do it again, but I would certainly stop and look. I found a beautiful dress that I loved.

Bridal Gown/Bridesmaid Dresses

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Gretchen P

My bridal gown was gorgeous. The staff at David's was extremely helpful with everything. Very accommodating when it came to making appts.

Great service

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Sarah R

All of my bridal party had the choice to wear whatever dress they would like but in the same color. Sandy, the associte who helped us was awesome. She gave her input on the dresses the girls picked out. The dresses did take longer than expected to arrive, but they explained... Read More exactly what the hold up was. There was an issue with the zipper on one of the dresses. They took the dress in the back the day of pick up and fixed it on site. Their prices are reasonable and they have a godd selection of dresses.

Great dress, okay service

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Amanda B

I got not only my dress here, but I also got my bridesmaids dresses there as well. Everything looked amazing, but with the return service both my mom and maid of honor had problems with the staff and picking up dresses.

simple and elegant

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Brian Y

the invitation arrived and was simple and elegant

Pleasant Experience

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Beth M

I'm not a small bride so I was worried about selection. The team was great about making me feel comfortable and helped me find the PERFECT dress. Alterations were wonderful to work with and did an AMAZING job!!!!! I also purchased my Maid Of Honors dress and was happy with... Read More that experience as well. The girls at David's Bridal are great to work with.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Shannon K

I got my dress there as well as all the Bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dress! All were gorgeous!

Bridesmaids dresses

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Amanda

Even though I did not get my wedding dress from them they did wonderful with the girls dresses. I ended up having a melt down about 5 months before the wedding and changing all of my colors completely. They worked with me for everything! They were wonderful! The dresses ended... Read More up coming in 2 months before the wedding and they did everything they needed to to make sure they all looked great on the girls! I also had a bridesmaid get pregnant in the process and they sent her to a davids bridal in Virgina and they made sure to measure her that her dress would fit over her baby bump. THEY WERE GREAT!

Good Value

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Lori C

Good bang for your buck.

Good price, most of the staff was nice and helpful

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Lindsay H

I got my dress on clearance. It was beautiful and a great price. I went twice to try on wedding dresses. The first time wa a great experience. The woman was helpful, nice and clearly enjoyed her job. The second time I went, the woman assigned to help me was miserable, rude,... Read More and should probably be looking or another profession. She was not shy about letting me know what wedding decisions I made that she did not approve of. I thought she was making small talk, but she apparently just wanted to be rude. The only good thing is that adpfter my encounter with the second lady, I called and asked that she not be allowed to "help" me again. They did a good job of trying to make sure that happened. She was assigned to me and a bridesmaid a few months later, and she was just as miserable. At least that time, I knew to expect it.

David's Bridal Dress Shop

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Paul S

I used David's Bridal for my dress, undergarments, Bridesmaid dresses, and alterations. My consultant was very friendly and helpful. She always greeted me by name and assisted me when I came in the store, even if it was just to pick up an order. She was never pushy and helped me... Read More pick out a dress that was in my price range and my style. She even found a dress for me that was on clearance and saved hundreds of dollars! David's Bridal had quick shipping service and all the orders came in on time. Bridesmaid dresses and undergarments are expensive, but it is worth it when you have bridesmaids from many states. My mom also found a dress here for a reasonable price compared to other stores. My only complaint with David's Bridal is with the alterations department. While they did an amazing job altering my dress and it fit perfectly when I picked it up, they were very expensive and quoted me the wrong price. I was quoted a price when I first tried on my dress. Since it was a reasonable price and I knew that they would guarantee anything that went wrong, I decided to just have them alter it. When I went in for my first alterations appointment, the staff were very friendly, but then charged me double what they had quoted! When I brought up the issue, they acted as if I was lying to them, continually saying how they would never do that. They weren't able to change the price since they are mandated prices. It was too late for me to find another vendor, so I had to stick with them despite the disappointment of being overcharged. In the end, the dress was a perfect fit, and I was happy with the fit; however, I know I could have it altered elsewhere for much less.

great service

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Nikesha g

i would recomend

Gown for vow renewal

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Laura R

I went to David's Bridal in Feasterville do purchase a formal wedding gown for a 30 year wedding renewal ceremony. I had looked at gowns on their website prior to going to the shop. I felt that the consultant did very little to help me, I loved my gown, and my accessories, but I... Read More did the work, not the consultant.

Ginny Rocks

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Amy M

Great experience. My bridal consultant had their work cut out for them. With a bridal party of 12 and an indecisive bride who returned, exchanged and switched her gown all together in the end, Ginny had the patience of a saint. She was more than helpful and honestly I felt like... Read More part of my bridal party when all was said and done. I found myself intertwined in a tearful embrace if both excitement and relief

LOVED my dress, service could be better

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Jackie B

I got my perfect wedding dress here and just love it! It was on clearence too which was a nice bonus! While shopping for my dress, the sales women pulled many dresses in my size which was nice that they had such a huge variety in all sizes. The only complaint I have with... Read More David's bridal is the amount of phone calls I received after buying my dress there- it got very annoying since for awhile I would get a call daily asking about bridesmaids dresses, alterations, additional services like invitations, groomsmen tux, etc- it was super annoying so I would reccomend telling them not to call from the start if you dont want to be overwhelmed with phone calls.

Good

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 khaleelah c

My experience with David's Bridal was good. My dress was FAB and the sales person picked it out. The dress wow everyone

They saved my wedding!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Erin W

Not only did the dress come in super fast, but they were amazing about getting my alterations done exactly how I wanted them. The woman in charge of alterations was so nice I loved her! I also got a lot of my accessories for the day here too! They had everything I needed!

Nice

Reviewed on 5/05/2013 Mary F

I absolutely loved my dress. I picked it out even before I was engaged from a David's Bridal magazine. They were great in ordering my dress. The only alterations I needed was the bustle. It took 3 trips there for them to get it right. It was also very expensive to get 20... Read More bustle hooks for my dress!

Felt like a transaction not an experience

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Erica R

My sales lady made me feel so very uncomfortable the entire time instead of feeling special. She seemed irked that I wasn't having a veil or bridesmaids in my wedding and that she could not upsale me on anything. Plus my dress was damage and she refuse to do anything about the... Read More price and just made me feel like it was my fault for picking out a damage dress.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Regina T

Manager was great and very helpful. Other employees and alterations not so much.