7721 Mall Rd, Florence, KY

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jonathan M

Can I just say Margo was amazing. It took us 45 mins to find my dream dress. I told her what I wanted and said "Grace Kelly"... man did I feel like a princess. Everything from my gown, my bridesmaids, and my moms dress were beautiful and looked so good in photos. Oh and I can't... Read More ignore the military discount they have us as my husband is Army! It helped out so very much! I do hate that I received a phone call the week before the wedding saying a bridesmaid dress wouldn't be in till 2 days before the wedding. Thankfully Susan at the Florence, KY store got it all taken care of for us. We all looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Stephanie I

I had a beautiful wedding, but sadly, this was the only vendor I was disappointed with. I bought my dress at a different boutique for my October 2016 wedding and knew I wanted long, black, chiffon bridesmaid dresses. After doing some research, I found they were most affordable... Read More at David's. Wanting to save my girls some money, I made an appointment and all 5 of my bridesmaids came to get fitted. To begin, our sales associate was very young (I'm guessing a teenager) and was not very helpful. She sort of "checked in" with us every 15 min or so, and I found myself having to rummage the drawers for clips and assist the girls with getting their dresses on. Additionally, the weather outside became nasty and it began severely storming. The rain was pouring sideways and there was a tornado warning for the area. When the power went out, the employees told us we had to leave the store. I was bewildered as it would have been dangerous to go outside. They insisted we had to leave and that we were not allowed to take cover for the tornado warning inside the store. They were very rude about it and insisted it was the managers call and literally forced us outside. They wouldn't even let us stand in between the doors to seek cover from the storm! Another family we were with was also furious and I was shocked at the way we were treated. We had to stand outside under the small overhang roof during a tornado warning while the employees sat inside and played on their phones. I did follow up with the district manager but they were not entirely helpful either, citing policy reasons for escorting customers out of the store when the power goes off - she didn't seem to see the difference in that we were being pushed out into danger during severe weather. Lastly, I was assured that the dresses could be exchanged months down the road since two of my bridesmaids were pregnant at the time of the fitting and guessing on their size, however, I was told they were given a very hard time about the exchange and once again treated rudely. Half of the girls zippers broke and had to be pinned the day of the wedding even though it was the first time wearing the dresses. I will never, ever shop at David's again and would never recommend them to anyone else. You get what you pay for, so I believe it's worth the extra $50-$100 to buy a designer gown at a boutique where they care about you as a customer. I have never been treated as terribly as I was the night they kicked us out during that storm and their actions and attitudes left such a bad taste for what should have been a fun wedding event night with my girls.