Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

610 Kemper Commons Cir, Cincinnati, OH (513) 671-1200

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kristin S

Had a GREAT experience with this store and the people at the is location (Mongomery Ohio)! Wasn't expecting wedding dress shopping to be so easy but I said yes to the dress at this store and would highly recommend it!!! Margo was my consultant and she was absolutely amazing... Read More from hearing my likes and wants to finding the perfect dress for me! Maha was the alteration specialist I used and was GREAT! My dress looked absolutely perfect when I had my final fitting and my daughters did too!!! Mahal even went out of her way to sew on a different ribbon I wanted on my dress with no extra charge... Just wanted to make the client happy and she achieved just that!!! Very very happy with my experience here! Got my wedding gown, my daughters dress, and the bridesmaids dresses here and it was so easy!! Thank you David's Bridal, especially Margo and Maha!!!!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Katie D

I bought my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses here. The ladies were so pleasant, and even remembered me after I bought my dress and came back with my bridesmaids! The consultant I worked with found me a clearance dress for a real steal-everyone was shocked what I walked out... Read More with for the amount that I paid!

Second Time around

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Tracy E

I was getting married for the second time and didn't want a traditional dress. I didn't know that at the time. Tiffany was wonderful. She helped me try on 15 different traditional dresses. It was only then that I realized I didn't want a traditional dress, nor did I want a... Read More train. We went and looked for something in the less formal and found my perfect dress. They didn't treat me less than because I wasn't spending a lot of money.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Lindsay N

Top notch in service. I found the dress of my dreams and only had to try on 6 dresses, thanks to the very perceptive assistant. Further, I can't say enough positive things about the alterations department. It took us 4 fittings to get it right, but thanks to the ingenuity of... Read More the alterations department, they truly turned my dress into a custom fitted dress. It was absolutely beautiful by the time they were finished and it fit me perfectly.

Gorgeous dress

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Beth A

I was looking for a black wedding dress and ordered one of the Vera Wang styles that came in that color from David's Bridal. It came in with plenty of time before the wedding and alterations did a great job making it fit me like a glove. Some staff members were far more... Read More knowledgeable than others, but overall the experience was great and I was so happy to get my black dress, I received tons of compliments on it from guests on its beauty and uniqueness.

Bridal Attire

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Danielle G

The actual location was the Kenwood location but it wasn't listed. We had quite a few mishaps with getting fitted, computer not adding bridesmaids attire and slow shipping. But my dress was on time and came out great. The experience when it came to coming back for fittings... Read More weren't as pleasant but I loved my dress and bridesmaids dresses so I stuck with it.

Never again

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 KARA S

I will never recommend Davids Bridal to anyone. I bought my dress here and needed some additional alterations to make it look a certain way (add a sweetheard neckline, wrist strap, and one shoulder strap). They carry beautiful gowns but alterations are outrageously priced and... Read More the quality is horrible. I had to take my gown elsewhere after I had my alterations done at Davids because they did not sew the alterations how it was pinned during my fitting and ended up ruining the look of my dress and I have pictures to prove it. They assured me it was beautiful and told me they could not fix what they had done. Not to mention, I was told I can bring the bridesmaids dresses there to have them steamed (free for dresses purchased at Davids, $15 for others) and they refused to steam dresses purchased elsewhere.

Beautiful Wedding Gown

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Melissa B

I wanted to get a wedding gown from a boutique and not a chain, but I ended up finding the perfect dress at David's Bridal. I had a really strict budget and found many options within my budget at David's. When I've told some of my friends how little it costs, they are shocked... Read More because it is such a beautiful gown. If you need stylish, yet affordable gown, check out David's!

Great experience

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 AVA D

Everyone was so helpful.I found my dress before I went in and I was happy not to be pressured into something I couldn't afford. My dress was on sale so I was able to get a few more things with my extra money. All my bridesmaids were equally treated well.I had to get my dress... Read More altered 2 weeks before my wedding(lost weight!Yay!)and I was worried that it wouldn't be done in time but it was.I am very satisfied! I loved ringing my bell!

Love IT

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Tara W

I love my dress and got lots of compliments!

Beautiful Gown at the Right Price

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Mary Beth P

After an unsuccessful trip at a David's Bridal in another state, I decided to give this one a chance. I'm glad I did! The selection was better for what I was after (the other place didn't have all the dresses in stock), and I found my dream dress in a short amount of time. The... Read More staff of this DB is certainly enthusiastic and made me feel very good about my choice, but they weren't the most immediately attentive. I tended to visit this store at relatively busy times, but not when they were swamped. In any case, I had to patiently wait once I had the dress on for them to come back to me. Later on, when I picked up the dress, it took awhile for anyone to be at the front counter to help me. I don't mind since I'm rather patient, but don't go here when you're in a big hurry. Both consultants and customers throughout the store (and later on, guests at the wedding) loved my dress, and the store environment overall was very friendly. The dress itself was very high quality and didn't need any serious alterations. My only complaint is that there were a few loose strings hanging about in certain spots. For the price of the dress, I think DB has a very high value.

bad service

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Stefani B

awful service

Fairly good experience

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Sara F

The initial experience I had of trying on wedding dresses the attendant was very stand-off, kept leaving during the appointment to eat parts of her lunch, and was not helpful in trying on the dresses or bringing new ones. Fortunately she no longer works there. My second... Read More experience was much better, very helpful attendant, very attentive. When i called to get estimates for bustling, there were several 'hidden fees' that were not disclosed, that added up quickly, causing alterations to almost be more expensive than the dress itself - and I only got 7 bustles and cups sewn in. With the bridesmaid dresses, we had picked out a style, but they didnt have everyones sizes and color, so we needed to order them in. One of my bridesmaids called the next day to order her dress and she was told that the dress had been discontinued and it would cost extra to have them shipped, and we should shop around to find a dress for everyone ASAP. All my bridesmaids scrambled that day to find their dresses. The worst part.. the dress is still available on the shelves a year later.

Dress

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Amanda C

I had my dress and alterations at David's. Just be sure you factor in 200-400 extra for undergarments and alterations.

David's Bridal

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Ashley M

They were great with providing me with the many options that I wanted and were able to provide me with what I wanted at a good price.

Dress

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Christina G

I got all of dresses from David's Bridal. They made it a very special day for me. Don't get your alterations done there. My supervisor from work had to fix what they did.

Great dress experience

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Melissa S

I went in june during the off season. The store was near empty so i had tons of attention. My consultant listened to what i wanted. I was pleasantly surprised! The only thing i didnt like was that they pushed alterations pretty hard but i didnt need my dress taken in. I had my... Read More bustle done elsewhere.

Dress!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Ashley H

I enjoyed working with David's Bridal. The workers are very knowledgeable on the designers, styles, and dresses. My consultant picked out lots of dresses for me to try on and help me put them on. My dress was so comfortable and light. Alterations were very nice as well.... Read More Many people complimented the bustle. The only negative thing I would have to review, is that they wanted the fittings very early. As brides, we like to tone up and lose that extra weight. It worked out and I didn't need another alteration but it did make me nervous that I would have to go back and pay more if i lost more weight than I did.

Excellent

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Ariel H

I got my wedding dress and all my bridesmaids dresses from David's. Staff was very helpful. Met all my needs. Alterations turned my dress into my dream dress. They were able to get everything done in a short amount of time. They also helped we get my wedding planning started... Read More with the wedding packet and coupons they gave me. Very helpful. The only downside was that alterations were expensive.

Rocky start, amazing ending

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Amy S

When I first went to David's Bridal, my consultant was running late. Since I had my Maid of Honor and another bridesmaid with me, we just perused the racks looking for their dresses as well. By the time the consultant arrived, my bridesmaids' dresses were already selected... Read More which was great. Once we sat down for my appointment, our consultant listened to what I was looking for and what budget I wanted to stay at and brought out four dresses from my list of favorites. I knew once I tried on the first dress that it was "the one," but still tried on the other three. We were never rushed or convinced to buy a more expensive dress, which was great. I not only purchased my dress and accessories at David's Bridal, but I also went on the website and bought a multitude of other items for our wedding.

Great quality

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Megan B

Great prices with a great selection!

found my dress

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Jennifer D

we found my dress and it was a great day! she was very helpful

Best Service By Far!

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Jessica B

I cannot say enough about the staff at David's Bridal. Maggie was my consultant from the first time I tried on dresses; I should mention I had no desire to be there that day and she helped me through it and was just fantastic. I took her card and months later when I was ready to... Read More try on dresses I went back and Maggie remembered me when I walked through the door. She was all too happy to help me try that first dress on again because she knew it was my dress, and many many more. All the associates were so wonderful at this location and always made myself and my entire bridal party feel like family. I went to a lot of bridal shops to look for the perfect dress and was never made to feel even close to as comfortable and aprpeciated and loved as David's made me feel. The dress was absolutely stunning and at an affordable price point. We invited Maggie to the wedding that's how amazing she was and she came and helped make sure all my girls and even I was ready before we walked down the aisle. She even carried my train while I walked to my outdoor location so it wouldn't get dirty. If you want a truly memorable experience and a staff you can call friends when you are done then please go to David's Bridal in Kenwood.

Manbride

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 becky s

Davids had the most selection. They were very helpful with finding different items to try

I Said Yes to the Dress

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Heather D

After trying on the styles I thought I wanted my step mom picked out a style for my consultant to find some similar dresses. The first dress my consultant picked was the one. It made me, my family and the brides around me all tear up. It was perfect! Only thing I didn't like was... Read More that we had to pay extra to get the nice zippered bag for my gown. I believe if you are spending that amount on your dress it should come with it.