Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

7-15 Prestige Plaza Dr, Miamisburg, OH (937) 434-8501

Reviewed on 3/07/2017

I am Maid of Honor in my best friends wedding. They didn't have the brides name spelled right so it took our bridesmaid a while to find it, then they didn't save any of the 8 bridesmaids names or sizes recorded nor did they have color or style numbers on file from our... Read More appointment. they let us try on dresses and order ones that were not available by the wedding date without informing us of such. Our appointment was feb 5th and we are just finding out these issues after 4 girls have already ordered a dress we now know is not available in time. Will NEVER recommend.

Hectic Experience

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Kim O

I shopped for my dress at David's Bridal on a Saturday during bridal season. BIG mistake. It was so packed in there. Dressing rooms are small. My family didn't have anywhere to sit or stand. My girl helping me was nice but it wasn't going anywhere. We were there so long that... Read More people began to clear out and the manager came over to assist me. She was the one that found my dress. I absolutely love my dress but the experience was just stressful.

Well..

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Mary G

I didn't buy here, but did order bridesmaids dresses from the online site with no problems, except my out of town bridesmaid who was hassled at her store by the consultant to persuade me to change the dress to one they had in the store there!!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Jenilee M

My experience at David's Bridal was absolutely perfect. I was planning my wedding from out of state so the number of times I was able to be in town for dress shopping/fittings was extremely limited. David's was my third stop looking for a dress and as soon as I explained the... Read More situation to them; they were extremely accommodating, even offering to ship it back and forth (for free!) from where I was living for fittings if necessary. It ended up that they had a brand new sample gown in stock, in my size, that was exactly THE dress I was looking for. I was able to take the brand new sample back to fittings that same day, and had alterations done within a month. For planning an out of state wedding in a fairly short time frame, David's could not have done anything to make things smoother or go any better. They truly are the best.

LOVE My Dress!

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Kristen F

The first day I went in looking for a dress I didn't plan on buying one, but I did! My consultant was Anne and she was WONDERFUL! She put up with my entire family's requests and me complaining about them, haha. The dress I bought in white but I only got to see it in ivory before... Read More ordering it, Anne said I would love it & I did! I also had great service with my alterations. Now bridesmaids were another story. See I bought my dress in 2012, and we didn't get the bridesmaid dressed until 2014. So the people changed & so did their rudeness. We were told to pull what we wanted and just go try it on. Um, isn't that what I'm paying you for?! I was not happy about this. I don't recommend them for the bridesmaid services, but we were happy with the dresses in the end. My mom also ordered her mother of the bride dress when we were visiting family in Alabama, and we live in Ohio. They kindly shipped it to her once it arrived to the store in Alabama!

Great Place!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Tara M

The staff is very helpful and nice. I love my dress. The sales team really helped me find the perfect dress for me!

Wedding Dress and Bridesmaids

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Tiffany F

David's Bridal was wonderful when it came to looking for attire for my entire wedding party. Weirdly enough, I ended up picking my bridesmaid dresses before the wedding dress I bought at David's. I wish I would have just gone to David's for the bridesmaid dresses first because... Read More they have so many colors and have most dresses available to try on in every single size. Plot twist: not something you get everywhere you go. The staff were also really helpful when I needed to find a new dress two months before my wedding because I made a premature decision on my wedding original dress - helpful hint: don't buy a dress over a year before the wedding... you will probably change your mind. Both my bridal party and I had a great time trying on dresses and the mirror-clad space we had to use was wonderful.

Beautiful dress but pricey alterations....

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Katie B

I LOVED my dress it was exactly what i wanted and in my size on the rack. The service was great, but the alterations were a bit expensive especially since I did not require much other then hemming and bustling. Also for the 1st fitting I waiting over 45mins for my scheduled... Read More appointment.

David's bridal - best time to go is January

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Sasha V

I found out while I was dress shopping that the best time to shop is January because David's Bridal is clearancing "last season's" dresses. I got a dress for $200 that retailed for well over $700. It was perfect! I know how a lot of brides feel about David's Bridal but if you... Read More are firm with them about your budget and bring some examples of what you want (in January!), you are likely to get a great dress.

Pretty good

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Samantha H

I found my dress here and liked it, especially for its price, but the veils were very expensive with a limited selection.

Davids Birdal

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Sarah F

I got both my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses from here. Overall had a great experience. Especially when you are shopping for you wedding dress they take very good care of you. When you are just shopping for bridesmaid dresses, the employees are a little more rude and... Read More don't pay as much attention for you. I made an appointment for bridesmaid dresses and they didn't get me in until 45 minutes after my appointment was supposed to start and that was only after I made a snarky comment.

Loved loved loved my dress

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Amanda H

Beautiful dress selection, however the service could have been better.

Who forgets the bride?

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Brittany C

We were initially drawn to David's due to the convenience of using a chain with out-of-state bridesmaids, but overall I was NOT impressed. My initial wedding dress shopping was great, but afterwards it went downhill. My mother and I once stood in line for an hour and a half... Read More with TWO people in front of us to buy a pair of shoes, and then when I came back for my final dress fitting, they forgot I was waiting and moved on in their appointment list! The staff was often more concerned with talking to each other than helping me, and it seemed like only the manager knew how to run the computer. Overall, the price was the only major positive from this experience.

Quick Shopper

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Karli D

I went shopping for my wedding dress in one shop and that was david's bridal. I was hoping to get the whole process done in one shot and I did just that. I described what I was look for to the young lady who was helping us and also had picked out a few online. She grabbed those... Read More dresses and some she thought I might like. I ended up liking one that she picked! It was an easy process and she was very helpful. They do try to get you to buy everything in one shot, which I did. If you are on a budget make sure you have a plan for what goes under the dress! Other options might be more cost friendly than what they have there. I also had my alterations done elsewhere as they will be pricey if you have them done at David's.

David's Bridal

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Tante M

Overall I had a great experience at David's Bridal. The woman who helped me find a wedding dress was very friendly. I came in with a few styles in mind. She pulled the ones that were in stock. A couple were clearance dresses, which I didn't realize when I saw them online, and... Read More they weren't available in the store. The dress I actually ended up purchasing was suggested by the woman who was helping me. She took the time to get to know me and my style. Then she pulled a dress that she said she thought would be perfect for me and I loved it! I also got my bridesmaid dresses here. I had 4 girls and it took us less than an hour to find a dress for everyone. My mom got her dress here too. Only negative is how busy they always were, pretty much every time I was at the store. So at times it felt a little hectic in the store and occasionally you felt rushed, depending on the person you were working with. I had to wait about 20 minutes for my alterations appointment because they were running behind.