Dawn Phillips - Airbrush Makeup Artist

Louisville and Surrounding Areas

Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Louisville and Surrounding Areas (502) 544-4754

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Rachel A

I cannot recommend Dawn highly enough. There is no one on this earth I would trust besides her to do mine and my bridal party's makeup for my wedding day. From booking to the day of the wedding, she is the most professional, talented, fun-loving artist out there. Her work is... Read More truly art. I had a massive breakout on my chin from wedding week stress and she made me look FLAWLESS. Like a perfectly airbrushed, real-life photo shop model goddess. I kid you not. CONTACT HER NOW BEFORE YOU REGRET IT AND SHE BOOKS UP.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Cecille R

We loved Dawn. She did my sister-in-law's make-up last year and she did my make-up this year. Her Smokey eye did wonders on me. Would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Dustin D

Dawn truly made me look like a princess ! She's amazing!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Megan I

I cannot say enough great things about Dawn! Her work is amazing and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I have issues with acne and we even had a bridesmaid with tons of bug bites on her legs. Dawn made us look flawless head to toe. Aside from her work she is incredibly... Read More funny and makes the day so fun!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Courtney B

There is just no way that I could say enough great things about Dawn. I have been lucky enough to have her do my make up in a few weddings as a bridesmaid, but most recently and most importantly as a bride. She is professional, extremely talented and truly cares for each and... Read More every client she meets. Her personality and positive attitude add an element to her work that is above and beyond what is expected. Not only does she make you look beautiful, she makes you FEEL beautiful. I wish I could look the way I did on my wedding day, every day. I could not have been happier and my wedding day would not have been the same without her.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Katie R

Dawn is the freaking best!!!!!!!! I have never felt more beautiful in my life then I did on my wedding day! Not only is her work flawless but she is such a joy to have around. My girls and I loved having Dawn share in the day and were blown away by her work!!! 💕💕

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jessica B

Dawn is amazing at what she does and is also just an absolute blast to be around! I got so many compliments on my makeup and my bridesmaids' makeup, and several of my bridesmaids are now planning to use her for their wedding makeup. Cannot recommend highly enough. You get what... Read More you pay for with makeup, people. If you are on the fence about whether or not to have your makeup professionally done, it is so worth it, and you will not regret it. Dawn also knows exactly what looks good in photographs as well. I am so happy to know that everyone looks and feels amazing in these photos that I will have forever.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Daniel N

If you want to look gorgeous on your wedding day (or any day) please do yourself and the women in your life a favor and choose Dawn! I love makeup! I'm that girl! So of course I wanted to try people before making my choice! Makeup application is an art, so many people... Read More approach it differently and all those approaches can be beautiful. I tried two people prior to Dawn who did lovely jobs! I like having my makeup done so it was fun for me to do trials. The first two trials I did I paid a steep fee. I didn't mind though because I went out and did something fun feeling fabulous! Both of these people were very nice and talented, however I wanted to keep searching for insignificant reasons. So another google search and reading of reviews ensued and I scheduled a trial with Dawn. Her trial was built into her bridal package fee (different from the others who collected the fee whether I booked or not). In this case, I was ready to book! I'm a vibe/energy person and I felt comfortable immediately and she was able to accommodate going to our location as well as beautifying a total of 7 people! The application was beautiful and she lets you share input on what's going on your face without making you feel ashamed! I learned, like myself, she has been in the service industry for many years and she absolutely has a service mentality! On the day of the wedding we were running late (despite my best intentions) and she was flexible knowing things happen on the day! When we arrived she was ready to work with her very professional set up. She made all the girls feel beautiful and they looked gorgeous! An added aside to attest to her character...she had emergency reconstructive surgery the week prior to our wedding day and still upheld her commitments to her brides. She did it all with grace and humor! I highly recommend this artist, duh! ~ Kindly, Morgan N

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Brittany M

I was and still am so happy that I chose Dawn to do mine and my bridesmaid’s makeup. She did such an excellent job! I had 11 girls who needed makeup, so she was there right at 6 am so we could be all ready by 11:30 am. She is very professional and I am happy that I even got to... Read More know her a bit along the way. She is a lovely person inside and out. I will be contacting her in the future to teach me some of her makeup tips. I highly recommend her and she will make you feel so beautiful on your special day. Thanks Dawn! 

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Anastasia B

Dawn is absolutely amazing inside and out!! Her makeup skills are beyond fabulous, she has done my makeup for engagement pictures plus my wedding day and I LOVED both looks!! She is definitely my go to makeup artist for future photos or a special night out!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Olivia D

First of all, Dawn, apart from her makeup skills is AMAZING. She is so fun, down to earth and easy to chat with. But, her makeup skills are FIRE. Seriously, she knows what she's doing. My eyelids are hooded, but Dawn was able to use those skills to make the illusion of a... Read More crease. She airbrushes on your foundation, and includes lashes in her price! I trusted Dawn so much with my wedding day makeup that I went in without a pic for her to duplicate and just let her do her thing! She did not disappoint. I recommend her to anyone looking for makeup application for any occasion!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Jessica P

Dawn has done my makeup 4 times, once for my own wedding, and 3 times as a bridesmaid. I'm super picky about my makeup, and she has always been incredibly patient with me, and always makes my face look amazing. She makes you feel comfortable, and makes you feel gorgeous. The 4... Read More times in my life I've felt the most beautiful, she did my makeup. I highly recommend Dawn!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Courtney S

Dawn is the absolute best makeup artist! She is so talented and has the best personality! Dawn made all of my bridesmaids and myself feel and look so beautiful. I would highly recommend her to any bride wanting to look and feel her best :)

Highly Recommended! Dawn is awesome!😀

Reviewed on 4/19/2015

Dawn met us at a Bed & Breakfast in Shelbyville the day of my daughters' wedding! We had 11 people having their make-up done so she brought a friend to help with the make-up. She did an awesome job! Everyone looked great! She has a great personality and was very comfortable... Read More being around! I highly recommend her!

The Best!!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Alexandra

I cannot say enough about Dawn!!! She has done my makeup about 5 times in the last year or so. Every time was better than the rest!! Her skills are amazing and she only gets better. My wedding day makeup was flawless and my bridesmaids looked beautiful! Her personality is the... Read More best part. She got along with everyone and they couldn't stop talking about how awesome she was. Even more, the moment she saw my finished face, she started tearing up and made me tear up. I just love her.

Affordable price and great service

Reviewed on 5/25/2013 Sara H

I love Dawn! She did a trial on my makeup (included in her price) and really did a fantastic job! She also includes fake eyelashes in her price which is almost unheard of for how much she charges. She listened to what I really wanted and accommodated me and my bridesmaids.... Read More She will come to you wherever you are! Love her!