Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry and Hair

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1000 NJ-34, Matawan, NJ ON LOCATION SERVICES SERVING NJ/NY (908) 601-6659

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Brittany B

My maid of honor hired Dawn Rose for the wedding makeup for my five bridesmaids and she was a great choice. We had Renee as the makeup artist and she came to my home. We showed her a few pictures of what we wanted and she got the look perfectly. We were very happy with how... Read More quickly she got through the makeup for all the girls and helped reduce stress that morning. Everyone looked beautiful in the photos and the makeup lasted all day. I would highly recommend her and Dawn Rose.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Andrea J

I would highly recommend you choose Dawn Rose for your hair needs. I really liked that Dawn Rose advertised her pricing – it made me comfortable to know that information up front. I chose her largely because of that and also because of her many positive reviews. I am very... Read More happy that I booked with this company, as I absolutely loved my hair on my wedding day. Marilyn is a hair styling goddess. My hair was more gorgeous than any other hair style that I have ever seen. I showed her a few pictures and she was able to work her magic and create a masterpiece on my head. Thank you Marilyn and Dawn Rose! I looked more beautiful on my wedding day than I have ever looked. Thanks so much for everything!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Angela M

I am so pleased that I picked Dawn Rose Make Up Artistry to do by hair and makeup. They nailed my look. It was exactly what I wanted. I looked and felt amazing. I got married a month ago and people are still talking about my hair. They also did my entire bridal party and were on... Read More top of the schedule the entire day and we were all done with time to spare, which is a wonderful thing! Thank you again for everything!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jackie D

Dawn was absolutely phenomenal! Everyone in my bridal party, moms included, felt gorgeous! The make up was top quality, lasted all day, and looked perfect in pictures. My MIL and MOH rarely wear make up and were very apprehensive about it being to heavy. Dawn was so... Read More understanding and gave them a lighter/natural look that still gave the wow factor in pictures. We were all thoroughly pleased. Marilyn was our hair stylist and did wonderfully as well. She took her time and made sure my hair was exactly the way I envisioned. For my bridesmaids she even made sure to allot time to do touch ups before leaving, which they appreciated after a long morning of getting ready! Both ladies were very personable and easy to talk to. Dawn even participated in some shots for my photographer and had a few laughs. Such an awesome, relaxing, and enjoyable morning! I plan to use them for any upcoming events and even have recommended Dawn Rose to a few co workers getting married this year. Thanks again ladies !! xo

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Cheryl M

I couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I looked absolutely stunning and felt like a queen. Dawn and Marilyn are an amazing team! I highly recommend Dawn Rose!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Jess Z

I cannot say enough good things about Dawn Rose! Dawn was a pleasure to work with from my first email to following up with me after the wedding, she was professional and always got back to me right away! Dawn was my make up artist the day of my wedding and from the moment I met... Read More her for my trial, I was so confident that I was going to feel so beautiful on my big day! She understood my vision and what I wanted perfectly. She even offered me a second trial down the road when I wanted to test out a new look I saw. Dawn, was very patient and understanding throughout my whole experience. She always made sure every touch that was added was perfect. My hair stylist that day was Melissa. Melissa was amazing to work with. She made my hair look perfect. After she finished my hair she even added more touches when I asked how something would look. Melissa made sure every detail of my hair was perfect. I felt like a princess that day, all thanks to Dawn and Melissa. Crystal worked closely with most of my bridesmaids making their makeup look flawless. All of my bridesmaids raved about how much they loved their make up and hair as well. I cannot thank Dawn Rose and her team enough! I will definitely be using and recommending their team to everyone I know! With Love, Jess Zinna

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Megan C

Crystal and Melissa M. did such a fantastic job on both my trial and the day of my wedding on 7/29/17! They did makeup and hair for myself, my 3 bridesmaid, and both mothers, all of which came out wonderful! Crystal and Melissa were great that morning, both very relaxing people... Read More to be around on a very stressful day. One of my maids, who has been a bridesmaid several times over, told me that morning that it was the first wedding where she loved her hair and make up. My hair and make up could not make me feel more lovely! Thank you again for starting my day so perfectly! I felt like a star when I left my room!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Danielle P

I had been referred to Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry through a friend and it was a good thing. Dawn and Catherine did an amazing job on both mine and my bridal parties makeup for my wedding in July. Dawn had done my makeup for my engagement pictures and many other trials :) which... Read More all lead to my gorgeous makeup on the day of my wedding. With every trial I had I received many compliments. Anna and Melissa F. had done hair for both myself and my bridal party and everything was absolutely perfect! I would definitely recommend Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry and Hair to future brides! Thank you for helping me to look beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kayla M

Dawn and Catherine did an amazing job on mine and my bridal parties makeup for my wedding in June. From doing my makeup for my engagement pictures, to the trial,and the day of Dawn made the process so easy and I loved how everything came out. On my wedding day, Dawn stayed until... Read More the very end making sure everyone's makeup was perfect and did any last minute touch ups before we left for the church. I got so many compliments on how great everyone's makeup looked. I would definitely recommend Dawn and her team for any of your makeup needs, and I will definitely be going to her again for any other events I may have!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Elena M

Crystal did my makeup for my May 20th wedding and I cannot say enough good things about her. Every person was beyond happy with her work, and she listened to every single request that we each had. She was such a calm presence during the craziness of the morning too! I got back a... Read More few pictures from our photographer, and as I've been sending them to people they always comment on how amazing my makeup looks. I wanted to look natural, like a prettier version of myself, and that's EXACTLY what Crystal did. I wish I had more reasons to book her! Would recommend her in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Eliza G

I found Dawn Rose through one of the girls at the hair salon I go to. There was a mishap in scheduling and the girl originally doing my makeup was no longer available and referred me to Dawn. Since my wedding was a month away, I text Dawn right away and she immediately... Read More responded. I was extremely happy when she said she had someone available for my date. I had my makeup trial a couple of weeks later and I couldn't be any happier. Anna did an amazing job during the trial and my husband (who hates when I wear makeup) said I looked beautiful. This made me even more confident with how I would look my wedding day. Anna was early and started on my bridesmaids right away with the minimal space we had. All of the girls looked beautiful and, of course, I felt like a princess with flawless skin all thanks to Anna. I definitely recommend their services to all brides and my one bridesmaid who is getting married in 2 years plans on using their services.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Sarah C

We booked Dawn and her team for hair and make up for our May 6th wedding and I'm so glad we did. She did an absolute PERFECT job on everyone's make up and Melissa a perfect job on everyone's hair. Everything was seamless from the trial to the day of. What was great was they... Read More came on location to our hotel, which made the flow of the day so much easier. They are a great mix of fun and professional.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Rachel N

Melissa was amazing! She knew exactly what I wanted as far as my hair and makeup to look like on my big day.. I had a trial with her about a month previous to our wedding date and it was so effortless, that I even got a little worried.. I kept thinking, "isn't finding all these... Read More vendors and getting a collective idea to fit together with different personalities, supposed to be difficult?" But no! Its actually not supposed to be that way.. you are meant to RELAX AND ENJOY your wedding day, and that's exactly what I did. And it wouldn't have been possible without my amazing makeup/hairstylist, Melissa. I also want to say that I had to reschedule my trial several times with Dawn, the owner, and she was nothing but understanding and flexible. Great professionalism, great value, great end result.. Cannot thank you ladies enough for making me feel like a rockstar beauty that day!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Angela W

Catherine and Marilyn did makeup and hair for my wedding for me, my mom, mom-in law, sister, and bridesmaid. They did an amazing job with everyone and both hair and makeup lasted throughout the day and night! Big thank you to them =)

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jen N

Dawn and her team did an absolutely phenomenal job for my 8 bridesmaids and Mother of the Bride hair and make up looks! The girls all looked amazing, and were very happy with how their hair and make up came out. Dawn did an incredible job on my make up - I did airbrush make up... Read More for the first time and I did not even need to touch anything up all day. They arrived at my house very timely the morning of the wedding and were so nice and accommodating throughout the whole booking process and the day of the wedding. I chose them based on tons of great reviews I read online, so I hope you end up picking them too. Thanks so much to Dawn and her amazing team!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Janet and Pavel S

Dawn Rose Makeup was amazing. They did such a great job and I highly recommend them. We had six people doing hair and makeup that day and everything went so smoothly and everyone loved their work!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Megan P

I can't thanks these ladies enough for making my girls and myself absolutely gorgeous!! They were so efficient and easy to work with! Melissa F, Crystal, and Marilyn were absolutely wonderful! Thank you girls so much for everything! I reccomend Dawn Rose to everyone for their... Read More wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Crystal A

I used dawn rose for my wedding in March. I had dawn and Meliasa m for my makeup and hair. Dawn did an amazing job with my makeup. She used airbrush and it lasted all night. She was very easy to work with and very accommodating. Melissa m did my hair and a few of my other... Read More bridesmaids and everyone's hair stayed in place all night. We also had Ana and Melissa f come and do some bridesmaids and aunts and grandparents hair and makeup. Everyone came out really good and we all got compliments on our hair and makeup. I was very pleased with all the girls at the dawn rose team.l would recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Mallory L

I actually cancelled a contract with someone else after meeting with dawn and her team!! They are experts in their field and so nice to work with. I had no concerns going into my wedding day about hair or makeup! I wanted someone who was positive and excited to be at the... Read More wedding just as much as us. The entire team was on time and accommodating! Everyone loved how their hair and make up turned out even the mother of the bride! If you are looking for a reliable and fantastic team, go with dawn!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Angelica S

recently got married last weekend and wanted to express how fantastic Dawn, Pina, and Anna were for the hair and makeup for us! My bridesmaids all raved about how much they loved their looks and I couldn't have been happier. Dawn did my makeup for my trial and for the day of and... Read More I loved it so much-- I was bawling my eyes out during my wedding and I still looked flawless! Also, Anna is a magician, all of our hair still looked great, especially I know with certain hair types curls tend to falk after a while but ours looked fantastic even until the next day. Dawn and her team are very courteous and professional, they arrived on time and finished as scheduled, I would definitely, definitely recommend them to everyone! Thank you so so much!!! :)

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

I used the dawn rose team for my wedding day and was so pleased! I had Melissa m and Marilyn for hair. They both did an awesome job on my hair and all my bridesmaids hair! Everyone's hair stayed all night long and looked great. Dawn and Melissa f did the makeup for all of us.... Read More Everyone's makeup looked great. The airbrush looked so great and lasted the entire night. Even after the dancing all night. Everything started and finished on time and Dawn made sure everyone was happy. I highly recommend the Dawn rose team.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Breanna

I am so thrilled that I found Dawn Rose Artistry Hair and Make Up. Dawn did my make up for the trial and my day of and both times she outdid herself. I loved how soft and natural it all looked and felt. Airbrushing is the way to go. Nothing smudged, smeared and the make up held... Read More up for 10 hours. What a fantastic feat that was. She was so easy to work with and comfortable to be around and chat with. Marilyn did my hair and am so thankful she did. She was a last minute miracle (2 weeks before my wedding my initial hair stylist backed out) Dawn came through and it was like fate. My hair for the trial was awesome, she is so quick and thorough, checking it at all the right angles to see how it looks. On my big day it looked just as perfect, 10x secured in because my hair can be stubborn. She also showed my girls how to take out the veil without ruining any of the updo. My hair lasted through the night and even the next morning the curls stayed nicely and the braid held up so I had a cute morning after bun look. Couldn't have asked for 2 better women to work with for my hair and make up on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Cheryl B

Words can not describe the amazing job Dawn did on my make up!! It was perfect I got so many compliments and so did my bridal party.. Dawn is amazing and makes your face looks flawless for the whole day. She was very good about making sure everyone did not leave chair until they... Read More were happy with there makeup! I highly recommend Dawn to anyone who wants to look perfect on there wedding day she will make it happen!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Christine R

Crystal did an amazing job on my bridal makeup as well as all my bridesmaids! She is very skilled at what she does and had amazing patience to perfect it and make you feel 100 percent comfortable. Thank you so much!!

Superior Service

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Lauren B

Dawn and her team did an amazing job with the hair and make-up for my wedding! They were on time, professional, and fun to be around. My mom didn't love her hair the first time and Melissa was so great about re-doing it and making sure she loved it! Melissa did my hair and is... Read More just spectacular. So sweet and happy to do whatever it takes to make you happy. She even did two trials for me because I couldn't make up my mind. Dawn did my make up and she is a rock star! Honestly, I still can't believe how gorgeous she made me look. I looked like me, but WAYYY better. She was fun, helpful, and really knows what she is doing. Was so glad I had Dawn and her glam squad getting us ready the morning of my wedding. They are the best!!!!