Daydream Photo Studio - Bring your Dream to Reality

Serving NY, NJ, PA and CT

Daydream Photo Studio

Thank you for stopping by. As you might all ready know, we are Daydream Photo Studio team, very passionate about capturing the most precious moments of your life.The joy and fulfillment we receive in documenting unique beauty of your wedding day compares to nothing else. Our style is fresh , romantic, unique and modern.We are looking forward to make your wedding daydreams come true and to capture a photos and video that you will cherish for the rest of your life.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Serving NY, NJ, PA and CT (646) 957-3970

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Sam M

Where do I begin, absolutely amazing service & photographers. Both of them made me, the bride, feel like they were part of my family when they were taking videos & pictures. My husband & I were absolutely delighted with the service and the outcome of everything. I will refer... Read More them to anyone who wants an affordable service and to be able to work with the nicest photographers EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 12/25/2017 Dulce P

Absolutely love the work and dedication! The moment Khrystyna arrived she began her creative work taking pictures through the most wonderful views !!! I’m already planning on calling her for when I have my first baby! God bless this business.

2018-01-04T12:55:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for great words. Looking forward to work with you soon again

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 ERIN L

Vlad is a wonderful and very personable videographer. He arrived on time and prepared to film every important moment of our wedding. The quality of the video captured with his equipment and his strong editing and presentation prowess exceeded all of our expectations. I have... Read More shown our highlight video to many friends and the reaction has always been astonishment and a compliment on picking such a wonderful videographer. We also added the photo booth through his company, DayDream Photo Studio. Our guests absolutely loved it and we loved the photo album we received with their pictures and messages to us. Thank you Vlad! My wife and I couldn’t be any happier with your services.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Marcela M

A huge thanks to Krystyna for being beyond amazing! She was so patient, considering our circumstances. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our big day. We don't really like taking pictures, and she made the process easy and smooth.

2017-10-30T23:52:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! I really enjoyed working with you guys

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kerri M

From day one of planning to our wedding day, my husband and I struggled a bit to articulate (and sometimes understand) exactly what we wanted. Looking back, we realize now how lucky we were to have found Khrystyna. She took the time to get to know us and our families.... Read More Somehow, with little to no specific input from us, she gave us exactly what we wanted. Pictures are important to me because I’ve always felt an emotional connection to the record they keep. Looking at Khrystyna’s work from our wedding day invoked all of the love that was present in a way I couldn’t have ever imagined. We are truly grateful for her efforts. Finally, our families require a pretty high level of “wrangling,” and not only was this done well / professionally, but we had a great time somehow. 10 out of 10.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jacqueline M

Khrystyna was THE BEST! Everything was more than I could have asked for from the very start. I hate taking pictures and she made the entire process so easy for us! Everything from the engagement session to the day of was simple and easy. I would use her over and over again for... Read More all of my photography needs. She was a blessing to work with!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Sheva R

Krystyna and Vlad were everything we wanted in more to shoot our wedding day. We were looking for a local photographer within our budget. Fast forward to two months later the photos are immaculate. My friend had a unorganized photographer but after seeing our photos she was in... Read More luck to have Daydream available for her day. They are so accommodating, quick with follow ups and were on top of us for last minute things (which helps a semi-organized person like myself :) . I am looking forward to working with them in the future for their other services

2017-10-09T10:10:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much . Looking forward to work with you guys in the future

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kassandra S

Khrystyna and Vlad were AMAZING! So friendly and personable. Khrystyna was so organized and prompt with her time taking photos, making sure we didn't spend too much time taking photos so we could enjoy our day. She spent the early afternoon with my bridesmaids and I and while... Read More we left for the venue she spent her time with my husband and the groomsmen & met us at the venue shortly after. We did most of the bridal party photos before the wedding so after the ceremony all we had to do was the family portraits. They never made any moment awkward by sticking the cameras in our faces or anything of the sort! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and videographer. I can't thank you both enough and I can't wait to see the photos! <3

2017-08-23T20:52:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We're so happy to hear that you had a great time

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Nora N

Daydream photo studio really are an amazing team. We liked them from the first time we met to discuss what we wanted for our wedding. Krystyna knew exactly what to do in every situation even when we didn't know what to do. The pictures came out AMAZING! All our friends and... Read More relatives are raving about it. Thank you Krystyna, you are the best! N&R

2017-08-22T22:04:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Genesis A

Daydream Photo Studio took our pictures and our video for our wedding and we were absolutely impressed with their services. Khrystyna is incredibly professional and flexible. She was so attentive to us the whole day of our wedding and truly fulfill every single one of our... Read More requests. We had to communicate through skype and email since it was a destination wedding and she was always available to answer every single one of our questions. The pictures came our absolutely stunning and the re watching the video made us all cry because it was so beautifully done. I HIGHLY recommend Daydream Photo Studio for your wedding day or any occasion, really! :)

2017-08-22T22:06:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! It was truly a pleasure being a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Haydia H

Khrystyna and Vlad were amazing! They were unobtrusive and thorough. I'm not great with photos and Khrystyna put me and my wedding party at ease. The Daydream team captured my wedding perfectly! When I received my wedding video and photos, I could tell that they were packaged... Read More with obvious care. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

2017-08-22T22:06:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are so happy that you had such a positive experience with us.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Erika R

I can't say enough about how AMAZING Khrystyna and Vlad were on my wedding day. It started off so stressful because my hair and makeup artist made me 40 mins late for my first look, but when I arrived at the photoshoot location, Khrystyna pulled me aside and calmly talked me... Read More down. She assured me that everything would be ok and we would get the pictures we wanted. After a few deep breaths, we started the photoshoot, and she was right! We got some beautiful shots and her patience and kindness only continued throughout the rest of the night. She made sure to get all of the shots we wanted with our family and guests, and I appreciated that she communicated with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with her work. Vlad was also great, getting video of everyone throughout the night and working with her to get some cute candid moments between me and my husband. We also booked a photo booth through Daydream and were more than happy with the way it turned out. Our guests are still raving about it and we got a really fun scrapbook from the attendant with copies of each photo strip from the night. Again, I can't thank you enough, Daydream! We can't wait to work with you again in the future for any other memorable events that we have.

2017-08-22T22:04:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us to work with you on your special day.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Stephanie K

Khrystyna was excellent! She was so nice and sweet! She did our wedding photos and knew exactly what we wanted. She had them ready for us extremely fast and they came out amazing. The prices were extremely affordable. I definitely recommend Daydream Photo Studio!

2017-08-22T22:12:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I'm so happy to hear that you loved your wedding photos.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Nicole H

Khrystyna is absolutely amazing! She has such a creative eye and absolutely wow-ed me with some of the shots she got.

2017-08-22T22:14:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much.It was a pleasure photographing your special day.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Yuliya I

Khrystyna and Vlad did a fantastic job at capturing one of the most emotional and beautiful day of our lives.They are exceptional photographers and super professional. If you are looking for wedding photographers, I strongly recommend them. They are the best !!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Nataliia B

I just wanted to say how HAPPY we were with Daydream Photo studio. The pictures and video came out beautiful. Photo booth was so fun. It was GREAT to get scrap book with a copy of each photo along with a written message for us. We couldn't of been happier!!!The Vlad and... Read More Khrystyna were delightful and helpful the entire time. Their prices are beyond reasonable! We would recommended them to many people! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making our wedding such a special one!If i could put more stars I would definitely do it!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Nancy S

Daydream Photo Studio did a amazing job with our wedding. We can't imagine a better experience. Thanks

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Giovanna C

I can't even describe the high professionalism of Day Dream Photo Studio. When I requested information by email, Khrystyna responded right away (literally within 30min). She gave me different options and worked with me to find my perfect package. When we first met, I felt like... Read More I've known her my whole life. She is so sweet and she knows exactly what you are looking for. After seeing a couple pictures, I was ready to sign the contract :). She really wanted to know a little about my now husband and myself before the wedding.She sent us a short questionnaire so she could know what exactly we were expecting on our wedding. On our wedding day, she was on time with Vlad and they both guide me and my husband the whole day. My hubby doesn't like too many pictures but Khrystyna made him feel so comfortable. And after seeing the pictures from the Wedding sneak peak, I couldn't be happier. Thank you Day Dream Photo Studio for making my day so special and memorable. I can't wait to see all the final pictures.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Eva K

Can't say enought about Daydream Photo Studio! Such amazing people who do such amazing work . They did a wonderful job with our photo and video. Extremely reliable and professional. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Natalie K

We hired Daydream Photo Studio for our wedding last spring. I was very nervous and don't like to have my pictures taken, but Khrystyna and Vlad were so great !!! I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful framed and edited the photos are. They are wonderful and talented... Read More people. We are so pleased with our photos and video.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Linda K

Daydream Photo Studio went above and beyond our expectations. Me and my husband think it's great that each of their package include FREE engagement session . It's allowed us to get to know them better. On a wedding day they were on time and the feeling was that they are... Read More friends, not a strangers. Khrystyna and Vlad are very professional and talented people . We will be definitely recommending them to our friends and family.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Stephanie R

I was at wedding 88 photo booth was there. The attendant was so nice and it was so easy to use. The photobooth fit about 8 ppl. So I have decided to have them at my wedding next year

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Catherine R

We had a great experience with 88Photoblog. Our photobooth was so much fun for our wedding guests and the pictures came out great! The set up was classy and very welcoming and the booth operator was the sweetest, nicest woman. I loved all of the choices for the backdrop as well!... Read More The owner, Vlad, was very responsive via email which was greatly appreciated. I definitely recommend this service.

I can't Thank them enough

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Ashley L

These photographers we amazing. They did both my engagement photos and wedding photos. They went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we wanted. I really love the fact that they even took my fiancé (now Husband) to get ice before the wedding started!!! From the... Read More beginning they were amazing and even walked up an icy mountain in the winter to help us get our engagement shot!! Even though it rained during our ceremony they did everything they had to do to get the perfect shot!!