San Diego Wedding Photography

Dayley Photography specializes in classic, vibrant wedding photography - mixing both posed and candid images. We celebrate diversity and welcome couples of all backgrounds, faiths, body types and orientations! We just love love. Dayley Photography now offers photography + videography packages! Check out a sample in the portfolio images and contact me for more information!

Classic

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jennifer D

What I love about Robin is her talent for capturing the moments felt in our hearts. I love looking back at all of the pictures she took of us. My husband and I were extremely blessed with an amazing opportunity to have worked with her. In fact, after our photoshoot we knew that... Read More she would be part of our family to capture our growth in the coming years. Robin is very professional and personal in her trait. You will not be disappointed!

2017-08-07T16:31:02 Response from the vendor

Aww, thank you so much for the lovely review! I love working with you two :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Rachel D

Robin took on quite the project with our wedding and exceeded expectations. We hired her to complete both our videography and photography for our wedding. She was in charge of selecting, hiring, and managing the second shooter and the videographer. She has a film background... Read More so she knew what she was looking for when she hired her videographer for us. It was really nice to have them all working together because it ultimately provided the pictures and videography beyond our high expectations. We had 3 locations she had to shoot and had a HUGE bridal party… between the 26 bridesmaids/groomsman , 2 ring bearers, 2 flower girls, family & a short window of time, I don’t know how they were able to capture it all. You could tell they did not stop working! After the big day, she was quick to communicate about when we could expect our pictures and video back. We got them back so quick! She was flexible, able to customize pricing, and super easy to work with throughout the whole process. Hire her. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Emily H

Robin's keen eye for detail captured our wedding day better than I could have dreamed. She did not only capture the love and happiness that my Groom and I shared that day, but she also captured the beauty of our surroundings. The gorgeous skyline as the sun set, sail boats and... Read More yachts in the background, and incorporated the beautiful nature that was all around us. She is a true artist. Not only were her photographs outstanding but her professionalism is definitely worth mentioning. She is a great communicator and was even willing to drive up to Escondido to meet up with me for a consultation. Everything we discussed during the consult was executed perfectly. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Our wedding ran smoothly and we will be enjoying our wedding pictures for the rest of our lives. We will definitely be referring and hiring her again! Thank you so much Robin!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jon S

We are very happy with our pictures. She is awsome ! Down to earth , very perfessional , has great ideas , very Punctual and respectful. We will continue recommending her and will continue to use her talents in our future events.

2017-08-07T16:31:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was great working with you two!

Robin Dayley

Hi, I'm Robin and I'm the brains and talent behind Dayley Photography. I went to school for film and photography and have over 12 years of working experience. Weddings are my by far my favorite thing to shoot. I love the emotion and all the pretty details! I try to be a calming influence on your exciting day but you will probably catch me singing along to your music at the reception.