Dazzling D Mobile Light & Sound

Illinois, Las Vegas, and beyond!

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

9205 W. Maple Ridge Rd., Mapleton, IL Illinois, Las Vegas, and beyond! (309) 453-7238

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Ana V

We were very happy with Derrek as our Dj!! Easy to communicate, knowledgeable and helpful. Pricing is the best I’ve seen in the area. All of our guests had a wonderful time!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Marcia B

Dazzling D was amazing to work with! He responded quickly to texts/emails/FB messaging. He had state of the art equipment and played everything we wanted to hear. He also gave us a great deal on dj/ceremony/photo booth/lighting and even gave us a flash drive and photo album of... Read More all the pics that we missed that night! I highly recommend his services for your next event!

Customized Photo Booth strips

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Morgan N

I loved them because they were able to really customize my Photo Booth strips for me so I would have a unique gift for my guests. Everyone loved all the props they had and the service was great!

Our Experience

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Krystal E

We really enjoyed Dazzling D Mobile Light and Sound. His lighting effects were awesome. His choice in music was good and very tasteful/kid appropriate. He also has a variety of games for everyone to play at the reception. We played the Italian Dinner game. He advertises a... Read More luxurious and romantic Italian dinner prepared by world renowned chef and makes 10 ppl do a scavenger hunt for random items. Each team an item is announced a chair disappears and eliminates 1person at a time until its down to one. At the end of the game come to find out the "luxurious dinner" is a large can of chef boyardee. It is so funny to watch as the bride and groom get a front row seat to the madness. The key is that no one knows its just a large can of Chef Boyardee. I would use him again and recommend him to anyone. He is very easy to work with and will do whatever you want.

DJ

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Lacy J

Derek the owner of this dj service is wonderful! He is so nice, and played every song we wanted if we couldn't come up with a song he gave us a list he also did a slide show for us with an unlimited amount of photos. My wedding party decided to change some of the music literally... Read More right before they walked in and he was totally okay with it. He was wonderful and inexpensive!! I would recommend him to anyone!